[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Attention!

Attention: This topic has been locked. Hence no new replies can currently be posted to it.

Pages: 1    Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline shipwreckTopic starter
Foil

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States
Referrals: 0

5.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

minelab
« on: December 06, 2010, 04:03:28 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Im new on this site.But im putting the word out. Im looking for partners to start underwater projects and buy a sub. Im not asking for money,just partners for now. I would like to work in fla,but mass is ok also. It makes things easier being first at this. No one has touched these wrecks on the cape. What a way to have a new and exciting life. Everyday is new and exciting. You can now least a sub and they make it easy to buy one.Just look at what people are finding with metal detectors today. They have a sub now that for $59,000 a person,you can go to the titantic. I have hundrens of wreck numbers for cape cod mass. They are in deep water. The andrea doria is a ocean liner 50 miles away from my house and is only 350 deep. It had priceless paintings on it. But today the cups are worth 100,s. Its our furture. Their are many ways to make money with a sub. Heres a few. Make movies and sell cd,s or books on what we are doing. Taking scientist down and get free time while we do it. Once we get some finds,things will start to roll.Musuems help back people also,grants are easier to get,once you started. The army checks for navagational hazards in channels and mark these down on maps. If its not bothering anything they mark it down and go on their way. If its in the way,they blow it up. One diver checked on one of these map sites and found two one of a kind locomotive. Even a prop off a tanker can bring in $50,000 in scrap. Their finding cures, seeing and learning things never before. Seeing fish never b4 seen,and some red coral brings in like a thousand dollars a gram.Its endless,but you need to get  in on the ground level. If interested or just want to talk,or just have ideas then please email me.f.cavanaugh@comcast.net  Just stop and think for one min. Everyday would be a new exciting day. It might even put a step in your walk What a nice way to make a living and or just enjoy life. Thanks for your time.

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,19809.msg130304.html#msg130304

Offline seldom
Wrecking Crew
Platin Member

Wrecking Crew
Thank you19

Activity
0%
Male
United States

20755.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2010, 04:08:18 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Welcome from Texas

Will pass on your proposal

Seldom

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,19809.msg130305.html#msg130305

If you believe everything you read you are reading to much.
Treasure is a Harsh  Mistress

Offline trashdigger
Bronze Member

Thank you1

Activity
0%

0.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2010, 04:12:47 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Welcome! Good hunting to you in all your adventures!

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,19809.msg130306.html#msg130306

Offline BitburgAggie_7377
Klugheit und Verstandnis
Platin Member

Define Treasure
Klugheit und Verstandnis
Thank you116

Activity
76%

United States

26045.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Fisher Impulse , Tesoro Lobo SuperTraq, Tesoro Vaquero, Tesoro Compadre, Garrett AT Max, Whites Sierra Super Trac
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2010, 04:44:22 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Howdy, shipwreck, sounds interesting.

BA in Arizona where we ain't got enough water to bathe in let alone to operate a sub  Wink

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,19809.msg130312.html#msg130312

Offline seldom
Wrecking Crew
Platin Member

Wrecking Crew
Thank you19

Activity
0%
Male
United States

20755.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2010, 04:53:27 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by BitburgAggie_7377
BA in Arizona where we ain't got enough water to bathe in let alone to operate a sub  Wink

Never thought I would say this here but TO MUCH INFORMATION

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,19809.msg130315.html#msg130315

Foil

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States

5.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

minelab
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2010, 05:26:47 pm »
Go Up Go Down

your proubly right. I have a few faults. Im a very hyper person. People that really want to get involved should know alot of this. But then again im letting people know a little of my background and theirs back up if problems arise otherplaces. Buy starting in mass,you can save money on searching for wrecks. Plus someone in mass might want to team up and stay here and work what we have. Allready because i have wreck numbers, a diver who is allready into this,wants me to help look for a lost sub this summer.You must enjoy finding old stuff. Just think of whats in our seas that are just starting to get touched. Not one or two coins,but a whole ship of stuff.That would blow my mine. Thanks for your input.Your right.Thanks Frank

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,19809.msg130322.html#msg130322

Offline BitburgAggie_7377
Klugheit und Verstandnis
Platin Member

Define Treasure
Klugheit und Verstandnis
Thank you116

Activity
76%

United States

26045.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Fisher Impulse , Tesoro Lobo SuperTraq, Tesoro Vaquero, Tesoro Compadre, Garrett AT Max, Whites Sierra Super Trac
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2010, 05:40:41 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by seldom
Never thought I would say this here but TO MUCH INFORMATION

Shipwreck, I think Seldom was referring to my response.....not your original posting.   Nothing wrong with what you posted.  (you have to forgive some us....we tend towards warped senses of humor)

BA

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,19809.msg130323.html#msg130323

Offline seldom
Wrecking Crew
Platin Member

Wrecking Crew
Thank you19

Activity
0%
Male
United States

20755.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2010, 05:48:36 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by BitburgAggie_7377
Shipwreck, I think Seldom was referring to my response.....not your original posting.   Nothing wrong with what you posted.  (you have to forgive some us....we tend towards warped senses of humor)

BA

BA is right shipwreck sorry for the misunderstanding Your post is fine some here may be interested.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,19809.msg130324.html#msg130324

Foil

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States

5.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

minelab
« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2010, 06:12:16 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Thanks guys,you know i find for the most part.I find alot of great people on these sites.Once in awhile no,but most of the time,they will give you the shirt off their back. These subs are around 300,000euros for a two and 3 man sub which goes down to 1000 ft. us dollar is 1.33 per euros.They come equipped with sonar,radio to surface air condition ect..Ive talked with them allready.They are nice people their.ya for 300,000 euro i would be nice also.But ya they are putting out the word to others like me.You hear of stories like this,and people end up making a dream come true.I talked to one of the very first underwater arckeolegest who worked on the atocha.He had to learn how to scuba dive first.He said when he saw the ships treasure,he had to sit on the botton to catch his breath.If you know the feeling detecting and finding just one old coin or a gold rind.just think of what its like looking for anything underwater,planes with carge,tanker containers,war boats carring old indian motorcycles in grease filled water tight containers,or treasure.Just getting out of bed in the morning would be fun. i know you wouldnt have to call me twice. great talking to you. Ive been on other forums and it feels like everyone lives close together.If not they make good friends on it,because we all have something in common.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,19809.msg130328.html#msg130328

Print
Pages: 1    Go Up
Jump to:  
Attention!

Attention: This topic has been locked. Hence no new replies can currently be posted to it.