[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages: 1    Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline GoldenFalconTopic starter
GoldenFalcon
Pull Tab

GoldenFalcon
Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
Mongolia
Referrals: 0

45.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

White GMT
« on: June 25, 2011, 01:47:05 am »
Go Up Go Down

HI guys
Last week I went to gold field with my new GMT in mongolia. The place named Orkhon river gold deposit field. The place mined before by big companies. Now small companies and people remining. I stayed one week there. A lot of walking, digging a lot of junks and couldnt find even one piece of gold I felt that i just choose right way. Walking with my GMT on riverside, through the forest, and mountain was very exciting to me. Only one little downthing is I didnt pull out even one gold but a lot of junk. But i cant wait my next trip and already choose the field. Maybe i catch gold fever. xexe
My GMT seems like working nice. But sometimes my machine cant recognise rusted iron even on the surface. The iron Probability bar indicate very low, and I digg that target, but it was just rusted iron. Pull out target on surface, Machine still indicate same. (Iron probability bar indicate very low something like from 10% to 25%) Sometimes machine read some targets as iron. (Iron probability bar indicate very high something like from 80% to 100%) I dig target and pull out on surface it was also rusted iron. I am also using Audio iron ID.
Is it normal fro GMT ? or something wrong with my machine ?

BEST HUNTING

GF

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,26199.msg183760.html#msg183760

Best Luck Happy Hunting

Print
Pages: 1    Go Up
Jump to: