[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages: 1    Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline LabradorBobTopic starter
Bronze Member

Thank you1

Activity
0%
Referrals: 0

1090.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Minelab E-Trac,Tesoro Cibola
« on: April 19, 2011, 07:29:22 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Due to the recent heavy snows, that we have had, and too deep to go metal detecting.
A couple of my good (Friends), decide to take me snow skiing!

Snow skiing,  Now there?s a totally new concept to me!

Having a bad  case of cabin fever, and the fact that they (Friends) say, and ?then you can meet women?. I decide to go!

Well we finally get to the snow slope, and my friends have all their fancy snow outfits and ski?s, and I have to go to the rent a ski to get mine.

I finally get all set, and ready to go, they give me a few tips on skiing, they show me how to put my ski?s closer together to go faster, and how to weave back and forth to go slower!  Cool, off we go!

After several attempt to get on the ski lift, and getting knocked down, I finally make it
Onto the lift, it goes up, and up, and up, until we get to the top of what I think is MT. Everest or something.
Now I can see that the lift is getting near the top,it circles and goes back down hill,sooo,
I start deciding on how to get off the ski lift. And just before I get to the top, I lean forward a little bit, upon doing this I catch the end of my ski?s in the snow, and it flips me out on my face, I get up. Yeah, I made it.

Good thing I was facing downhill because I took off immediately, I was trying to slow down, but wasn?t having much luck, the ski?s were making this rumbling sound, faster and faster I went, I could barely see the ski lodge, AND PEOPLE, way below me.

All of a sudden, I hit a big hump in the snow, and everything got peacefull and quiet!
I was airborn, I finally made contact with the earth again, and I was headed for the ski lodge.

I was about to meet my first woman, a blonde in a bright colored snow suit!
Just before I got to where she was, I hit another one of those humps in the snow,

I tried to straddle her as I flew over,   she lost hair  , I didn?t have time to see if I did or not!

After passing the lodge, (Everyone had this weird look on their face when I went by).

I headed off a very steep hill, all I could see were trees, and I decided I had to try and stop.
Remembering my lessons, I spread my legs farther apart to slow down, good thing they were just small trees, and I made it over them!

I finally decided to sit down, and I left TWO, ROWS, all the way down the side of the mountain. You could have planted corn, it was already fertilized.

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,23011.msg164335.html#msg164335

Missouri
Minelab E-Trac,Tesoro Cibola

Offline wuzneme
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United Kingdom
Referrals: 0

1370.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2011, 05:08:34 pm »
Go Up Go Down

get them to take you big footing, way more fun, especially after a good night before on the sauce

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,23011.msg165031.html#msg165031

Print
Pages: 1    Go Up
Jump to: