[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages: 1    Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline dowser501Topic starter
Copper Member

I love THunting
Thank you0

Activity
0%
Referrals: 0

584.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« on: January 07, 2007, 05:20:44 am »
Go Up Go Down

I promised Christian to help make this forum interesting, as I have several thousand photos of Jesuit cache markers taken in Australia, the Philippines, French Noumea. and right across the USA. I feel a lot of them can be used here for the general education of Cache  hunters, as they are all Spanish Jesuit which was a universal language, conducted in a miming fashion with rocks, trees, bushes, colored sand, sea shells stalactites and hand carved hand sized figurines.

The cache burial parties were taught to never use the same clues twice. The diversity of their clues to follow are incredible and I believe the tales of the Jesuits in charge having equivalent to a university education on how to hide treasures any where in the world, no two burials be alike, from New Zealand to New Orleans, and to be instantly recognizable 100 years later, again instantly recognizable over vast areas by later Jesuits wishing to recover their caches,  are true, which of course never happened.

Today I am going to post a  photo of a very recognizable Jesuit marker A heart. The tale goes that the Jesuits had an incurable heart ailment that could only be cured by gold. ( this article to be added to. tomorrow)

Top photo was taken in Colorado last year and is a perfect example of the diversity of a Spanish Jesuit Petroglyph. (Rock Writing)

First rule when following Jesuit directions, most obvious signs are in reverse and the clues that are not, have hidden meanings. Some I could only learn via dowsing, and others by digging or studying the   
similarities of countless rock writings over many years.

Lets start with the top photo. As Dell noticed , it has sexuall connotations which the Jesuits applied in a subtle manner in many ways.
Their life of celebrity may have had much influence in that direction.
Or just being a male may have been sufficient cause for this type of behaviour.
The top shaped rock has many nuances that are meant to be picked up by the trained eye, and in several years time I will probably blush at what I miss at this time.

Just appearing at the left hand end of the rock and butting up hard against the virginial like cleft is a companion rock or marker.
To make a distinction between sundry rocks and Jesuit marker rocks , at all times when possible they were grouped together to enable them to be distinguished in a crowd.

Actually the cleft on the left hand end is the point of an arrow in reverse. This type of pointer is always a Vee pointing to treasure(almost) as no treasure is where they point to. You would lose your head if you had buried treasure exactly at the site you had pointed at.
I feel I had better stop for a moment and post a photo of a turtleback
with an identical vee cleft pointing at a treasure trove entrance.

Look very carefully, as the companion rocks are agreeing with the
main veed marker rock which is pointing to the hillside where the cache is hidden well inland.

Next clue is the actual shape of the rock in relation to the vee.
The right hand side is wider than the left, hence you swing to the right at an 45 degree angle.There is a split down the right hand side, or I should say a copy of a split which means that there is a trap down below.

A heart without a split means there is gold in the vicinity , and an attached  split means beware danger.The heart curve is at the right hand base of the rock. It doesn't need to be much of a curve to be recognised as a heart sign.
Now look at the marker rock as a whole rock, forgetting the signs all over it, you will notice that the right hand end is lower than the left.
I have never seen this rock in person, however I will bet my bottom dollar that it lays at the base of a hill and is saying to pace an exact amount of paces up the slope.

Another important factor to remember is that they loved slopes and to date I have never encountereed (mentally) a cache downwards from a marker.

Another companion marker or more than one are coming up.
On the nearside to you the reader is a subtle arrow pointing downwards. If you dig down several inches at this point you will find
a message waiting  several hundreds of years for you, to assist you locate the treasures. 
 Yes treasures (plural) as it is rare to find a single cache and never more than three ( so far) buried in an identical manner.
On the right hand base are what looks like 3 indentations which could mean three caches.

There is a dagger shaped artifact in a photo ( third down) which I accidentally inserted and decided to leave it in as it might come in handy for someone one day..About 15 years ago I was digging away in a Jesuit transit tunnel 150 feet inland and encountered a wall ahead.
This stalectite was covered in red sand cement. Red means blood, hence danger.
My wife would always become furious if I pointed a finger at her during a heated debate, which made me wary. Snapping  off the staletto shaped warning sign I retraced my steps and returned with a long handled shovel.

Dismantling the wall without incident, I was preparing to crawl forward and continue removing filling, when with a thump the entire ceiling ahead of me collapsed. I encountered three more traps such as just described and one large delicately balanced overhead rock weighing about a hundred pounds ( 40 odd kilos) over a period of eight years working solo underground.

Lets go to the last photo and look at this  petroglyp minutely, because it took me a year to discover most of its clues.
It is here on the beachfront 10 minutes driving for me and is telling the whole world that it is guarding several billion dollars worth of gold bullion along a hundred foot cliff front frontage plus many hidden caves, only no one is listening to me. How about I call it a day and let you puzzle this latest rock writing sample out.

I call it the "Settlement Site"  marker. Any advice, comments or queries welcome. I have spotted many clues , however I may have missed some.

Be back in a couple of days. Max

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,1445.msg12134.html#msg12134

There are 5 attachment(s) in this post which you can not view or download

Please register for viewing them.

PB280033-1.jpg
heart cropped.jpg
image003.jpg
image013.jpg
outside hse 003.jpg

« Last Edit: January 09, 2007, 05:42:52 pm by dowser501 »
Offline Dell_Winders
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male

2355.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2007, 11:26:20 am »
Go Up Go Down

Photo 003.jpg  Just Curious? Could it also represent a vagina, or opening, which I have been told unofficialy was also a symbol used by the Jesuits? Or is there any possibly it's just a rock that  may not be related to buried Jesiut Treasure at all??   Thanks!   Dell

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,1445.msg12141.html#msg12141

« Last Edit: January 07, 2007, 11:30:38 pm by Dell_Winders »

"WHAT HAS BEEN DONE, CAN BE DONE"

Offline stringfrenzy
Gold Member

I love THunting
Thank you3

Activity
0%
Male
United States

19277.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

E-Trac W/X-1 White's DFX  W/4x6 shooter/950 Eclipse/Super 12/Bigfoot/DX-1 BHID Garrett Ultra GTAx 1000             R.A.T.Phones Max
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2007, 04:39:41 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Interesting story.  Looking forward to reading the article.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,1445.msg12175.html#msg12175

Stringfrenzy

Copper Member

I love THunting
Thank you0

Activity
0%

584.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2007, 05:46:37 pm »
Go Up Go Down

In an hour or two I will pop another 2 or 3 more markers on the same posting and point out the similarities.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,1445.msg12194.html#msg12194

Offline stringfrenzy
Gold Member

I love THunting
Thank you3

Activity
0%
Male
United States

19277.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

E-Trac W/X-1 White's DFX  W/4x6 shooter/950 Eclipse/Super 12/Bigfoot/DX-1 BHID Garrett Ultra GTAx 1000             R.A.T.Phones Max
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2007, 06:28:03 pm »
Go Up Go Down

I'll be sure to check them out.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,1445.msg12200.html#msg12200

Stringfrenzy

Offline djui5
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States

263.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

my eyes
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2007, 01:25:56 am »
Go Up Go Down

whoa. This is gonna rock  Shocked Shocked

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,1445.msg12343.html#msg12343

Offline Azstomper
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States

40.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2007, 09:23:06 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Spanish hearts aren't as polished....depends on the area's geologic make up that they had to work with of course...the heart usually tilts one way and has an eye catcher on one lobe...and thats all i'm sayin...

DW

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,1445.msg12495.html#msg12495

Copper Member

I love THunting
Thank you0

Activity
0%

584.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2007, 02:18:46 am »
Go Up Go Down

The large heart below,(220jpg)  found in Oregon has quite a few messages on it if you know what to look for.

You firstly examine the lobes and as you have probably noticed, the right hand lobe is much larger, meaning the cache is buried to the right. There are several small hole like indentations also on the right hand lobe, probably meaning the quantity of caches close by.

Three is the maximun I have dowsed in one clutch.
The base of the right hand lobe is also damaged at its base meaning beware, death trap.
And after spending much time digging on the right and coming up with an empty hole, it is a shame that you did not dig on the left hand side as pointed out by the Jesuit who prepared this message.

If the rock had been left in a rough stage I wouldn't have seen the large parallel vee on the left hand side, taking up the whole area of the left lobe, which is where the caches are buried. The ground is sloping up to the left, which is no co-incidence as the Jesuits always if possible tunnel into hillsides. I will always remind readers that the Jesuit markers are never what they appear to be.

Note the small companion rocks banked up on the wrong side. It is rare to see a Jesuit petroglyph without companions. I haven't told you where to dig exactly . You would have to buy my book for that privilege.The shape of the heart also appears to be saying "dig down on my left point as I have a message for you".

As I live in Australia, I will have to be content with our own share of Jesuit caches.

Below ground messages (samples) are in my next posting.
Posted on: January 10, 2007, 11:49:55 PM
This Petroglyph below (006) is marking out many shiploads of treasures at the Settlement Site at Sorrento, a historic site denoting the first attempt at settling in the Southern part of eastern Australia .       ( See Sorrento Victoria Australia) on Google.               

The Settlement was a failure  and after a year or so they continued south to Tasmania. Little did they know that the Spanish Jesuits had been mining inland at the golden triangle, our own version of the Californian gold fields for gold and had been burying it at this site along with their own treasures  from the Americas for up to 200 years.

I have even found evidence of a childs ancient toy, indicating they had their families with them in some instances.

All the cliffs have been hollowed out to hide gold, silver plate, silver boxes about twice the size of a cigar box full of pearls, diamonds and any other small and valuable items. I have also dowsed drugs and steel artifacts which are probably arms. 

There are at least a 2 dozen or more caves in this immediate area which have filled with treasures, the fronts blown up and all traces of caves carefully removed.

They are all marked out and a person with the knowledge of their codes can find them imediately.

Maybe in the next posting I may swing over to coastal evidence of the busy Jesuits cave activities.

This site was a favourite of the Jesuits, as when the Sailing ships negotiated the entrance to Port Phillip Bay which is the frontage to Melbourne it is the first  high landmark on your right. They even planted their own trees and trained them as markers over the years. Every tree has a tale to tell. As I spent eight years underground in a Jesuit complex close by , I had to run a whole gamut of Jesuit signs, and learn them  to survive.
More on the S/Site later.Tea ( dinner?) time in down under.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,1445.msg12508.html#msg12508

There are 2 attachment(s) in this post which you can not view or download

Please register for viewing them.

image006.jpg
jse_outside_hse_220.jpg

« Last Edit: January 11, 2007, 02:49:52 am by dowser501 »
Offline arjoyceniza
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
Philippines

220.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2009, 11:03:17 pm »
Go Up Go Down

i know, for a newbie like me, analyzing those remains is very hard.... but for a simple manner it sounds very challenging to me.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,1445.msg32211.html#msg32211

Print
Pages: 1    Go Up
Jump to: