[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages: 1    Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline Alan HassellTopic starter
Bronze Member

Banned
Academics are Androids
Thank you1

Activity
0%
Male
United Kingdom
Referrals: 0

2530.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« on: October 07, 2009, 04:32:18 pm »
Go Up Go Down

The origins of the gold in Staffordshire.
Copyright Alan Wilson 2009

1. The area was disputed territory.

2. It was the land of the Khumric Welsh Prince Cyndylan.
The Mercians had arrived in the area in circa AD 548.
This hoard is close to the Mercian centre of power.

3. The hoard appears to be bits and pieces from the Battle gear and armour of the Welsh

Princes
There was a major deciding battle between the two sides.

4. The items appear to represent Christian folk in their nature.
The Khumric Welsh adopted Christianity in AD 37.

5 All the sons of Prince Cyndylan were killed in this tragic battle.
A well known epic poem describes it.
Cyndylans Halls are apparently underneath what is now Shrewsbury Town Hall.

6.The Khumric people were literate & the Angles and Saxons were not.
So writing on straps of gold indicates the Khumry and not the Anglesor Saxons.

7. The design motifs on the gold items are peculiar to the British = Khumry = 'Welsh'

8. One of our colleagues Mr Alan Hassell undertook a detail study of the Sutton Hoo treasure

found in 1939.
The gold in this treasure is also Very Clearly British and NOT Angle or Saxon.
Several dozen pieces of evidence prove this,
Christian motifs all over the items - Star of David etc.
Identical interwoven never ending ropes, etc.
The Khumric "Welsh" ARE the allegedly "lost" Ten Tribes so the Star is expected.

The fact that there is an inscription at Sutton Hoo and inscriptions at Staffordshire definitely

points to the BRITISH.

9. The complete indifference to the British population in Britain in these ancient times is

astonishing.
These are British items in both these finds and the English are unwkilling to see this.
They seek to blow and puff up and inflate Angles and Saxons and to diminsh the British.

Simple.

10. The book that we have been desperately trying to publish since 18 March  contains Alan Hassell's analysis.
Again - repeat again- the publication has been sabotaged.

Alan Wilson

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,8483.msg53033.html#msg53033

Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you225

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 12

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett Groundhog ADS, Garrett Sea Hunter, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505,Minelab Eldorado Mk II, Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Tiger Shark & A Few Home Brew Detectors
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2009, 04:36:36 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Publication sabotaged? How?

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,8483.msg53034.html#msg53034

It's all about that moment when metal that hasn't seen the light of day for generations frees itself from the soil and presents itself to me.
Let's Talk Treasure!

Bronze Member

Banned
Academics are Androids
Thank you1

Activity
0%
Male
United Kingdom

2530.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2009, 04:46:29 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Certain individuals do not want this information to be made general public knowledge.  People will do anything for money including causing delay tactics such as not wanting to use images from a CD and want hard copies which is one form of delay another is to misplace manuscripts but all of this is explained in Alan Wilsons books.
Another reason why certain individuals try everything in their power to not only SILENCE Alan Wilson and Baram Blackett but also myself.  Why do you think we are making this information FREE?   no disrespect intended.  Shocked Sad Undecided

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,8483.msg53038.html#msg53038

Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you225

Activity
0%
Male
United States

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett Groundhog ADS, Garrett Sea Hunter, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505,Minelab Eldorado Mk II, Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Tiger Shark & A Few Home Brew Detectors
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2009, 04:48:31 pm »
Go Up Go Down

None taken, Alan, but what is stopping you from publishing it yourself? You already know how to do that. If you want it put into a downloadable e-book, let me know and I'll do that for you. Surprisingly enough, the e-book trade is booming and you can make money from the book while you sleep. PM me.

Serialized e-books that make it hard to copy them are a snap if you know what you're doing.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,8483.msg53041.html#msg53041

It's all about that moment when metal that hasn't seen the light of day for generations frees itself from the soil and presents itself to me.
Let's Talk Treasure!

Bronze Member

Banned
Academics are Androids
Thank you1

Activity
0%
Male
United Kingdom

2530.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2009, 05:02:35 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Alan Wilson does not get Government grants or is subidised by anyone. The Establishment did a great job or should I say Gareth Dowdell from South Wales, who left school aged 16 with no qualifications, presented himself at English Heritage in London. Not having any qualifications he awarded himself a bogus BA Honours Degree in Archaeology from Southampton University (who have no record of him) Dowdell then formed  the infamous Glamorgan-Gwent Archaeological "Trust" Company Limited was pulling in over ?550,000 a year by 1985 and now in 2008 that would probably be worth around ?4 million and there were four "trusts" in Wales. As it must have cost around ?1,000 a week to run the dingy office on Swansea Docks, one wonders where the other ?10,000 a week went. This "trust" had three university academics and three national museum employees on its board of directors. Gareth Dowdell was Secretary of this "Trust".  This Gareth Dowdell carried a lot of Power enough to get Alan Wilsons books blacklisted in the UK so no one would print them for him.  So he gets his books published overseas but the powers to be still manage to find devious delay tactics in order to stop the truth coming out.   By the way Dowdell finally got twigged about his frauds with Government grants and dissapeared into thin air.
Even so these two guys Alan and Baram are still suffering from Dowdell's drity tricks.  If you were swindling the Government would you want to be caught out.  Dowdell used his power to discredit them..

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,8483.msg53043.html#msg53043

Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you225

Activity
0%
Male
United States

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2009, 05:14:38 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Alan, I am offering to publish the book. PM me. No government on earth is going to get into my knickers.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,8483.msg53044.html#msg53044

Let's Talk Treasure!

Print
Pages: 1    Go Up
Jump to: