[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Attention!

Attention: This topic has been locked. Hence no new replies can currently be posted to it.

Pages:  1 2 3   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline Homefire
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Thank you662

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 0

52360.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #10 on: September 22, 2011, 01:25:26 pm »
Go Up Go Down

As far as I know, Carl still has a standing offer on any LRL that can pass a test!

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,27637.msg196020.html#msg196020

Offline TheBryantFamilyChronicles
Knight
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States

210.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

DMT, LLC Radar
« Reply #11 on: September 22, 2011, 01:44:29 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Pray  Better still, homefire.   I've already offered an ISBN (book number) for the book, so don't forget that!

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,27637.msg196022.html#msg196022

Offline theSpekter
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States

60.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Compass, Whites
« Reply #12 on: September 22, 2011, 01:53:52 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Hello TheBryantFamilyChronicles............

Yes this is a treasure hunting site and thats what was brought up in the original posting.

James Randi (a famous skeptic to anything) was also formally known as "The Amazing Randi" a magician, which performed wherever he could be it on TV or a carnival, etc has always put up that offer but when there is a serious challenge he puts a lot of obstacles in the way and then says there has been no takers, etc, etc.

Anyway if he can find treasure using his abilities then why mock him? Is someone who uses dowsing to find treasure or water or pipes or whatever a fake or a fraud? I personally know many a person up in my home state of Maine that dowse to find a good spot for their wells and they are always successful. We used a dowser there to find water for our well and the result was a superb well giving me 14.5 gallons per minute or water in an area that was very hard to find it.

You can also Google to your hearts content anything you want and find just the right answers to fit your thinking which is what I detect you did in your posted reply here.

Does it matter how treasure is found or by what means?  Most people rely on some sort of machine or their eyes to find treasure be it a coin on the sidewalk or a ring at the beach or using a metal detector? This site is about treasure..finding it, telling a story about it, history and related subjects and this is just another way that treasure is found.

Its always good to keep an OPEN MIND about things because even as some people dismiss things out of the norm as impossible, along comes something straight out of the Twilight Zone that changes everything they believed in.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,27637.msg196023.html#msg196023

Offline seldom
Wrecking Crew
Platin Member

Wrecking Crew
Thank you19

Activity
0%
Male
United States

20755.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #13 on: September 22, 2011, 02:35:05 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by theSpekter
which performed wherever he could be it on TV or a carnival, etc has always put up that offer but when there is a serious challenge he puts a lot of obstacles in the way and then says there has been no takers, etc, etc.

Well your wrong about that the only thing Carl are any of the others offering a reward ask is a controlled test. Once the folks realize that they can't  use smoke and mirrors they refuse to continue.

Its always good to keep an OPEN MIND about things because even as some people dismiss things out of the norm as impossible, along comes something straight out of the Twilight Zone that changes everything they believed in.

Until someone shows proof of his/her ability they will be dismissed as nut case's and that will not change. Sorry

Think about it if GeoBible had the ability to see and find treasure he would be to rich to talk about it here.

If this thread starts to turn bad it will be locked

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,27637.msg196027.html#msg196027

If you believe everything you read you are reading to much.
Treasure is a Harsh  Mistress

Offline kabier2
Copper Member

Thank you1

Activity
0%
Male
Sudan

437.00 Gold
View Inventory
abuasaia
Awards
« Reply #14 on: September 22, 2011, 03:26:44 pm »
Go Up Go Down

hi to all and if you have this capability of finding treasures why are you asking for funds to publish your books and if you can see the future how come your hard disk (with all your work on it) broke and it is on your hands and not far away. that is all fake as i see it.
regards to all

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,27637.msg196033.html#msg196033

Offline Homefire
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Thank you662

Activity
0%
Male
United States

52360.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #15 on: September 22, 2011, 03:42:02 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Common Guys!   This is much better then Day Time TV!

Leave it alone, Eaaaaaa?

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,27637.msg196034.html#msg196034

Offline avision4u2liveby
Knight
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States

2435.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

T2 SE Limited, Fisher F2 backup
« Reply #16 on: September 22, 2011, 04:24:27 pm »
Go Up Go Down

forget the treasure, I want what your smoking!

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,27637.msg196036.html#msg196036

:tecknetics: :fisher:

Offline theSpekter
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States

60.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Compass, Whites
« Reply #17 on: September 22, 2011, 05:58:47 pm »
Go Up Go Down

The skeptics do not offer "controlled" experiments as was stated on this post. They offer terms that sound alright to anyone who hears it but once the challenge has been accepted then the real terms come into play. Thats when the demands of Randi and the others change and are not as stated. Smoke & mirrors and slight of hand is something used by magicians. And yes Randi did perform at the venues I mentioned because I grew up and watched him perform. On TV always..The Tonight Show, kids shows and small circuses in the area, he appeared at a few fairs as well. As far as anyone searching for proof (as far as remote viewing is concerned)  all you need to do is read. Read about the people who worked for the US Government, who actually did and continue to do this. If the original poster says that he has seen these things then as I said in my original post he shouldnt have any problem locating some of the things he has found. He should know the coordinates and be able to locate them.  I gave enough info in my original post that anyone with an open mind could find that info and learn something. I felt with what the original poster said happened that it was not up to anyone to attack or ridicule him. The fact that he brought up treasure and such could also make for some interesting reading. You want to think that I am a nut or a crazy, (no one called me that) thats fine with me but there is one thing that I do know, remote viewing is very real and is used today by our own government and businesses. Remember what I said in my earlier post about dowsing..how do you explain that?? Dowsing is used for just about anything..treasure hunting, finding water supply, etc..how do those people get their information on where to find what they seek? Does the tree branch or metal rod talk to them and tell them ? Or is it that these people possess an ability that others do not have. So once again laugh all you want to, make fun all you want to, if you don't know first hand about things like this and want to believe the skeptics so be it. It would have been nice to hear more from the original poster but I am not so sure due to the spirit of this thread.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,27637.msg196045.html#msg196045

Offline seldom
Wrecking Crew
Platin Member

Wrecking Crew
Thank you19

Activity
0%
Male
United States

20755.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #18 on: September 22, 2011, 06:59:10 pm »
Go Up Go Down

remote viewing is very real and is used today by our own government and businesses.

That's a conspiracy theory it has never been proven. Yes the US did investigate remote viewing during the cold war but found it unreliable.

Dowsing is used for just about anything..treasure hunting

Well I have been finding treasure for 40 years and have yet seen any found using dowsing LRL's or any other nut case products. Once more no facts on your part just internet BS.

A little advice  theSpekter if you want to be the champion of the nuts here I suggest you do some research and come with fact's and proof otherwise you will get eaten alive.  

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,27637.msg196047.html#msg196047

If you believe everything you read you are reading to much.
Treasure is a Harsh  Mistress

Offline theSpekter
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States

60.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Compass, Whites
« Reply #19 on: September 23, 2011, 01:08:23 am »
Go Up Go Down

There you go with the Randi Foundation again You say prove it, and I say they are doing this because they cannot disprove it. The fact that there have been and currently are US Government agencies as well as other countries using Remote Viewing, which has been documented and proven to be a fact is all that needs to be said. Randi has made the challenge and has done his best to thwart those who accepted. Thats the reason he can say all that he says. Skeptics are what they are. Even if there was positive proof presented in a language that they could understand they would just wave their hand at it and ignore it. So once again, this is a treasure hunting site and the original post was along those lines except that person decided to tell something different. For that he was made fun of.
And to prove my point, why havent you taken a position against the use of dowsing to find things???  Isnt that a way of obtaining information for use through unconventional means??

As far as I am concerned Randi has done nothing to disprove anything either. What gives his supporters a big lift is that he still has not made a payout....but if they really checked WHY this payout has never been made they would learn the truth. It would be too easy for anyone to win the money straight on but that is not the case with the "Foundation". I guess the psychics that help the police are just using slight of hand too so you see its not all cut and dry and its not all fake. You wanna believe its not real and I can say that I have witnessed it first hand and seen it work. You have 40 years of experience and so do I. I guess one of us lived a deprived life when it came to having an open mind.

Moderator I would suggest closing this thread as I feel the original poster will not be back and this is going no where any time soon.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,27637.msg196066.html#msg196066

Print
Pages:  1 2 3   Go Up
Jump to:  
Attention!

Attention: This topic has been locked. Hence no new replies can currently be posted to it.