[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Attention!

Attention: This topic has been locked. Hence no new replies can currently be posted to it.

Pages: 1    Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline shooter_mcgavinTopic starter
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States
Referrals: 0

20.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

none right now
« on: March 27, 2010, 09:37:41 pm »
Go Up Go Down

all right heres the whole shebang im broke im going to jobcore while i still got the chance i was a prep-cook,boat waxer cleaner,and just u know the guy that tried an failed at fast food,well i guess everyone has trouble there.uhh my batteries dying gotta go.oh yea i dont really wanna do anything but prospect right now but i gotta look out for priorities and i dont have any money right now.  Great

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,12886.msg81446.html#msg81446

Offline BitburgAggie_7377
Klugheit und Verstandnis
Platin Member

Define Treasure
Klugheit und Verstandnis
Thank you116

Activity
76%

United States

26045.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Fisher Impulse , Tesoro Lobo SuperTraq, Tesoro Vaquero, Tesoro Compadre, Garrett AT Max, Whites Sierra Super Trac
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2010, 10:23:40 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Times is tough, Shooter.....to succeed at anything including prospecting and metaldetecting, you've got to work at it......for most people, especially beginners, there's a lot more days of not finding enough to order off of the dollar menu than there are days that you cash in.    So if you're looking to get rich, this probably isn't the right path (not saying it can't be done, not even saying there aren't any members that have done it), but I am saying it's like anything else......unless you're super lucky, you get out of it what you put into it.

BA in AZ

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,12886.msg81467.html#msg81467

Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States

20.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

none right now
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2010, 11:23:02 am »
Go Up Go Down

i appreciate that.i have a few friends that say there experts on the subject they say they even know where ton's of golds at,but the equipment is very costly,they say it involves acid and some stuff.i was watching the treasure channel this morning they were doing it on spruce ridge pyrite,i really believe it's mainly about being taken under the wing of a proffesional (sorry cant spell everything right).my friend has been in the marines since he was 17 hes like 45 now he says he could easiely find viens in california.he gained some cool stuff in his ventures in the last few years.orignal pictures from soddoms photo album 1's about mahhamed ali and soddom shaking hands with some of soddoms writtings on the back.this guy is like a human encyclipedia,the closest guy compared to data.he knows the scientific name of every plant,like 6 different languages fluently.he said they called him the beloved one in farce in iraq and,around there by disposing of explosive's hes commanding officer set a new limit to how much u could detonate at 1 time.i guess hes kindove a role model.well anyways i have the perservernce that if i come up empty handed at least i learned what not to do try somthing differnt an no matter what as long as i survive at what im doing,then it was worth it cuz my life is kinda in vain so far anyhow. Wise

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,12886.msg81563.html#msg81563

Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States

20.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

none right now
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2010, 12:31:47 pm »
Go Up Go Down

well i've already said some of it,i really got nothing going for,me no knowledge,i have a personal friend that can teach me all he know's without hands on,and thats about it but if someone needs a hand at somthing i could get to know ya a little better and im game for almost anything u got in mind.doesnt sound too promising but im easy to get along with and a hard carefull worker so its up to whoever.thanks for your time.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,12886.msg81569.html#msg81569

Print
Pages: 1    Go Up
Jump to:  
Attention!

Attention: This topic has been locked. Hence no new replies can currently be posted to it.