[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2    Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you226

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 12

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett Groundhog ADS, Garrett Sea Hunter, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505,Minelab Eldorado Mk II, Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Tiger Shark & A Few Home Brew Detectors
« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2011, 04:52:47 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by coloma gold
Regardless, I view this whole matter from a somewhat disinterested party and don't wish to make any more comments on the subject.

Right. No more comments except the last one.

What I was referring to by my comment was your ridiculous assertion that the customer is always right. That makes the customer feel good but it does nothing to resolve business issues. As I said before and I will say again, Bluenoser is amusing. Here. Not in an office or business situation. The kind of note he wrote didn't deserve the dignity of a reply. At least he got one. I would have laughed at such a note and deleted it.

Take 4 broken machines and make two good ones. Indeed.

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,28118.msg199632.html#msg199632

It's all about that moment when metal that hasn't seen the light of day for generations frees itself from the soil and presents itself to me.
Let's Talk Treasure!

Offline coloma gold
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
France
Referrals: 0

1065.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

VX3, DFX300
« Reply #11 on: October 26, 2011, 09:36:58 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Gold Digger,

There is no reason to get personal.. It is not MY assertion that the customer is always right.  This is a common and standard business concept that is "preached" in most, if not all business schools and seminars. I guess you really do feel passionate about this subject. As for me, I don't really care. I will keep this in mind on future discussions in which you are involved and try not to express an opinion in those discussions. I really do hope you feel better now that you have have vented. Coloma Gold

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,28118.msg199655.html#msg199655

« Last Edit: October 26, 2011, 09:40:01 pm by coloma gold »
Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you226

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 12

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett Groundhog ADS, Garrett Sea Hunter, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505,Minelab Eldorado Mk II, Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Tiger Shark & A Few Home Brew Detectors
« Reply #12 on: October 27, 2011, 05:30:18 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by coloma gold
As for me, I don't really care. I will keep this in mind on future discussions in which you are involved and try not to express an opinion in those discussions.

This is not demonstrated by your continual objection and comments. Such is life. You clearly DO care. Common business preaching or not, the customer is seldom right. I'll keep your burning need to have the last word in mind in future discussions with you.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,28118.msg199668.html#msg199668

It's all about that moment when metal that hasn't seen the light of day for generations frees itself from the soil and presents itself to me.
Let's Talk Treasure!

Print
Pages:  1 2    Go Up
Jump to: