[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2 3 4   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline Dell_WindersTopic starter
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
Referrals: 0

2355.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« on: February 26, 2007, 08:39:20 pm »
Go Up Go Down

The majority of Dowsed Treasure locations never get dug for one reason or another. On State, or Government property, terrain, finances, permission, etc, and when Treasure is recovered as the result of a Dowsed location the salvors are often reluctant to report their good fortune, or how it was found.  In today's technological mentality, Dowsers are  subject to ridicule even when they are successful, so most remain silent.

There are other benefits to Map & Photo Dowsing for the Treasure Hunter, which can be demonstrated. As time permits, I will post photographic examples  of Visible, above ground, Markers & Markings that I  mentally Dowsed, often hundreds, or thousands of miles away, and months  in advance of going to the possible Treasure site.

In this first example, I had read in Thomas Terry's Treasure Atlas, about $900,000 in Gold coin & bullion somewhere near Birmingham, Alabama, which was  supposedly destined for the Federal Treasury in Richmond,  Virginia in 1862. At $20 an ounce that  would amount to quite a few tons of Gold.

From my home in Florida, I  mentally Dowsed a map of the State  and the paper trail led me to a location North of Birmingham. I  then obtained an aerial Photo of that area,  and plotted  many possible Treasure burials, tunnels, vaults, caves,  and several locations where visible, above ground Markers relating to that particular Treasure might possibly  be found.

I went  to the area  more than a year later and obtained permission from property owners to investigate.  The photo below shows the Dowsed location of  one of the visible markers related to the Treasure.

The White rocks in the photo are the only Rocks of that type I found in the entire area. They are directly across the river from the only landing area where wagons, or my vehicle,  could get down to the river. The wagon trail from the Markers leads directly to the mentally  Dowsed  treasure site. There is an old  lookout emplacement on the steep hill overlooking the river.  All  coincidence?  I don't think so.  Experience has shown me that it is not coincidence.  Learning to mentally Dowse  into information  of past events  has proven to  be a powerful research tool for me.  Dell

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,1957.msg16858.html#msg16858

There are 1 attachment(s) in this post which you can not view or download

Please register for viewing them.

trmarker1.jpg

« Last Edit: February 26, 2007, 08:53:44 pm by Dell_Winders »

"WHAT HAS BEEN DONE, CAN BE DONE"

Offline dr.dtector
GET OFF MY PROPERTY
Gold Member

FALSE CAUSE A BANANA DONT HAVE A BACKBONE
GET OFF MY PROPERTY
Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
Independent Rouge States

20.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

minelab
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2007, 08:40:58 pm »
Go Up Go Down

LOOKS LIKE A BIG PORQUPINE LAYIN IN THE WATER DEAD Grin

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,1957.msg16859.html#msg16859

BEEP BEEP BEEPBEEP BEEP BEEP BEEPBEEP BEEP BEEP BEEPBEEP BEEP BEEP BEEPBEEP BEEP BEEP BEEPBEEP BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male

2355.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2007, 08:42:37 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Below is a photo of a location I Dowsed as being a Visible Marker, relating to a  possible Union campsite on a 110 acre farm in Kentucky, that had been in the family for 60 years and they had never found  it before.  I  mentally Dowsed this  location  on a Terra Server Aerial photo from  900 miles away, in Florida.  When I travelled to Kentucky, 3 of us  hiked back into the woods and found this marker covered by leaves, at the mentally Dowsed location  Dell

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,1957.msg16860.html#msg16860

KYB MARKER.jpg

« Last Edit: February 26, 2007, 08:45:54 pm by Dell_Winders »

Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male

2355.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2007, 08:49:55 pm »
Go Up Go Down

LINK:

Please Register or Login

http://p073.ezboard.com/fancientlosttreasuresfrm67.showMessageRange?topicID=160.topic&start=1&stop=20

On "ANCIENT LOST TREASURES" I found nearly 4 pages of markings that had been found, and phographed by "Surchur". The question was, could these markings possibly be related to the KGC?

I understand that the Rock Markings pictured below have been translated by knowledgeable researchers as pertaining to and Indian attack on a Spanish encampment, and perhaps that is accurately so.

I can only speculate from a small amout of information that KGC members did  systematic searches for, and probably found many Spanish, and other buried treasures. They more than likely had detailed Spanish maps, but  instead of retrieving these treasures, my guess is that they reinforced the security of many of these locations and added their own captured or looted treasure and armament to these existing locations.

If this theory is correct the KGC would have secretely coded the existing markings and added some modifications of their own to complicate the possibility of anyone outside the organization from translating the symbols correctly.

From what I understand from those who have some expertise, a small countersign symbol would have been placed among the original markings so it could be recognized by authoritive members, as a KGC depository. I suspect that there will be such a symbol incorporated in the markings pictured, or elsewhere on the rock.

I was asked if I knew what the markings meant. No! I don't have the slightest knowledge of markings or symbols of any kind. I did attempt to use Dowsing to see if there was a KGC connection?

Looking at the markings in a KGC perspective it appears to me that there is a connection. I interpret the teepee's as being more Rock markers, the vertical = as distance, and the upper barb of the lower arrow as pointing the direction to these markers.

I dowsed a possible location of these Markers  on a Terra Server aerial, along with other mentally Dowsed Information and E-Mailed  the coordinates to Surchur. 3 weeks later i received an E-mail informing me that he had tracked his way to the location with GPS and found  markers & Markings within 150 feet of the Dowsed location.   Dell

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,1957.msg16861.html#msg16861

surcher1.jpg

Offline dr.dtector
GET OFF MY PROPERTY
Gold Member

GET OFF MY PROPERTY
Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
Independent Rouge States

20.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

minelab
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2007, 08:51:10 pm »
Go Up Go Down

LOOKS LIKE CORNER MONUMENTATION TO ME W/CUT STONE INDICATING NEXT BEARING / AZIMUTH  Grin

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,1957.msg16862.html#msg16862

BEEP BEEP BEEPBEEP BEEP BEEP BEEPBEEP BEEP BEEP BEEPBEEP BEEP BEEP BEEPBEEP BEEP BEEP BEEPBEEP BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male

2355.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2007, 08:52:07 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Several years ago, I met Treasure hunting team Tommy & Linda Veal, at a Detector hunt in Seymour, Indiana. Tommy, had a topo map of the area near his home in Alabama, where he was searching for Treasure. I dowsed the topo for possible Treasures within a 35 mile area, and Dowsed for Visible Treasure related Markers or Markings. Several were indicated by Dowsing, and when we went there, we found the Markers and markings.

The photo below is of one of those Mentally Dowsed locations. Tommy, an Indian himself was able to interpret the treasure signs contained within this rock carving and lead the way to a cave that had been sealed by the Indians. To my knowledge that cave has not been opened.  Dell

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,1957.msg16863.html#msg16863

indian.jpg

Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male

2355.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2007, 08:55:39 pm »
Go Up Go Down

I received a phone call from a person who told me he didn't believe in that Dowsing and LRL Crap, but his partner had insisted that he call me, and he wanted to know if I would Dowse an aerial photo for him. He wouldn't tell me  in what country, in what State, or what they were searching for.

I received the Terra server aerial by mail and it was not even oriented North, South, or whatever direction.  I dowsed a number of events over several hundred years in that area, and one of them seemed to be close to the time period they were interested in, so we preceeded from there.

I had Dowsed an event, marked a location, as being sometime around a specified year, and I asked if there was any mention of a Phalic symbol. They did say their research mentioned a mean  Indian with a big one, but that was not what I meant.

3 months passed and I hadn't heard from them, then I got a  cell phone call and he said they had just been to the location I had marked and there was the exact year date I had Dowsed carved in a rock. They later sent me a photo of the location taken from across the canyon.  Guess What? There is an obvious Phalic symbol on the side of the cliff below where they said the date rock was. They had not seen the Phalic symbol in the photograph until I called their attention to it. Here's the photo  from across the canyon they sent. Maybe you can see the phalic symbol?  Dell

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,1957.msg16864.html#msg16864

phalic.jpg

Offline dr.dtector
GET OFF MY PROPERTY
Gold Member

GET OFF MY PROPERTY
Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
Independent Rouge States

20.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

minelab
« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2007, 08:56:08 pm »
Go Up Go Down

NO MATTER WHERE YOU STEP OUT INTO THE WOODS,IF YOUR EYES ARE OPEN YOU WILL SEE THINGS ALL KIND OF THINGS.I AM HAPPY THAT YOU THINK YOU ARE A PROFESIONAL FORTUNE TELLER.THAT MUST BE A VERY NICE BUBBLE TO LIVE IN. Grin

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,1957.msg16865.html#msg16865

Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male

2355.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2007, 09:00:34 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Unlike mentally Dowsing for visible objects to lead you to targets above the surface of the ground where you have visual proof of the effectiveness of Dowsing, when searching for deeply buried Treasure, I rely on conventional Geophysical methods to hopefully confirm  mentally, or physically Dowsed targets.

On the property shown in the photo below I had dowsed a large network of tunnels and vaults as being early KGC, and containing large quantities of Treasure and Armament. Information dowsing indicated it took workers 31 years to complete. In the boundaries of photo I  Dowsed several short tunnels & vaults that extended as arms off one of the main tunnels. Within the area that is marked on the photo,  a Ground Resisitivity survey was conducted. I was not present.

The  GR computer images definitely indicate some unusual anomalies that don't appear to be natural. Only a part of a possible tunnel/vault is shown on the left side of the two images. It's different than the other two anomalies. I suspect thie reason is that it may be lined with wood and Copper sheathing. I Dowse the anomaly near the right tunnel as being a vault containing Gold.  The bottom image is a filtered, intensified view of that anomaly.

I realize that these GR images do not prove anything about what may, or may not be buried. But, it is not my intention to try to prove anything to anyone. I'm merely sharing  a few my own personal experiences with Dowsing, for those of you that may be interested in the possibilities . 

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,1957.msg16866.html#msg16866

There are 3 attachment(s) in this post which you can not view or download

beigetunnel1.jpg
beigetunnel2.jpg
beigevault.jpg

« Last Edit: February 26, 2007, 09:02:35 pm by Dell_Winders »

Offline dr.dtector
GET OFF MY PROPERTY
Gold Member

GET OFF MY PROPERTY
Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
Independent Rouge States

20.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

minelab
« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2007, 09:04:43 pm »
Go Up Go Down

YOU GOT ME ON THAT PINK FLOYDD SLIDE SHOW THERE Huh?

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,1957.msg16867.html#msg16867

Print
Pages:  1 2 3 4   Go Up
Jump to: