[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Attention!

Attention: This topic has been locked. Hence no new replies can currently be posted to it.

Pages:  1 2    Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline ArfieBoy
Knight
Gold Member

Thank you295

Activity
1%
Male
United States
Referrals: 0

16031.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Compass X-70; Compass X-200; Compass Coin Scanner Pro II; Whites Coinmaster 2/DB Series 2
« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2011, 10:56:19 am »
Go Up Go DownBest Answer

Mike and Seldom,

Speaking for myself, when you offer help to one person it helps a lot of other people out there that read the posts.  I just learned a lot about the LRLs today from both of your posts, even though they weren't addressed to me.  Be sure, that if you post on this forum you are helping out a lot. Even if the original individual you were addressing doesn't respond, and neither do a lot of us who read the posts and learn,  you have helped a lot of us!

As long as we are discussing this;  Thank you Mike!  Thank you, Seldom!  And the same to all you other moderators out there who have helped me both directly and indirectly!   Clapp   Detecting   Pray   Wise

Don't quit dispensing advise and information!  PLEASE!!

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,27893.msg197869.html#msg197869

ArfieBoy

Government can not give anything to anyone...  without first taking it from someone else!

Offline Mike
Bronze Member

Thank you2

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 0

1357.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

MFD, LRL, MD
« Reply #11 on: October 14, 2011, 12:59:27 pm »
Go Up Go DownBest Answer

Quote:Posted by seldom
Well Mike thats the nature of the beast. Myself GD BA Homey and AU answer 100's of questions a week with no responses, you can't let it get to you. We have lost 1 good mod and several good members over the last year because they felt that they were not receiving praise and thank yous for their input, don't let this happen to you your to good of a member for that.
Maybe Batman is busy and will check in later who knows don't let it get you down.

You are right (Did I really say that? LOL), I shouldn't let it get to me. It's true I am prejudiced and think most th'ers are greedy and want something for nothing. It's situations like this that reconfirm my suspicions. It's like when you call someone and they put you on hold then hang up ten minutes later. I went out of my way to get the info for him and just a thank you would have been nice. Instead I'll probably get someone telling me I'm a you-know-what.

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,27893.msg197875.html#msg197875

May you never take one single breath for granted.

Print
Pages:  1 2    Go Up
Jump to:  
Attention!

Attention: This topic has been locked. Hence no new replies can currently be posted to it.