[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2    Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline atomicsocalTopic starter
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 0

230.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

BH Lone Star, Fisher F2
« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2010, 05:41:53 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Thanks for the sentiment leary. Now it's in paypal's hands (of course i would have not ordered from KC in the first place if i knew it was out of stock), 3-5 biz days. I'm getting excited-my hands are itchy to try it. I have a BH lone star, I'm just learning to use well, but I want something with a depth gauge and heard lotsa good things about the F2 (esp. for the price) my wife can take over the BH as it works fine! I'll keep you posted. Hey I never saw what happened with that mine you found. Anything interesting come out of it? S.

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,14425.msg92800.html#msg92800

Offline toleary34
Silver Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States

3160.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Bounty Hunter Quick Draw 2
« Reply #11 on: May 17, 2010, 11:02:58 am »
Go Up Go Down

found out that it is an old gold mine, but haven't returned back to it since i took those pictures that posted...keep in touch with me and take care

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,14425.msg92931.html#msg92931

Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you226

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 12

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett Groundhog ADS, Garrett Sea Hunter, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505,Minelab Eldorado Mk II, Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Tiger Shark & A Few Home Brew Detectors
« Reply #12 on: May 17, 2010, 04:22:57 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by atomicsocal
Thanks for the sentiment leary. Now it's in paypal's hands (of course i would have not ordered from KC in the first place if i knew it was out of stock), 3-5 biz days. I'm getting excited-my hands are itchy to try it. I have a BH lone star, I'm just learning to use well, but I want something with a depth gauge and heard lotsa good things about the F2 (esp. for the price) my wife can take over the BH as it works fine! I'll keep you posted. Hey I never saw what happened with that mine you found. Anything interesting come out of it? S.

For goodness sake, quit belly aching over it. You really could have called them first to ask. At least take a tiny bit of the blame here. KellyCo has bent over backwards to fix your issue and you continue to berate them over selling out on a popular item. They may even have it in stock now. Have you called to ask?

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,14425.msg93001.html#msg93001

It's all about that moment when metal that hasn't seen the light of day for generations frees itself from the soil and presents itself to me.
Let's Talk Treasure!

Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States

230.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

BH Lone Star, Fisher F2
« Reply #13 on: May 17, 2010, 07:46:54 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Actually, I'm not "belly-acheing" I'm just re-iterating what I stated previously. Furthermore, I accept no blame as if I ordered on e-bay this would have never happened (at least it hasn't in at over 5 years of ebay orders.) Usually mail order websites DO tell you whether the item is in stock before you place it in your cart. As I said, I'm sure I will use KellyCo in the future, but this particular incident is not my fault. As far as I'm concerned its a dead topic. Sorry if I offended anyone.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,14425.msg93025.html#msg93025

Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you226

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 12

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett Groundhog ADS, Garrett Sea Hunter, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505,Minelab Eldorado Mk II, Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Tiger Shark & A Few Home Brew Detectors
« Reply #14 on: May 17, 2010, 08:30:25 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by atomicsocal
Actually, I'm not "belly-acheing" I'm just re-iterating what I stated previously. Furthermore, I accept no blame as if I ordered on e-bay this would have never happened (at least it hasn't in at over 5 years of ebay orders.) Usually mail order websites DO tell you whether the item is in stock before you place it in your cart. As I said, I'm sure I will use KellyCo in the future, but this particular incident is not my fault. As far as I'm concerned its a dead topic. Sorry if I offended anyone.

An eBay seller MUST have the item in stock. A retailer has no such guarantee. They have a TOLL FREE number you can call to see if an item is in stock.

Now, here's what's rubbing me the wrong way. YOU could have called first to see if your item was in stock. YOU could also have rung them to ask about the issue rather than go public here which wound up demeaning a well respected company like KellyCo. YOU could also gratefully accept their apology and refund (which you did) and then remain silent about it (which you probably never will do). Do you really believe that the members here are so stupid that you need to keep "reiterating" your complaint? You seem to me to be an arrogant complaining customer and KellyCo was quite nice to you in spite of that.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,14425.msg93030.html#msg93030

It's all about that moment when metal that hasn't seen the light of day for generations frees itself from the soil and presents itself to me.
Let's Talk Treasure!

Offline seldom
Wrecking Crew
Platin Member

Wrecking Crew
Thank you19

Activity
0%
Male
United States

20755.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #15 on: May 17, 2010, 09:15:19 pm »
Go Up Go Down

atomicsocal I am sorry but you are to blame one phone call and this would not have happened but you want to keep beating a dead horse. I bet if the deal would have gone right and you got the detector an all the goodies with it you would not have came here and thanked Ms B and Kellyco for there hard work. Bet you a prize to shop with.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,14425.msg93036.html#msg93036

If you believe everything you read you are reading to much.
Treasure is a Harsh  Mistress

Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States

230.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

BH Lone Star, Fisher F2
« Reply #16 on: May 18, 2010, 12:35:51 pm »
Go Up Go Down

If you happened to read my last response you may have realized "as far as I'm concerned it's a dead topic" yet you are still going on about it. I also stated that "I will use KC in the future". And I have NEVER had to call a mail order website to "see if it is in stock". Who's beating a dead horse? Been ordering mountain bikes and parts for over 10 years NO PROBS. 
I did not state anything that was untrue, nor did I try to demean or defame anybody. I've read (on this forum) much worse comments regarding different companies. Why pick on me?

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,14425.msg93173.html#msg93173

Offline Christian
Administrator
Platin Member

Wuf! Wuf!
Thank you56

Activity
0%
Male
Independent Rouge States

2305.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #17 on: May 18, 2010, 12:46:44 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Guys, let's stop teh fighting I think the matter has been solved so we can all move on.

Regards,

Christian

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,14425.msg93175.html#msg93175

THunting.com - Your Friendly One Stop Treasure Resource

Offline tmanly
Copper Member

Pic is my buddy, Has on his treasure hunting hat.
Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States

565.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #18 on: May 19, 2010, 10:19:47 am »
Go Up Go Down

I have had nothing but good experiences with Kellyco. Items were shipped very fast, emails and tracking were very quick. Any purchase that is for a large amount of funds, you should call to get availability. They handle a great deal of items each day and inventory changes quick. Always received a followup on all the items also. I will continue to make all purchases from them.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,14425.msg93422.html#msg93422

DETECTORS: MINELAB ETRAC, GARRETT AT GOLD, GOLDMAX MK1,
FISHER CZ3D 1021 AU21X MOD

Print
Pages:  1 2    Go Up
Jump to: