[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2 3 4   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline HERES LUCYTopic starter
Pull Tab

Banned
Thank you0

Activity
0%

United Kingdom
Referrals: 0

55.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

WHITES
« on: June 05, 2010, 07:16:13 am »
Go Up Go Down

Artorious Rex Discovered by Alan Wilson the Video has now been uploaded to youtube by myself at the request of Alan Wilson.  He also gave me a great lecture on the real history of Britian on a 2 hour DVD which is now available for you to see for yourself how the English Establishment has manipulated history for centuries.

and see why the Roman Chuch want this great Historian silenced.  After all the church was founded on lies especially when jesus was bought to Britain by Joseph of Arimathea together with the Holy Family
Just goto youtube.com and do a search for Alan Wilson Historian and Jesus is Buried in Wales.

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,15336.msg98473.html#msg98473

Offline seldom
Wrecking Crew
Platin Member

Wrecking Crew
Thank you19

Activity
0%
Male
United States

20755.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2010, 10:47:41 am »
Go Up Go Down

Appears to me Mr. Wilson and Mr. Hassell are one in the same, trying to rewrite history with their conspiracy theory. On all the videos at you-tube the comments feature has been disabled, which shows me Wilson wants no input just "Believe what I tell you blindly"
I am sorry but I believe its just another conspiracy theory,and with only 1340 views not a very popular one.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,15336.msg98490.html#msg98490

If you believe everything you read you are reading to much.
Treasure is a Harsh  Mistress

Pull Tab

Banned
Thank you0

Activity
0%

United Kingdom

55.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

WHITES
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2010, 05:41:21 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by seldom
Appears to me Mr. Wilson and Mr. Hassell are one in the same, trying to rewrite history with their conspiracy theory. On all the videos at you-tube the comments feature has been disabled, which shows me Wilson wants no input just "Believe what I tell you blindly"
I am sorry but I believe its just another conspiracy theory,and with only 1340 views not a very popular one.

As a new member with only 4 posts on here I feel as a woman I am being stalked by you because I am sticking to the rules on here and only making educational posts on here for other members and you sir, have made attacks on me on two occasions.
Firstly what proof do you have that Alan Wilson and Alan Hassell are one and the same?   None I presume.
I might ask if you know these gentlemen personally which I very much doubt, because if you did you would know that one lives in London and the other in Newcastle in the UK.
You attack my intelligence sir because after uploading the video's I stopped people like yourself from making unsolicited defamatory remarks.  You obviously have a chip on your shoulder Sir regarding these individuals, and from your remarks you obviously lack a knowledge of British History.  I find your attack on Mr. Hassell and Mr. Wilson and myself offensive, unjustified and unwarranted as a moderator it is not your job to make unjustified accusations without proof.
Might I suggest to you sir,  that you change the brand of tobacco and go back to dummies?

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,15336.msg98657.html#msg98657

« Last Edit: June 06, 2010, 10:50:19 am by Christian, Reason: test reason »
Offline seldom
Wrecking Crew
Platin Member

Wrecking Crew
Thank you19

Activity
0%
Male
United States

20755.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2010, 10:59:30 am »
Go Up Go Down

Lucy you are the one attacking and name calling. Its only been pointed out that you are posting conspiracy theory,s .

I find your attack on Mr. Hassell and Mr. Wilson and myself offensive, unjustified and unwarranted as a moderator it is not your job to make unjustified accusations without proof.

Again no attack only pointing out that they have no proof to back up their claim.

Not sure why you picked a treasure hunting forum to post your  conspiracy theory but feel that you were put up to it by Mr. Hassell

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,15336.msg98662.html#msg98662

Pull Tab

Banned
Thank you0

Activity
0%

United Kingdom

55.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

WHITES
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2010, 06:50:45 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by seldom
Lucy you are the one attacking and name calling. Its only been pointed out that you are posting conspiracy theory,s .

I find your attack on Mr. Hassell and Mr. Wilson and myself offensive, unjustified and unwarranted as a moderator it is not your job to make unjustified accusations without proof.

Again no attack only pointing out that they have no proof to back up their claim.

Not sure why you picked a treasure hunting forum to post your  conspiracy theory but feel that you were put up to it by Mr. Hassell

You Sir are amazing even with you last statement, "Not sure why you picked a treasure hunting forum to post your  conspiracy theory but feel that you were put up to it by Mr. Hassell."

Treasure Hunting is directly interlinked with History if there was no History there would be no TREASURE HUNTING. even a 10 year old child can work that one out Sir.

Lucy you are the one attacking and name calling.  hmmm, since when has Sir been name calling, look in any dictionary?  at least I  was affording you some respect had you not realised it.

PROOF, PROOF?  you obviously have not visited youtube and seen all of the video's that are available there for a start.  Do you realise there are Video's that even contain the contents of Ancient British Documents that are hard to obtain.   Dont talk to me about Proof when its there in abundence and you have been to quick to criticise without getting your evidence to attack me again.

"Not sure why you picked a treasure hunting forum to post your  conspiracy theory but feel that you were put up to it by Mr. Hassell."

How dare you Sir, this is only an assumption on your part and you have no right to tell me who I can  and who I cannot associate myself with none whatsoever.

I did not come here to debate and argue especially with someone like yourself.
I only came here to make posts and to educate those members who have a genuine interest in ancient british history and the truth.

At no time do I suggest or even imply that any of these individuals are 100% correct, it is up to the individual to decide for themself not me.

Who started this Sir? none other than yourself by posting, "your unjustified, unwarranted defamatory remark that Mr. Wilson and Mr. Hassell are one and the same without and proof or evidence to justify such a statement.  Shame on you sir, thats not only an insult but could be classed as libellous.

Mr. Wilson is not a member, he has no right to reply to your accusations.
However as a brilliant historian I have a right to defend him and his work.

I note that you never replied to my questions regarding proof that you may not have anyway regarding the above statement?  Instead you attempt to turn this around and blame myself for your own indiscretions. Shame on you Sir.

I might suggest if you have personal issues with either Alan Hassell or Alan Wilson you keep your biased thoughts to yourself.

The only insult that I made towards you was bought about by your own disgusting avatar of a minor smoking a cigarette.  As a parent myself and a non smoker I find that highly offensive if you advocate that minors should smoke which is what that image implies.

I feel sure that you would get a barrage of mail from organisations such as the National Society for the protection of children and other organisations too.

You could even become world famous in the media who would love to jump on the merry go round looking for space fillers in the media.

If you were a responsible parent yourself you would never allow your own offspring to indulge in such things and I find your sense of self respect and decency lacking even if you consider this humourous, I find it highly offensive and a violation of a childs human rights, even children have human rights.

I could of taken this to a personal message but you chose to attempt to attack me once more so I have a right to reply.

In future please do not contact me I have no desire or wish to offend anyone on here only to be allowed to make educational posts even if you dislike the subject matter Sir.

Keep your opinions to yourself in future as some people will defend others who are unable to defend themself on here.  I hope this closes this unsavoury matter.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,15336.msg99072.html#msg99072

Offline seldom
Wrecking Crew
Platin Member

Wrecking Crew
Thank you19

Activity
0%
Male
United States

20755.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2010, 07:00:20 am »
Go Up Go Down

In future please do not contact me I have no desire or wish to offend anyone on here only to be allowed to make educational posts

I have not contacted you  Allan/Lucy and when you make an educational post it will be allowed but conspiracy's will be called.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,15336.msg99076.html#msg99076

Offline BitburgAggie_7377
Klugheit und Verstandnis
Platin Member

Define Treasure
Klugheit und Verstandnis
Thank you116

Activity
75%

United States

26045.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Fisher Impulse , Tesoro Lobo SuperTraq, Tesoro Vaquero, Tesoro Compadre, Garrett AT Max, Whites Sierra Super Trac
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2010, 10:24:40 am »
Go Up Go Down

At least this is correctly posted under MYTHS & Legends  Smiley  . 
   Having read several postings over the years of Mr Wilson's THEORIES on history, I find that his defenders don't seem to handle skepticism very well.   When one proffers viewpoints at radical odds to the "accepted" norm, one must be prepared to deal with skeptics in an intelligent and reasonable manner.   Those who have right on their side generally find ways to do so---those who do not generally huff, and puff, and posture and attack their questioners (even their honest skeptics) for their ignorance and for having the temerity to question their theory.
    For now, I place Alan Wilson's work in the same category as I do that of Michael Cremo.   It is interesting and worth considering, but I am not yet ready to accept it as FACT.   But at least it is far more palatable than Roland Bird and C.L. Burdrick's interpretation of Glen Rose and Antelope Springs.

BA

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,15336.msg99115.html#msg99115

Offline Paul A
Silver Member

Thank you7

Activity
0%

United Kingdom

4825.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2010, 11:53:57 am »
Go Up Go Down

Ohhhhhhhhhhh.................. I am ashamed to be from the same country as these guys...... Thumbs Down
Well, I suppose I'm not really as they all seem to be "Welsh Nationalists".... that, I think, is their hidden agenda!
Look forward to the next episode - "The whole of world war 2 was fought in Wales"  Idiot Idiot Idiot

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,15336.msg99128.html#msg99128

Offline seldom
Wrecking Crew
Platin Member

Wrecking Crew
Thank you19

Activity
0%
Male
United States

20755.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2010, 11:56:00 am »
Go Up Go Down

"The whole of world war 2 was fought in Wales" 

I have heard that Paul LOL

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,15336.msg99129.html#msg99129

Offline BitburgAggie_7377
Klugheit und Verstandnis
Platin Member

Define Treasure
Klugheit und Verstandnis
Thank you116

Activity
75%

United States

26045.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Fisher Impulse , Tesoro Lobo SuperTraq, Tesoro Vaquero, Tesoro Compadre, Garrett AT Max, Whites Sierra Super Trac
« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2010, 12:05:40 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Well, if it wasn't fought there, it was at least decided by a comet that appeared in the Welsh sky

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,15336.msg99132.html#msg99132

Print
Pages:  1 2 3 4   Go Up
Jump to: