[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages: 1    Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline dowser501Topic starter
Copper Member

I love THunting
Thank you0

Activity
0%
Referrals: 0

584.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« on: September 21, 2007, 02:32:18 am »
Go Up Go Down

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2390.msg19166.html#msg19166

« Last Edit: February 21, 2009, 10:49:50 pm by dowser501 »
Offline stringfrenzy
Gold Member

I love THunting
Thank you3

Activity
0%
Male
United States

19277.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

E-Trac W/X-1 White's DFX  W/4x6 shooter/950 Eclipse/Super 12/Bigfoot/DX-1 BHID Garrett Ultra GTAx 1000             R.A.T.Phones Max
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2007, 07:48:15 am »
Go Up Go Down

Very informative post.  Thanks so much for sharing.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2390.msg19168.html#msg19168

Stringfrenzy

Offline dowser501Topic starter
Copper Member

I love THunting
Thank you0

Activity
0%

584.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2007, 12:24:07 am »
Go Up Go Down

0073 is a jumble of rocks that are not a jumble but markers pointing upwards.
This cliff front photo is of a cliff with a cave high above as this cliff was raised by tectonic uplift. As most caves that were in the Pacific were filled in by the Jesuits and are carefully hidden, we are not used to seeing caves opening out to the sea from the top of cliffs. The same marker system applies to inland areas where cliffs are located.
They may have the opportunity to burrow in near the cliff top or pace inland up top x amount of paces and probe for small markers, such as a small rock or a handfull of pebbles or a handfull of different coloured sand as to where to dig down. Your marker is some item that by the rule of chances should not be there.

Charles kenworthies books were meant to be applied to mines, whereon these clues are the domain of true dowsers. How I learn about the clues is when dowsing is posssible, I dowse down , pinpoint the cache and then scratch around on the surface to find the indicators which are at average 2-6 inches below the surface.
This hidden cave is about 30 feet above and the frontage is completely blown away.
Posted on: September 22, 2007, 12:34:01 AM[hr

2nd photo down
]These are a similar set up re an above cache but smaller in proportion, because the cliff is lowerand the target is lower and smaller. I would probe above these rocks looking for some small clues that shouldnt be there. You wont find any treasures under 3-4 paces inland and then they will not be dead ahead.

This set up reminds me of an identical cliff face on the pacific shoreline of the USA where two miners were working the black sands of the beach, chasing gold dust.
This incident occured about 6 years ago, giving a couple of years either way.
I started corresponding on the Private mail of Christians old forum to these two old crooks. I was a bit unsure of my remote dowsing techniques however I got a hit for gold inside  a cliff behind where they were sifting beach sand.

After sending me a series of photos I was able to pinpoint the site where to enter the cliffs front and clear out the jesuit tunnel for a few paces and then turn right.
The jesuits ALWAYS fill in their tunnels after depositing their caches.
With rising tides over a couple of centuries , the entrance was very low.

To cut a long story short, the two miners vanished off the face of the earth, however I was still picking up a second cache further in the cliff front and was happy that they had not discovered a second 2 ton cache. A year later the second cache also vanished.  The only consolation I had was that I had proved that I could acurately pinpoint off photos. Over a period of time I did 3 smaller caches and the miners I was corresponding with all vanished.

I would trust my own mother if she was alive but no-one else, so dont ask. 

Bottom photo Is that pair of shaped tunnel like branches indicating where to look below ( first article on Jesuit clues) I am not game to tell you how many years it took me to spy them. THis mini forrest down on this Aussie beach is a dry area with a below average rainfall and trees that have adapted to the extent that they were alive before the Romans were busy conquering Europe.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2390.msg19172.html#msg19172

There are 3 attachment(s) in this post which you can not view or download

Please register for viewing them.

100_0073.jpg
3 sisters.jpg
P6070001.jpg

« Last Edit: September 22, 2007, 05:48:38 pm by dowser501 »
Offline stringfrenzy
Gold Member

I love THunting
Thank you3

Activity
0%
Male
United States

19277.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

E-Trac W/X-1 White's DFX  W/4x6 shooter/950 Eclipse/Super 12/Bigfoot/DX-1 BHID Garrett Ultra GTAx 1000             R.A.T.Phones Max
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2007, 01:00:17 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Thanks for the extra info.  Really gotta know what to watch for.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2390.msg19350.html#msg19350

Stringfrenzy

Offline Pete66
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Italy

125.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2009, 10:14:56 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Hello Max,

I aks myself if you have now found some of these tresures? It is very interesting to read on your discoveries. Have you found any precious metals or equipment yet? How do you dowse for these?

Sincerly,

Pero

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2390.msg21504.html#msg21504

Print
Pages: 1    Go Up
Jump to: