[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages: 1    Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline leepyTopic starter
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United Kingdom
Referrals: 0

165.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« on: February 26, 2010, 10:45:55 am »
Go Up Go Down

Chaps im going to buy a ace250 in the morning and id like a lil bit of info from members that use them just info on the basics really like what depth will it find coins rings an such like or any pointers that you might have picked up anything related to the 250 would really really helpful thankyou and get ready for all my new finds been posted over the wk end  Detecting Mad
Mmmm 38views an not one comment i hope this aint cos there pants or anything like that  Cry
right then chaps after hours of reading on a few webs sites iv been and bought myself a garrett ace250 along with some headphones and also 2 books 1is SPINKS coins of england and the other is collectors coins im really really chuffed to bits with my new toys and ill be out detecting allday tomorrow so ill post pics of my new finds as soon as i find em lol

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,11742.msg75975.html#msg75975

Print
Pages: 1    Go Up
Jump to: