[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages: 1    Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline Alan HassellTopic starter
Bronze Member

Banned
Academics are Androids
Thank you1

Activity
0%
Male
United Kingdom
Referrals: 0

2530.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« on: September 13, 2009, 04:23:46 pm »
Go Up Go Down

The Awen character can be found on many buildings and kerb stones in the UK it has been used for centuries the above was found on a Police Station.
However the letters used here spell out the name of the person who made the replica Scott.
I feel sure that King Arthur?s iron mines needs much research and investigation if only to find where these nodules were smelted and turned into weapons, armour and even nails.
You might question why I would put this picture here for you all to see.  Well with modern technology it is possible to tell where the metals came from if they have samples for comparison.
Using modern detectors it would be an easy task to find a few nodules or even some of the ironstone that is present in abundance.  The British Museum has in its possession numerous nails that were recovered from the Sutton Hoo dig site.
Only one of those nails would be required to undergo an extensive metallurgical examination to find out if the metals came from the same spot.
Of course it will never happen, because it might prove that the Academics and the Establishment got it all wrong and they will never admit they made a mistake.  Someone?s job might be at risk.
So we have to look at other things that were found on the ship to see if we can obtain any clues from the evidence of what was found to see if the British Museum?s story and claims hold up under scrutiny.
Two of the most important finds must of course be the ceremonial helmet and its counterpart used in battle.
One is highly decorated and has numerous little panels on it depicting various scenes, although the majority running in the middle feature an individual on horse back carrying a shield above his head and also carrying a shield on his left arm.
To the average person they would only look at the object and admire the highly prized and decorated helmet without questioning the meaning of these panels and why they were so important.
On one of my many visits to the Museum I managed to get one of the guides to tell me what she thought one of the designs depicted.
She told me she thought it looked like an Amazonia native. Well she was not far off the mark.
Then I asked her how to become a guide, to which she said you don?t need any experience as all the guides are volunteers and you are taught what you can say by the historians, archaeologists and curators.
There you have it all in one sentence no experience necessary no knowledge of history as long as you can remember the stories they want you to hear and you are convinced yourself. 
Marvellous but mainly the stuff the academics want you to hear and believe as long as the truth is hidden and no one dare question what they see before their eyes everyone?s happy.

First of all take a good look at the nose and what is under it, an object what we now call a moustache.
Julius Caesar in his Writings described the British as being clean shaven and growing hair under their nose.  This puts the theory of the helmet being Saxon in doubt for starters.
So far we have iron nails and moustaches which indicate that the helmet might be British and not Saxon.
But there is more.  Hidden from your view and which very few people would bother to look into are the other panels which tell a far greater more interesting story that proves beyond all doubt the Helmet is British.

Now take a good close look and the two pictures above the one on the right was a close up to ensure your eyes are not deceiving you and to make sure this is no trick photography involved.
For a start take a good look at the image of the man on horseback. Notice he is naked except for perhaps a loin cloth. Also his appearance does not look like an Anglo Saxon but more like that of what we would call a Native American Indian.
There is no records that exist that tell of Anglo?s or Saxon?s ever crossing the Atlantic Ocean and knew about their existence even. 
It is highly unlikely to be the image of a Saxon anyway owing to the climate in Europe, this person is on horseback is virtually naked.  Something does not add up for the Saxon theories.
One other little feature that takes anyone?s attention is that shield that the rider is holding in his left hand.  I myself have seen similar shields and strange as it might sound they again are housed in the British Museum of all places.
In fact some are also being held in the Museum of London and were recovered from the great River Thames where they are classed as votive offering that were thrown into the river as offering to the gods.
As I said history had been changed and sorting the mess that these highly educated academics created was becoming a night mare.
Votive offerings my foot, it is not only written by Caesar but many others about how in 55 BC and one year later in 54 BC Caesar after defeating Gaul thought he would add Briton to his list of conquests.
During Caesars attacks on the British there were great battles fought at the Isle of Thorns in the River Thames.  There was a ford situated there, even so because of the fast currents it was still a difficult and treacherous place to cross in peace time.
Caesar was on the south bank while Caswallon, son of Llud ap Beli Maw rap Manogan and 4,000 British chariots lined up on the north bank just near where the statue of Boudicea stands today.

Try to imagine over four thousand of these chariots all lined up on the North bank of the River Thames and you realise what a formidable force Caswallon alias Caradoc had to oppose Caesar.
When the tides were right the Roman?s would try to advance only to be held back in the ensuing battles that took place. 
Naturally in any battle there would be fatalities and once a person was injured or killed he would drop his weapon where it would remain in the mud until such time as it was recovered by an archaeologist or someone else.
All one has to do is visit the Museum of London and take a long hard look at the wide and varied array of weapons that have been recovered from the River Thames.

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,7936.msg78600.html#msg78600

« Last Edit: March 17, 2010, 05:09:05 am by Christian »
Print
Pages: 1    Go Up
Jump to: