[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Attention!

Attention: This topic has been locked. Hence no new replies can currently be posted to it.

Pages:  1 2 3   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
This topic contains a post which is marked as Best Answer. - Press here if you would like to see it.
GeoBibleTopic starter

« on: September 22, 2011, 08:43:24 am »
Go Up Go Down

I don't know if I should really share much about this or not ? Over 30 years ago I discovered that the Earth has a way of storing images of people , animals, and events and I also discovered how to get these images from the worlds past that must go all the way back in time to the begenning of time.
The discovery is worth more that all the riches you can find but One day I would like to go out and collect some of the many treasures around the world. To give you an example of how well it works while sitting home I sometimes can find a single coin in the desert and almost read the writing on the coin. Once I was finding a lot of objects in the mountains and was puzzled as to why and some of the things looked to be military containers and things along with a Jar that was half full of coins with a pocket watch laying on top of the coins and I could even see the time on the pocket watch and a leather strap on it that was used to take it out of the pocket which left a bend in the strap from the way it was removed from the pocket  and this was in the mountains of Austria so I figured out it must have been where Hitler hid all his treasures ?
I have saw treasures and coins all over this world on land. I can see stuff in under the ocean floor but only if I can view the floor of the ocean. I have found many Bars of Gold here and there and saw images from the past of people working mines, I never was able to find any sign of a treasure on oak Island perhaps because it has been disturbed too much. I have saw kettles of coins , Jars of coins, Chest or trunks full of coins and coins in holes in embankments but the greatest treasure is the discovery because I can see images of the worlds past. So I decided to see if this would work on other planets the same way since I do a lot of study on NASA / Hubble image and we have so many images from Mars and I have looked and looked and found nothing for sure on Mars so with all my looking around I found we have very little pictures of Titan Saturns Moon yet it only took one picture that has very good images of very human looking life on Titan HUMANS and an animal and a Man made object as well. Now there is a chance he life could be on Saturn ? Because there is a way the images could get on Titan from Saturn. Sure all this sounds crazy but after 30 years of research you would think I know what I am talking about.
Just recently I found an image from Mars that sure looks Robotic and a person with the robot . Sounds crazy again but it has to be what I say it is and the only way anyone would know and agree is if I show how all this works in person. I'm not on here to find anyone treasure I am looking to get this great news out to all the world by publishing if I must? I tried to show NASA but like everyone else they have a hard time believing yet all it takes is someone to see it in person. Great story for the Discovery channel and National Geographic. I can make the world really come alive by showing all the worlds hidden secrets. Take Stonehenge or the Nazca Lines in Peru. I can get images around those places that show people and what they were doing and objects that may be under ground Etc. Etc. Etc. I guess I'm hoping I can get through to news media or a publisher or someone help me document and publish this great story Huh? and perhaps get a few treasures along the way. I had a computer crash and lost lot's of years of work and even my external hard drive but I can get back finding more things again but it is so hard replacing many years of work. I have saw one treasure recently and I hope I wrote down the Gps Location and I do think I did. I'm not going to add any pictures because if I ever try and show anyone it will be in person only. That is the only way you could believe me. Good luck and perhaps some day I will share all my discovery with everyone. What do you think the first pictures of life on another planet are worth when the news first get's out?

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,27637.msg195990.html#msg195990

Offline bomber
Gold Member

I love THunting
Thank you2

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 0

5229.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2011, 08:52:49 am »
Go Up Go Down

so any pics of these treasures?have you got yer hands on any of them or are they "viewed"?

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,27637.msg195991.html#msg195991

dreams of the young are the regrets of old

Offline Homefire
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Thank you662

Activity
0%
Male
United States

52360.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2011, 09:03:13 am »
Go Up Go Down

Yes Please do tell more! Shocked

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,27637.msg195992.html#msg195992

Offline BitburgAggie_7377
Klugheit und Verstandnis
Platin Member

Define Treasure
Klugheit und Verstandnis
Thank you116

Activity
77%

United States

26045.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Fisher Impulse , Tesoro Lobo SuperTraq, Tesoro Vaquero, Tesoro Compadre, Garrett AT Max, Whites Sierra Super Trac
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2011, 09:56:43 am »
Go Up Go Down

O...K....    I hope you don't mind if I remain seriously skeptical until I see some evidence of some sort.   But welcome anyway.  There's bound to be members that will enjoy what you have to share (assuming, of course, you ever decide to share it).

BA

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,27637.msg195999.html#msg195999

Offline Homefire
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Thank you662

Activity
0%
Male
United States

52360.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2011, 10:02:30 am »
Go Up Go Down

And you thought the Yammi stuff was cool! Grin

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,27637.msg196003.html#msg196003

Offline TheBryantFamilyChronicles
Knight
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States

210.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

DMT, LLC Radar
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2011, 11:01:59 am »
Go Up Go Down

Welcome.

I would love to see images of humans on Titan!!!  Especially since the temperature on the planet is -290 degrees F on a warm day.   And the atmosphere has no oxygen and is toxic to humans, and has been long before humans came to be.   But there might be other life there.   And that would be of interest.

Sorry the drive failed on your computer -- I've experienced this.  But unlike you, I didn't know how recover my lost images back from the Earth again.   

I'm an author.  If you send me the exact location (and proof of its existence) of a bar of gold that is not owned already by someone else, I'll be happy to make sure your story is considered for publishing.  (Author's don't very much money anymore and I want to buy a metal detector.)   I've got a few unused ISBN's I will assign to the project!

But all kidding asside, I think you should make sure you begin posting on an astronomy forum and see if anyone can first confirm these "images" you have.  There are a lot of images captured from Cassini and other probes, as well as Hubble of Titan to compare with yours.   You will have no shortage of people on those forums that will be more than happy to confirm your story.   That will certainly get you some fame.   

I am sure by now that you have had lots of skeptics (like me) respond to such posts.  So only by giving details will anyone ever take you seriously.   This is too much to grasp, which is also why someone probably hasn't contacted you to meet in person.   So add some additional details.   Who knows?  There might already be a conspiracy theory about it.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,27637.msg196009.html#msg196009

Offline Homefire
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Thank you662

Activity
0%
Male
United States

52360.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2011, 11:12:31 am »
Go Up Go Down

OOOOH Man!   I want ta here this one! Cool

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,27637.msg196012.html#msg196012

Offline theSpekter
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States

60.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Compass, Whites
« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2011, 12:03:06 pm »
Go Up Go Down

GeoBible.....you are a remote viewer. You should have to problem being heard and your information accepted IF you go to the right people and places. NASA is not a very good start. The US Govt has been using Remote Viewers since the 1960's. There have been many projects that proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that it works. Try looking for some of these people who are the leading experts, teachers and active remote viewers today.   Hal Puthoff, Joe McMoneagle, Ed Dames, Ingo Swann (the father of remote viewing) etc.  There are many others out there but these are just some of them. The US has used remote viewers to locate things in the past and present. I am sure that during your 30 years you must have known some of this information and even more. Its not crazy and remote viewing is factual. If do not have alot of info look up Project Grill Flame or Project Stargate. I would still look up the proven remote viewers of our time and seek assistance. You can also contact the radio show Coast to Coast AM with George Noory. He probably is your best person to contact and ask for a few contact referrals. His show is on late at night 1AM to 5AM in the east coast. He knows and has interviewed virtually everyone involved in this.

Back to the wonderful treasures you have located. With your abilities it should be not problem for you to decipher the coordinates and locate those treasures which are easy to get to. Under sea and in space or other planets obviously would be out of reach, but the ones you have located which are the easiest are the ones you should try to recover which would confirm your abilities once and for all. If you need assistance then you have to make that decision but why sit and not take advantage of your wonderful abilities? If you want to correspond with me feel free as I will reply asap.
Mike

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,27637.msg196014.html#msg196014

Offline Steveo
Bronze Member

dug so deep I hit #9 coal
Thank you1

Activity
0%
Male
United States

460.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

White's M6  :   Garrett 1350 :  Coinmaster tr : Tesoro silver umax : Garrett ace 150
« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2011, 12:13:35 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Shocked  WOW,that's all I can say....

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,27637.msg196015.html#msg196015

Offline TheBryantFamilyChronicles
Knight
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States

210.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

DMT, LLC Radar
« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2011, 01:12:55 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Wow is right.

Since this is a treasure hunting site, I'd say go to James Randi Education Foundation.   They'll pay you $1,000,000 if you can prove what you are saying is true.   Its been around for over 40 years trying to prove/disprove this type of "psuedoscience" exists.  The money remains available to this day.   I found it when i googled "remote viewing."   So if what you're doing is factual, then you should apply.   Let us know what they say.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,27637.msg196019.html#msg196019

Print
Pages:  1 2 3   Go Up
Jump to:  
Attention!

Attention: This topic has been locked. Hence no new replies can currently be posted to it.