[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages: 1    Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline dowser501Topic starter
Copper Member

I love THunting
Thank you0

Activity
0%
Referrals: 0

584.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« on: July 28, 2007, 07:50:48 pm »
Go Up Go Down

This is a good one to start with. It clearly shows all the essentials except exactly where the treasure is buried. But it is a starter. The book I have written hasnt even got that last clue in it.

That info is given seperately. This petroglyph is in the USA. Dont bother looking for another too similar, as the jesuits were trained to never construct another marker identical.
   There are countless thousands of rock markers in the states, the pacific Islands , Australia, New Zealand , The Phillipines up as far as Thailand and further on to Hawaii. They only need certain essential markings and the rest is up to the imagination of the individual.

Each marker is always pointing uphill and represents 3 caches.   The first clue I look for is that the rock is facing upwards which is a positive sign as they never point out a cache slanting down a hill. Too impractable.

They always buried into the sides of gullies or hill when possible, but had a system for every type of terrain.

When I invented my multi powered look down dowsing rod in January 2004 which uses solar power boucing off the moon I looked down into hundreds of caches before the flares of the eleven year solar cycle finished 2 1/2 years early in june 2004.

It commenced again late dec. 2006 and just lately it has been building up in momentum again re solar flares, not enough to dowse by , but hopefully any day now.

Even the USA has orbited satelites recently to try and learn more about this present solar cycle. So all the info in these articles has come from dowsing during the above time frame plus looking down at hundreds of sites near where I live on the shores of port Phillip Bay Victoria Australia and much digging.

Ok, having presented my credentials , lets have a look at this first photo.

Firstly its laying pointing uphill, which is the first requirement.
Next, be aware that many Jesuit markers are in reverse.
Up the left hand end it is carved with a semi heart and vee pointing upwards.
It is rare not to see some kind of curve representing a heart which means "treasure here". A vee in Jesuit language is an arrow pointing to the treasures.

I will later show you many other exact signs photoed on the shores of our bay 5 miles from where I live. I have never dowsed this rock but I know darn well that there is or was an encouraging sign on the left hand side shallowly buried below the large vee carved out of the left hand side. There is a wavy line below the large vee pointing to the ground which has a meaning, however it has me tossed maybe a reader can assist on this one.

In the centre of the rock on the right end is an imitation crack that is saying that the heart is broken and beware of a trap up the hill.

Actually if you look to the right of the large vee pointing downwards is a small vee which means there is another marker hidden shallowly at the rear of the rock.

When the caches was buried here, a lone marker rock could be overlooked or eventually covered by scrub or whatever. A companion rock or several were always placed up close and many hugging the actual marker rock.

Any small group of rocks in the mining areas are always suspect untill proved otherwise.

I hope you were not bored by this introduction to JESUIT Petroglyph language.
I have a marker rock with many similarities to this one, and it took me two years with constant checking to spot the prominent pointers pointing out underground signs almost below in front of my feet.. Boy, was I surprised what I dug up.
If this posting gets any reaction I will follow up. MAX

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2318.msg18881.html#msg18881

There are 1 attachment(s) in this post which you can not view or download

Please register for viewing them.

outside hse 003.jpg

« Last Edit: July 28, 2007, 08:27:22 pm by dowser501 »
Offline stringfrenzy
Gold Member

I love THunting
Thank you3

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 0

19277.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

E-Trac W/X-1 White's DFX  W/4x6 shooter/950 Eclipse/Super 12/Bigfoot/DX-1 BHID Garrett Ultra GTAx 1000             R.A.T.Phones Max
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2007, 08:56:14 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Very interesting information.  Definately good to know and thanks for sharing.

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2318.msg18897.html#msg18897

Stringfrenzy

Print
Pages: 1    Go Up
Jump to: