[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Attention!

Attention: This topic has been locked. Hence no new replies can currently be posted to it.

Pages:  1 2    Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline Cornelius
Silver Member

marching to the beat of a different drummer
Thank you33

Activity
0%

Netherlands
Referrals: 0

4895.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #10 on: November 29, 2009, 12:49:01 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Libama . Threatening us with legal action is surely the wrong way to go about it . This forum is one of the better forums around . If you want to bully us you will have something else coming to you . I am not for banning anybody from this forum , but your threat is enough to bann you for good .  We do not get scared very much by your threat . It shows what kind of person you are . We don't need you any longer . So get out of our face !!!!!!   Cornelius

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9590.msg60502.html#msg60502

Offline Christian
Administrator
Platin Member

Wuf! Wuf!
Thank you56

Activity
0%
Male
Independent Rouge States

2305.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #11 on: November 29, 2009, 12:57:22 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Very well said Cornelius. We do not need someone here who can't behave well and lacks both manners and common sense. It was therefore my pleasure to ban him. Problem solved Smiley

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9590.msg60507.html#msg60507

« Last Edit: November 29, 2009, 01:15:59 pm by Christian »

THunting.com - Your Friendly One Stop Treasure Resource

Offline lordspudz
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United Kingdom

35.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Minelab Safari
« Reply #12 on: November 29, 2009, 02:40:49 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Right decision.  I'm sure they will find a forum that suits them......somewhere   Wink

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9590.msg60516.html#msg60516

Offline Alan Hassell
Bronze Member

Banned
Academics are Androids
Thank you1

Activity
0%
Male
United Kingdom

2530.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #13 on: November 29, 2009, 05:29:10 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Well done Christian, this person obviousle has little or no respect for himself or anyone else come to that. His dialouge was confrontational. Unfortunately for him he even threatend you how could any member who has know you for any length of time tolerate this persons bad manners.  You did the right thing Im sure every member will agree on that cheats do not prosper.
Some people have no respect for others. Those that do stick by the rules do so because this is more than just a forum its a little community in itself where people gather to learn and contribute about different techniques regarding out favourite hobby Treasure Hunting.  One more I thank you for being patient and doing the right thing.  Im sure many other members would like to thank you too.
regards alan

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9590.msg60593.html#msg60593

Offline Christian
Administrator
Platin Member

Wuf! Wuf!
Thank you56

Activity
0%
Male
Independent Rouge States

2305.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #14 on: November 29, 2009, 07:28:00 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Thank you for your kind words! I really appreciate it! I'm glad that people like this person are the exception from the rule. I wish to thank all of our members who come here and make this place special. Thank you all!

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9590.msg60610.html#msg60610

THunting.com - Your Friendly One Stop Treasure Resource

Offline Texas Jay
Bronze Member

Banned
Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States

805.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett Gold Stinger
« Reply #15 on: November 29, 2009, 08:43:14 pm »
Go Up Go Down

I also commend you, Christian, and other longtime members who have helped build this website into the excellent one it is.  As owner/moderator of my own websites, I learned long ago that some people only join to cause trouble and inject their negativity onto other members.  If left unchecked, that negativity can spread and ruin any great website.  Thanks to your swift action, I feel certain that won't happen here. 
~Texas Jay Smiley

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9590.msg60622.html#msg60622

Offline SharenH
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States

1120.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Bounty Hunter 505
« Reply #16 on: November 30, 2009, 05:19:02 am »
Go Up Go Down

I was surprised to read this post and what is transpiring here.  Libama, I hope you can understand the whole reason for this board.  We are here to learn, share, experience and enjoy a very interesting hobby.  For some, it is their part in life, for others the beginning.  For me, a beginning to learn more on this wonderful planet of ours, whether it is coins, minerals, artifacts or the knowledge of others.  I feel the friends I have met here are true and sincere in their words of encouragement to me. 

There is no contest here.  Who is better than others.  Personally I don't give a flying flip how many posts I put up.  I hope my posts are enjoyable to others as well as getting knowledge on doing this wonderful hobby till I can't.  And hope to give some knowledge and enjoyment to my future grandchildren. 

If you are looking for a site that gives you that... here it is.  I speak for myself in saying maybe you need to read back a few years in posts and see the encouragement others have given new members and  who is giving the encouragement.   

I would hate to see you getting the wrong impression of what this is all about.  Like I have always said about TV, Computers, Phones and any electronic devices we use... If you are not happy about what all is said, played or seen... there is a button on each that turns it off.  If you feel this site is unfair to you... well... you know you don't have to be on this site.

I hope to see this rectified.  I feel Christian has done the right thing, and from what I have read, he is handling it in the right manner.   

Thank you hearing me out.

SharenH

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9590.msg60658.html#msg60658

Print
Pages:  1 2    Go Up
Jump to:  
Attention!

Attention: This topic has been locked. Hence no new replies can currently be posted to it.