[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2 3 4   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline seldom
Wrecking Crew
Platin Member

Wrecking Crew
Thank you19

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 0

20755.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2010, 12:09:58 pm »
Go Up Go Down

I read that Eric Von Daniken    Right?Huh???

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,15336.msg99135.html#msg99135

If you believe everything you read you are reading to much.
Treasure is a Harsh  Mistress

Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you225

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 12

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett Groundhog ADS, Garrett Sea Hunter, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505,Minelab Eldorado Mk II, Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Tiger Shark & A Few Home Brew Detectors
« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2010, 12:51:09 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by HERES LUCY
In future please do not contact me I have no desire or wish to offend anyone on here only to be allowed to make educational posts even if you dislike the subject matter Sir.

Keep your opinions to yourself in future as some people will defend others who are unable to defend themself on here.  I hope this closes this unsavoury matter.

First of all, mate, this is a public forum not a private letter box. If you post something here, anyone who is a member here can and might post a reply or comment. When you post here, it is implied that you give permission for any and all comments about what you write. The same goes for Mr Hassell who left here of his own free will. That he cannot reply here or, as you put it, defend himself here is his own fault. That Mr Wilson cannot defend himself is your fault. You brought him into this, mate. Don't try and lay it on to anyone else.

This is a forum. It's not a blog. I offered Mr Hassell his own web site complete with a blog sponsored entirely by myself at no cost to him ever. A blog is somewhere that he and his friend Mr Wilson could expound upon their ideas without fear of any government shutting them down or anyone else making adverse comments. It was just for them alone. That is what he declined.

For those of you just picking this up, I offered Mr Hassell a personal web page when Geo shut all personal web pages down. At first, he declined and then accepted. Then he asked me to remove it again. So, it remains just a bookmark in the pages of Internet history but hosted on my own hosting site. There's only an Under Construction sign there now at

Please Register or Login

http://www.alanhassell.com

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,15336.msg99266.html#msg99266

It's all about that moment when metal that hasn't seen the light of day for generations frees itself from the soil and presents itself to me.
Let's Talk Treasure!

Offline HERES LUCYTopic starter
Pull Tab

Banned
Thank you0

Activity
0%

United Kingdom

55.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

WHITES
« Reply #12 on: June 12, 2010, 05:23:44 am »
Go Up Go Down

The Gods have spoken  Kiss thank you for your input I shall think twice before informing your members of anything new in future.  Shocked

Did you know Mr. Hassell personally sent the DVD to Mr. Christian Neumann in order for him to put the DVD on this site for the members?   

That was over a year ago I was informed and nothing eventuated. 

For your information it takes 100 minutes to upload one of those files onto youtube.  As there are 10 files on each DVD it is a labour of love.

It doesnt matter what you give away FREE on the internet you cannot please everyone, criticism is the lowest form of WIT.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,15336.msg99850.html#msg99850

Offline Paul A
Silver Member

Thank you7

Activity
0%

United Kingdom

4825.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #13 on: June 12, 2010, 08:00:49 am »
Go Up Go Down

It doesnt matter what you give away FREE on the internet you cannot please everyone, criticism is the lowest form of WIT.

Now that I find very offensive! So that means, for instance, no one is allowed to criticise anything they see on the web? perhaps a Racist or particularly nasty Paedophile site or something?  Shocked Shocked not allowed to criticise?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh???
Criticism, is NOT the lowest form of wit!!
I have looked at the videos, read Hassels ravings, and quite frankly came away with the feeling I'd just wasted several hours of my life........
An old saying ......... "If you can't stand the heat - get out of the kitchen!"
So, if you can't take criticism and are that brainwashed........ well..... sorry and all that........

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,15336.msg99863.html#msg99863

« Last Edit: June 12, 2010, 08:05:37 am by Paul A »
Offline seldom
Wrecking Crew
Platin Member

Wrecking Crew
Thank you19

Activity
0%
Male
United States

20755.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #14 on: June 12, 2010, 08:22:22 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote  Did you know Mr. Hassell personally sent the DVD to Mr. Christian Neumann in order for him to put the DVD on this site for the members? 

Maybe because it contains no facts just mindless babble. Without facts its of no use to us. 

Quote  For your information it takes 100 minutes to upload one of those files onto youtube.  As there are 10 files on each DVD it is a labour of love.

If you have a 100 minutes to waste Maybe you need to get a puppy to love

Quote criticism is the lowest form of WIT.

No one here is going to get into a battle of wits with an unarmed person.

I guess this is Good Bye
Drink the cool aid take a nap the spaceship will be here soon to get you

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,15336.msg99869.html#msg99869

« Last Edit: June 12, 2010, 08:34:15 am by seldom »

Offline BitburgAggie_7377
Klugheit und Verstandnis
Platin Member

Define Treasure
Klugheit und Verstandnis
Thank you116

Activity
75%

United States

26045.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Fisher Impulse , Tesoro Lobo SuperTraq, Tesoro Vaquero, Tesoro Compadre, Garrett AT Max, Whites Sierra Super Trac
« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2010, 01:00:42 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Freedom of Speech carries with it no guarantee of an audience....nor does it guarantee that if you are lucky enough to have an audience that your audience will not be full of hecklers, skeptics, and others who disagree with you.     

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,15336.msg99898.html#msg99898

Offline HERES LUCYTopic starter
Pull Tab

Banned
Thank you0

Activity
0%

United Kingdom

55.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

WHITES
« Reply #16 on: June 19, 2010, 01:42:02 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by Paul A
Ohhhhhhhhhhh.................. I am ashamed to be from the same country as these guys...... Thumbs Down
Well, I suppose I'm not really as they all seem to be "Welsh Nationalists".... that, I think, is their hidden agenda!
Look forward to the next episode - "The whole of world war 2 was fought in Wales"  Idiot Idiot Idiot

Hmmmm serious intelligence with that remark as well as some others youve made Paul.
maybe you should go back to reading your sons Captain Marvel and Superman Comics hehehe
The whole of world war 2 was fought in Wales   only a complete and utter fool would say something like that well done keep up the good slagging.

What have you done in the way of contributions to history or in Alan Hassells case Shallow Water metal detecting?    If you havent anything sensible to say dont make a clown of yourself. Tongue

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,15336.msg100993.html#msg100993

Offline seldom
Wrecking Crew
Platin Member

Wrecking Crew
Thank you19

Activity
0%
Male
United States

20755.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #17 on: June 19, 2010, 01:53:06 pm »
Go Up Go Down

You just crossed the line Lucy/Allan you will not call members fools are insult their intelligence. Please post something worth wild are do not post.

And fyi Alan did not invent are even improve Shallow Water metal detecting  he only jumped up and tried to take credit

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,15336.msg100995.html#msg100995

Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you225

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 12

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett Groundhog ADS, Garrett Sea Hunter, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505,Minelab Eldorado Mk II, Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Tiger Shark & A Few Home Brew Detectors
« Reply #18 on: June 19, 2010, 05:42:22 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Hmmmm serious intelligence with that remark as well as some others youve made Paul.
maybe you should go back to reading your sons Captain Marvel and Superman Comics hehehe
The whole of world war 2 was fought in Wales   only a complete and utter fool would say something like that well done keep up the good slagging.

What have you done in the way of contributions to history or in Alan Hassells case Shallow Water metal detecting?    If you havent anything sensible to say dont make a clown of yourself. Tongue

Mate, I was shallow water hunting before Alan Hassell even owned a metal detector. I told him so and his answer was, "Well, I was the first to write about it in Australia." Such is life. He presented nothing new to that art, believe me.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,15336.msg101013.html#msg101013

It's all about that moment when metal that hasn't seen the light of day for generations frees itself from the soil and presents itself to me.
Let's Talk Treasure!

Offline seldom
Wrecking Crew
Platin Member

Wrecking Crew
Thank you19

Activity
0%
Male
United States

20755.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #19 on: June 19, 2010, 05:57:43 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by GoldDigger1950
Mate, I was shallow water hunting before Alan Hassell even owned a metal detector. I told him so and his answer was, "Well, I was the first to write about it in Australia." Such is life. He presented nothing new to that art, believe me.

Yeah I know just try to convenes his  cool-aid drinking follower lucy   

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,15336.msg101019.html#msg101019

Print
Pages:  1 2 3 4   Go Up
Jump to: