[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Attention!

Attention: This topic has been locked. Hence no new replies can currently be posted to it.

Pages: 1    Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline Pompey1Topic starter
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Bulgaria
Referrals: 0

10.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« on: October 02, 2009, 05:33:02 am »
Go Up Go Down

Hello everybody!I`m a new member of this forum.It looks very interesting.My hobby is building simple metaldetectors and I look for schematics in this forum.I see that I have to make 15 posts before I can download anything from the forum Sad .I look for schematic of IB metaldetector with auto grund and discrimination not too complex to make.And of course schematic without mistakes in it Smiley .If someone has something in mind ,please send to me schematic.I feel boring waiting for 15 posts to be able to download something from here.

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,8367.msg52310.html#msg52310

Offline Sue
Gold Member

Thank you1

Activity
0%
Female
United States

18259.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2009, 08:02:11 am »
Go Up Go Down

Welcome & Hi Pompey1, Neat hobby to build metal detectors - I'm always impressed when someone makes their own. What have you found out detecting with one that you have built?

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,8367.msg52322.html#msg52322

Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Bulgaria

10.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2009, 10:51:56 am »
Go Up Go Down

Hello,Sue!My other hobby is fishing  Smiley .When we go fishing I often bring metaldetector with me.We usually go fishing in dam.I`ve found many leads for fishing lines there,lost money,rusty knives ,tins and others.My best found was lost gold ring  Shocked.Now weather beggins rainy and winter comes.It is time to build a new metaldetector,therefore I am looking for a schematic.I didn`t make metaldetector with auto grund by now.I look for a schematic with auto ground balance -well working and not too hard to make- without PIC or display -easy to adjust.But I have not 15 post yet to have access to download section...

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,8367.msg52331.html#msg52331

Offline Sue
Gold Member

Thank you1

Activity
0%
Female
United States

18259.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2009, 11:38:12 am »
Go Up Go Down

I used to fish a lot when I was a kid. With fishing and detecting, patience is required, huh? Same with getting access to the download section here.  Smiley Now you have 2 of the 15 posts required. I am impressed that you have found a gold ring with your home made detectors. That is pretty cool.

Christian posted a news story about Bulgaria and treasure hunters plundering. I saw a news article where they arrested a bunch of treasure hunters and also where archaeologists found a lot. Dont know if they are claiming the x the thunters found or a new one. As soon as I saw you were from Bulgaria, I thought about how they treat thunters. You could post a first hand story about detecting in your country - that would be another post. Just trying to help  Smiley Sue

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,8367.msg52333.html#msg52333

« Last Edit: October 02, 2009, 11:51:39 am by Sue »
Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you226

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 12

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett Groundhog ADS, Garrett Sea Hunter, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505,Minelab Eldorado Mk II, Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Tiger Shark & A Few Home Brew Detectors
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2009, 03:45:57 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by Pompey1
Hello everybody!I`m a new member of this forum.It looks very interesting.My hobby is building simple metaldetectors and I look for schematics in this forum.I see that I have to make 15 posts before I can download anything from the forum Sad .I look for schematic of IB metaldetector with auto grund and discrimination not too complex to make.And of course schematic without mistakes in it Smiley .If someone has something in mind ,please send to me schematic.I feel boring waiting for 15 posts to be able to download something from here.

Schematics without mistakes are rare, mate. Welcome aboard and keep plugging away at making your 15 posts. There are a huge number of schematics available here. Be careful when you use one though. Some are not verified to work.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,8367.msg52342.html#msg52342

It's all about that moment when metal that hasn't seen the light of day for generations frees itself from the soil and presents itself to me.
Let's Talk Treasure!

Offline tabdog
Silver Member

Thank you1

Activity
0%
Male
United States

4460.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Tesoro
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2009, 06:19:56 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Hay Pompay,

Welcome from Arkansas.

I dont make up, I just tear um up.

Thanks fer dropin in.

Just read some post. Then join in.

It only took a short while for me to get 15 post.

I never even gave it a thought.

Was havin too much fun,

Tabdog

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,8367.msg52357.html#msg52357

Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Bulgaria

10.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2009, 07:29:41 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by Sue
I used to fish a lot when I was a kid. With fishing and detecting, patience is required, huh? Same with getting access to the download section here.  Smiley Now you have 2 of the 15 posts required. I am impressed that you have found a gold ring with your home made detectors. That is pretty cool.

Christian posted a news story about Bulgaria and treasure hunters plundering. I saw a news article where they arrested a bunch of treasure hunters and also where archaeologists found a lot. Dont know if they are claiming the x the thunters found or a new one. As soon as I saw you were from Bulgaria, I thought about how they treat thunters. You could post a first hand story about detecting in your country - that would be another post. Just trying to help  Smiley Sue

Yes- there are a new law about thunters.It seems you won`t be able to go detecting anywhere.Two years ago I went to the beach with a frend of mine .We were both with metaldetectors.He was with Garett and I was with self made MD.Months was september.There were still some tourists on the beach.We walked along the beach with MD for about 2 hours.There wasn`t any problem.But now with this new law I doubt if there will be so.There are many artifacts in our country and many people are thunters - I heard about 300000.Root cause for many thunters in Bg I think is due to low income people.Most people used MD to earn they bred,not for hobby.I read in bg forums that many thunters will refuse from metaldetecting beacuse of new law.Recent changes of the law says that if you get caught detecting anywhere ,you may get 10 years in prison.Some say that they will go in England and start detecting there. Smiley

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,8367.msg52443.html#msg52443

Offline Sue
Gold Member

Thank you1

Activity
0%
Female
United States

18259.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2009, 05:26:10 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Thanks for your post on what's going on in your country. Too bad all that reckless plunder is ruining a nice hobby for everyone else. Laws and their punishment probably only stop the hobby detectorists who weren't causing the major problems. The ones doing it, because of poor economy, might not stop, but slow down & become sneaky.Remember the news story now - the gold chariots that were found by archaeologists in Bulgaria. I'm not familiar with the ancient history of your country, but it would probably make good reading on a snowy winter day. I met a family that came here from Bulgaria in the early 90s - nice folks. I think everyone is ready to go to England and detect  Smiley Sue

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,8367.msg52498.html#msg52498

« Last Edit: October 03, 2009, 05:29:23 pm by Sue »
Print
Pages: 1    Go Up
Jump to:  
Attention!

Attention: This topic has been locked. Hence no new replies can currently be posted to it.