[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages: 1    Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline Mr MoseTopic starter
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Referrals: 0

20.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

M6
« on: August 01, 2010, 07:08:19 am »
Go Up Go Down

Yes with the few words of encourgement I got from two other members plus one certain partner at work. I have learned quite a bit about finding older coins. Not found many but some and a few rings  of silver and one more item of silver plus two small bars of gold some kind of jewelery maybe from the 1980,s. I change my coil and I am out today hunting again. I spend all my time off serching for coins, which isn,t very much but enough to get me back out there in this heat of California. Thanks for the help and advice and now I have started a brass copper collection bin. I have also found a old news print die from early times Coalinga cause it was buried about eight inches under a sidewalk still in mint condition which I will turn over to our city. And a few days before that a fire hose end of brass which was about six inches of back fill and sidewalk. Real lucky so far Love this sport my ownly adivice to new people do a alot of reading and asking question it will help.  Thank from MrMose.

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,16818.msg107933.html#msg107933

Print
Pages: 1    Go Up
Jump to: