[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Attention!

Attention: This topic has been locked. Hence no new replies can currently be posted to it.

Pages: 1    Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline Blu3dukTopic starter
Foil

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States
Referrals: 0

0.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« on: October 13, 2013, 01:54:17 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Hi howdy

I followed a link here to the forum from a net search about a detector i had no idea of what it was, though several forums said similar things like "scam" this forum wanted me to register to see certain things and that intrigued me enough to do so [yes curiosity kilt the cat]

I am the owner of a small mining supply store mostly sell via the internet and i have shipped and i am willing to ship other continents as long as those folks understand there is hoops sometimes to jump through like customs, and a whole lot of extra paperwork to fill out that can take extry time.... I also attend local and regional events to show off some of my inventory and teach folks how to use certain equipment, I am not by any means an expert, it is just something that has been in the family since the California Gold rush days, and i have both hard rock and placer miners going back on both sides of my family, so "the nugget didnt drop to far from the lode".

I live in North Central Idaho in heavy mineralization so MD is not my forte, and thus not a big part of my cata;og that i carry at this time.

I am just past 5 decades having been hatched out, and my first wife and i have 3 younguns, 13, 11 and 9.  My wife is the GM of a local RV park- resort - cafe on Hwy 12 so friends have a place to stop off and go treasure hunting if they desire [lots of places around these parts to explore].  I love to help folks make their equipment work if i can, and give my opinion on pieces ive used and had success with or bad luck, and also like to point em to others folks who might have had the opposite results i got.  A well informed consumer is  generally happier in the long run, so even if i do not sell a product to them, i am willing to talk, email and even visit in person and show them how stuff works if possible.

My goals were set back this past year and a half by an work related accident in which i lost the use for awhile of my left arm and lost about a cm and a half of muscle, long road back to rebuilding it, suffice it to say that workers compensation state insurance really isn't what its cracked up to be and everyone relying on it being there suffers [yeah i can rant with the best of em too] BUT my goals for my business website are to put up several new videos of products in use and pictures of sites around this area of North Central Idaho that might be of interest to folks.

I hope to "meet up" with some folks on the board and discuss things where i can be of service and hope if i have a questions others can do the same for me!  Nice to "meet" you all

Blu3duk is

William
Digg It Prospecting Supply, LLC

Kamiah Idaho

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,48092.msg263324.html#msg263324

Offline Homefire
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Thank you662

Activity
0%
Male
United States

52360.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2013, 04:46:30 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Welcome from NM.   Jump on in.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,48092.msg263331.html#msg263331

Offline poptop
Silver Member

Wait for the beep!
Thank you45

Activity
0%
Male
United States

3000.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

ADSIII, ACE 250
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2013, 08:32:58 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Welcome from Kansas. You are going to have some fun in the archives, if you are researching a 'bogus' machine, this site will save you a bundle.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,48092.msg263333.html#msg263333

“Silence in the face of evil is itself evil: God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”  ― Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Offline ArfieBoy
Knight
Gold Member

Thank you295

Activity
1%
Male
United States

16031.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Compass X-70; Compass X-200; Compass Coin Scanner Pro II; Whites Coinmaster 2/DB Series 2
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2013, 11:45:05 am »
Go Up Go Down

Greetings, Blu3duk, and welcome from the mountains of northeastern Oregon!   Welcome   Hope to hear more from you and I'm looking forward to your posts!         Great

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,48092.msg263349.html#msg263349

ArfieBoy

Government can not give anything to anyone...  without first taking it from someone else!

Print
Pages: 1    Go Up
Jump to:  
Attention!

Attention: This topic has been locked. Hence no new replies can currently be posted to it.