[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Attention!

Attention: This topic has been locked. Hence no new replies can currently be posted to it.

Pages: 1    Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline rockTopic starter
Pull Tab

pessimism predicts its own reward!
Thank you1

Activity
0%
Referrals: 0

40.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« on: August 07, 2011, 09:03:01 pm »
Go Up Go Down

treasure hunters
this thread will show how to solve various signs, marks and monuments built by the codemakers of 15th century.
A am Rock a treasure hunter of almost 30 years, I am a pennsylvia deer slayer, I shot my first deer at age 12 with a .410 slug, at 100 yards or more...I aimed high and lobed it in...the deer ended up shot thru the heart. I earned a marksmanship medal, in both the m1 and the m16 in basic training, my survior training would serve me wel inside and out side the military...
as both weapons were in the field in 1968..
I served a tour of duty in vietnam, the whole year of 1968, in an air force Special Operations Group, I was the communication expert, with a masters in Electronic Engineering, with a top secret clearance, after discharge..I was  trained as an investigator and worked many long years perfecting the craft. I  turned my attention to the spanish code used by the colonial spanish in new spain. in 1985. few years later, I retired early and hooked up with some
sporting goods manufacturers and traveled 10 western states to attend sporting good shows..
with months off at a time , i spent 25 years all over the west, chasing spanish trails and signs...full time. In my notes and pictures i have enough information to solve the signs and marks left on boulders that make up the monuments.

The history is clear, the apologists, the deniers, the ones who want to rewrite history, to keep he cover story going, not so clear...that the jesuits where in new spain only to save souls. That was the cover all right, if not then why would the jesuits have an education  equivalent to two doctorates in mining engineering, metallurgy, cartography, mining,[father kino, franciscian priest of sw us in the 1700's] smelting, storing, transporting monument building to make sure the King of Spain got his Quint [20%]

those that say that no one would bury some gold, leave mark in site to find it and dig it?
I am sorry to say, that question is formed with simple logic to a complex problem. The answer is the code takes 20 years to break, if you go about it the correct way and stay diligent in the field, wearing out many sturdy hiking boots. The fact is the signs are well hidden, and well hidden in plain site, a trick the jesuits perfected. And most of the data
or the important  ones are shadows, which we all tend to ignore until you are illuminated.
so not only is the data layered and hidden, it also his completely gone for hours during the day, as the shadows are built to peak at noon..so early morning, hidden, late evening , hidden, and if that was not enough, they hid things between the solstice, as the sun gets higher in the sky..the shadows shorten and do not blossom put to full meaning...so now with that information, - stand back for a second - and now see that thru new eyes...well hidden, my friend well hidden-in plain site of course~!
and obliviously it has been hidden from you too. so far
peace
rock
Even if you see a rock and you go..hey that is an elephant! fine but even then you dont
know what it means, so the argument that no one would do that is not correct. the way
the colonial  spanish did it..anyway....and they did it for 3 centuries....the spanish were not just 'no one'....

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,26926.msg190070.html#msg190070

There are 2 attachment(s) in this post which you can not view or download

Please register for viewing them.

DSC03049 egyptian looking dude.JPG
thumbnail.aspx leo in the sky with diamonds'.jpeg

the lord helps those that help themselves

Offline seldom
Wrecking Crew
Platin Member

Wrecking Crew
Thank you19

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 0

20755.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2011, 09:11:38 pm »
Go Up Go Down

OK you were asked to not open up this can of worms. We have proved time and again that no treasure signs were ever used in the US are the world.

This topic is lock and if you continue I will show you the door.

Seldom

Posted on: August 07, 2011, 09:10:47 PM
Topic Locked!

To controversial 

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,26926.msg190075.html#msg190075

If you believe everything you read you are reading to much.
Treasure is a Harsh  Mistress

Print
Pages: 1    Go Up
Jump to:  
Attention!

Attention: This topic has been locked. Hence no new replies can currently be posted to it.