[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages: 1    Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline Alan HassellTopic starter
Bronze Member

Banned
Academics are Androids
Thank you1

Activity
0%
Male
United Kingdom
Referrals: 0

2530.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« on: September 13, 2009, 04:28:34 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Whoever wore this was a very important person however no body was found in the ship
There is one other item that is of great interest and this is definitely British without a doubt because it holds pride of place in the British Museum and is the famous Battersea Shield.
What is unusual is that unless it is carefully examined little things go unnoticed like the decorations on the boss and designs on the actual shield itself.
As usual someone?s going to say ridiculous but no matter which way you look at things one does have to admit the Battersea shield decorations are very similar in appearance.

The decorations may not be made of garnets but it indicates the owner was a powerful individual to own such a highly decorated shield and may of held high rank in the army.
This shield is on public display at the British Museum the storehouse of many British treasures and open for the public to see most times during the day.

Archaeologists at the time speculated that the ship was obviously Saxon despite all the signs of the ship being British owing to the iron nails. 
Then they go off on a tangent wondering who could have been buried in the boat despite the fact that no body was found.  Having already made a decision it was Saxon they go about searching for probable kings that fitted the time slot.
Having done that they all gave themselves a jolly old pat on the back and another piece of history was solved in the Saxon vogue for political correctness.
They almost got away with it completely except I came on the scene and started to question the validity of the claims the academics had made.
Proving them wrong would not be an easy task however today?s forensic science has got to a very high level of perfection where crime is concerned.
Therefore you do your research, inspect every clue and look for the obvious which is basically what I have done so far as the Helmet is concerned.
How are they going to explain the Native American Indian on the Helmet?
The fact remains that the ancient Britons did know about Native American Indians and surprisingly enough there is proof that was hidden away for centuries so that those who hid it thought it would never see the light of day again and the issue at the time was closed.
When Henry the VIII decided to start the reformation, the churches that survived were ordered to paint any paintings on the walls with Whitewash.
It was fashionable in those days to have certain paintings painted on the walls of churches, how this particular painting came about it not clear except that it portrayed a very important part of British History.
Now this story must have been know about ages ago, in fact centuries, going back to the 12th or 13th century, that in itself is a surprising fact.
How do I know that?  Well in the middle of England there is a certain church that was in disrepair and needed a paint job.
It was decided to strip the old whitewash paint off and start afresh.  The old paint was cracked in places anyway.
What the workers found was nothing short of a miracle for under the layers of the old paint a faint but visible picture started to appear. 
As the paint was slowly removed more and more detail of the subject matter came into view.
Slowly the image of a man with arrows sticking out of him became clearly visible.  Finally the person with the arrows in his body had a crown on his head. It could only be a king.
The only problem remaining was to be able to put a name to that king wearing that crown with a load of arrows sticking out of his body.
Either side of the central figure are two very distinct and very recognisable individuals that today we know about and call Native American Indians with bows at the ready aimed at the centre figure.
They say every picture is worth a thousand words, this picture tells its own story and does not need any explanations because years ago every child back in the 1940?s to 1950?s used to play cowboys and Indians.

Either side of him were what we now know of Native American Indians come to that.
The feathers in their headbands are typical of those worn by Native American Indians.  The diabolical thing is it was painted in the 12th to 13th century.
So how can this picture be explained?
No one knew or had seen Native American Indians, yet alone was able to describe them and paint them as accurately as depicted in the picture?
Why was the painting covered up and hidden from public view?
Why was it so important to conceal the death of this very important King who is wearing a crown above his head?  Questions that need answers.
When I first became involved with this quest the last thing on my mind was the Sutton Hoo Burial ship and its real history.
I excelled in history during my education and as my career in journalism and writing increased so did my interest in history.
Little did I realise at the time I would have to forget everything I had been taught and start afresh because what I had been taught was different to what had been written as history was being made at the time it took place.
No academic is prepared to do that because they know the diploma?s they got are useless pieces of toilet paper that should hold pride of place in their toilet not on their study walls.
So far everything I have written falls into place except one thing, and that is how were the Britons able to travel to America and discover it 800 years before Christopher Columbus?
If we are to accept that the images depicted on that helmet are those of a Native American Indian.

The Britons discover America.

It appears that a comet struck Britain about 562 AD during King Arthur?s reign. 
This event was discovered by professors at Cardiff University.
The Comet had struck with such force and power that it destroyed the land and nothing would grow on it. There are reports that Britain had been on fire from end to end.
It also caused a pestilence much like a plague that killed off all living creatures including humans as well as animals.
It is also written about in Geoffrey of Monmouth?s, History of the Kings of Britain where knights search in vain for signs of life and find nothing.
No animals, no humans, buildings were either destroyed or deserted with little or no explanation as to what had happened. 
There is tangible evidence that the early Briton?s left behind that this event did take place too and was found during excavations and renovations at St. Paul?s cathedral in the nineteenth century.
For years it went missing and was hard if not difficult to locate until finally it suddenly appeared as if by magic at the Museum of London.
Since then museum staff might have learnt about the stone and moved it from it original resting place to a new site. In doing so they have made photography of the letters on its side.

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,7938.msg78599.html#msg78599

« Last Edit: March 17, 2010, 05:05:42 am by Christian »
Print
Pages: 1    Go Up
Jump to: