[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Attention!

Attention: This topic has been locked. Hence no new replies can currently be posted to it.

Pages: 1    Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline DRDEXTopic starter
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States
Referrals: 0

35.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« on: February 09, 2010, 04:35:19 pm »
Go Up Go Down

I originally started in 1981 when an older fellow worker told me about the Lost Jonathan Swift Silver Mines and a friend and I  started searching...then I read Henson?s book and contacted him about a place I was searching...he sent me literature about the area and a note saying he hoped I found a million dollars! Well I didn?t find the million, yet, but did find a place where someone else had beat me to 4 kegs of silver coins! I had been back to the area several times just poking around. I then found more information and I have been doing the TH thing for almost two years this time. I have recently found several old Indian silver mines in KY and OH. Since the development of mines is too expensive I have graduated to looking for caches. I use a unique computer programmed device that is not like a regular metal detector and can locate a silver dollar at over ? mile, it?s not dowsing. I am having the time of my life!

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,11254.msg72135.html#msg72135

Offline BitburgAggie_7377
Klugheit und Verstandnis
Platin Member

Define Treasure
Klugheit und Verstandnis
Thank you116

Activity
77%

United States

26045.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Fisher Impulse , Tesoro Lobo SuperTraq, Tesoro Vaquero, Tesoro Compadre, Garrett AT Max, Whites Sierra Super Trac
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2010, 04:42:51 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Hey Drdex, welcome to Thunting.com.   Sounds like you've had some interesting experiences treasure hunting.   I'm not sure I personally would react to finding out some one beat me to 4 kegs of silver coins.  I know for sure I'd be extremely disappointed at not being the one to recover the coins, but at the same time, I think I'd still take a bit of pride in having correctly assembled the pieces of the puzzle to the point where I was able to figure out where the cache had been.  (and I'd sure as heck commit to not getting beat again  Wink )

Thanks for sharing,

BA

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,11254.msg72139.html#msg72139

Offline Sue
Gold Member

Thank you1

Activity
0%
Female
United States

18259.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2010, 09:59:47 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Hi Drdex, I really enjoyed reading about your discoveries. Welcome to this site and I'm looking forward to future posts.  Sue

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,11254.msg72200.html#msg72200

Print
Pages: 1    Go Up
Jump to:  
Attention!

Attention: This topic has been locked. Hence no new replies can currently be posted to it.