[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages: 1    Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline goldfishTopic starter
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines
Referrals: 0

415.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« on: April 23, 2008, 02:52:24 am »
Go Up Go Down

I found an X mark en closed with an oblong which resembles a foot, etched on a side of a big rock just beside a river. Further down the river are series of other marks which include two feet, a grave sign with a cross...what could be the meaning of these? Ideas anyone? I shall post pix the nxt tym. I have the pictures with me but the file is too large to be posted even if i'll post them one at a time.

Many thanks,
-goldfish-

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2535.msg19991.html#msg19991

« Last Edit: October 22, 2008, 09:26:14 pm by Christian »
Offline xmarksthespot
Foil

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

20.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2008, 11:59:19 am »
Go Up Go Down

Hi goldfish,

If I'm not mistaken, your X mark's (within your "foot" mark) measurement is not equal..... meaning, if you try to get the lengths of the two lines forming your X they wouldn't be equal in measurement, am I right? If i am, it means, you have to travel on the path indicated by the "foot".... the "foot" sign is a "TRAVEL" sign..... the "X" sign is where you're supposed to find your burried treasure.... but as long as the two lines forming your X is not equal in length.... it means, you have to travel, and look for other markings on the path indicated by the foot. "Two Feet" markings, indicate "TRAVEL HAS ENDED"....... your "Grave" sign, is it a square with a cross attached on top? If it is..... it means the treasure you are after are either diamonds or precious stones. Is the "grave" sign, right side up or upside down? Try to get the dimensions of the cross, in inches if applicable, or in centimeters if not. Facing East, where is the marker found? On the left of the stream/river or on the right?

Any other markings you saw?

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2535.msg20044.html#msg20044

Offline joe
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

825.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

pulse induction
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2008, 05:01:05 pm »
Go Up Go Down

what is writen on this stone sir?what does it says Huh?

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2535.msg20056.html#msg20056

There are 1 attachment(s) in this post which you can not view or download

Please register for viewing them.

is this arabic.jpg

Offline goldfishTopic starter
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

415.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2008, 07:12:26 am »
Go Up Go Down

*.Hi Joe! ty much for your very informative comment on my mesage. Based from the X picture, i think your ryt regarding the measurements. I will measure it carefully when i return to the sign. I found the sign just beside a river, and following down further, there are other marking which I believe indicate other deposits, like the letter K,  along with other letters,  which is etched on rock. Further down is a huge statue facing down river...Again, further, there is a footmark with three hole dots next to it. The third hole is of bigger size than the other two. Then, around 50 meters down is the grave sign. the gravesign is lying horizontally, not in upright position. Sir Joe, i will take photos for you when i go back to the site. I learned that i just have to make adjustment on my camera so that the image won't consume yoo much on the memory of the camera, and i can post it here then.There are other markings in the area, and I really need your sharing regarding the markings. I and my team will remember to thank you for your sharing.  Smiley

many thanks,
goldfish

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2535.msg20060.html#msg20060

Print
Pages: 1    Go Up
Jump to: