[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages: 1    Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline dwallbergTopic starter
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 0

140.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« on: March 30, 2010, 12:29:59 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Early in the year of 2009 while visiting and working in the area of a well established, but old mining town located in the central part of the western region of the United States.
I had discovered a map of an area as to where a figure of a certain warrior was standing as if he was guarding or looking over something. The map also displays other figures and trails that indicate locations of sites of civilizations and mining or burial sites.
I then went to work starting research to determine the origin of the figures on the map and to who these people were. They appeared to be of a civilization other than that of the American Indians. While researching paintings, artifacts, native dress, cultures, articles, and expeditions conducted around the world. I had finally come to some conclusion that the warrior on the mountain was a warrior from the Inca Empire. (Some time around the years of 1400 to 1500)
After several months of research I decided to take a trip to see if I could locate the site of the warrior. When arriving in the area that the map indicated as to its location I spent several days hiking and searching for the mysterious warrior.
After several days and running out of water, supplies and totally exhausted and about to abandon all hopes of finding the warrior. I sat on ledge high on the mountain looking down upon the landscape and the rugged terrain that I had crossed to get to that point I was now setting, while looking down the mountain I noticed a trail not far below me. I now decided to look at the map to see if there might be a chance that it was one of the trails on the map. It was, and it now gave me the location of the warrior. After several hours of hiking and paying close attention to the map I did find the warrior. While looking the area over to find any other signs of people?s existence I found a small stone of a head like figure, not knowing what it might be I put it in my back pack and headed back.
Once I was back at home I started researching the head like figure. I research all stories, documents, and expeditions done on the Inca Empire. I did find a large rock figure located in the Andes Mountains that was a mining site of the Incas. The Incas call that figure on the mountain ?The Eyes of the Incas? 
The small rock figure has a concaved bottom that appears that it sat upon another object, Such as a staff or walking stick, and the eyes seem to have had gem stones in them, one was round and the other in the shape of the moon
You can check out my site at

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

www.syngroupin.com

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,12983.msg82088.html#msg82088

Offline bomber
Gold Member

I love THunting
Thank you2

Activity
0%
Male
United States

5229.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2010, 12:41:37 pm »
Go Up Go Down

50,000  Shocked Shocked wow,could you bottom line it,what exactly do you get for the $$$$?

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,12983.msg82089.html#msg82089

dreams of the young are the regrets of old

Offline dwallbergTopic starter
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States

140.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2010, 12:52:56 pm »
Go Up Go Down

If the Treasure is there!!! Then I only wish to preserve the site and hopefully the rights to return it to it's rightful owners
They only stashed it so that it would be preserved for their people, When I know the site is secure I will share the map.
The map does clearly shows on it that the Incas, the Aztec, and The Lost Dutchman are all somehow involved. The map covers about an area of 20 square miles. with several locations on it. As soon as get back to the site I will photo the warrior and post his picture on this site as well as mine at

Please Register or Login

www.syngroupin.com

Thanks for interest
Darrell

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,12983.msg82092.html#msg82092

Offline bomber
Gold Member

I love THunting