[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Attention!

Attention: This topic has been locked. Hence no new replies can currently be posted to it.

Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline Homefire
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Thank you662

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 0

52360.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #90 on: September 29, 2010, 07:37:03 am »
Go Up Go Down

I expect tough time ahead!

{alt}

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2789.msg117951.html#msg117951
http://i371.photobucket.com/albums/oo160/berquistj/Dollar.jpg

Offline JonC
Copper Member

++++Sir Tux++++
Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
Canada

115.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Fisher
« Reply #91 on: September 29, 2010, 10:08:12 am »
Go Up Go Down

What do you expect from Barack Obama?

WHO IS HE?
Ever wondered why no one ever came forward from Obama's past saying they knew him, attended school with him, was his friend, etc. Not one person has ever come forward from his past.

VERY, VERY STRANGE...

This should really be a cause for great concern.
To those who voted for him, you have elected the biggest unqualifed fraud that America has ever known. Sort of adds credence to the idea of The Manchurian Candidate thing happening here!

George Stephanopoulos, of ABC News. said the same thing during the 2008 campaign. He too was a classmate of Obama's at Columbia class of 1984. He said he never had a single class with him..

While he is such a great orator, why doesn't  anyone in Obama's college class remember him? And, why won't he allow Columbia to release his records?
NOBODY REMEMBERS OBAMA AT COLUMBIA !

Looking for evidence of Obama's past, Fox News contacted 400 Columbia University students from the period when Obama claims to have been there, but none remembered him.

Wayne Allyn Root was, like Obama, a political  science major at Columbia who also graduated in 1983. In 2008, Root says of Obama, "I don't know a single person at Columbia that knew him, and they all know me. I don't have a classmate who ever knew Barack Obama at Columbia .  EVER!  Nobody recalls him.

Root adds that  he was also, like Obama, "Class of  '83 political science, pre-law"  and says, "You don't get more exact or closer than that." Never met him in my life, don't know anyone who ever met him. At the class reunion, our 20th reunion five years ago, who was asked to be the speaker of the class? Me.  No one ever heard of  Barack!

And five years ago, nobody even knew who he was. The guy who writes the class notes, who's kind of the, as we say in New York, the macha who knows everybody,  has yet to find a person, a human who ever met him."

Obama's photograph does not appear in the school's yearbook and Obama consistently declines requests to talk about his years at Columbia, provide school records, or provide the name of any former classmates or friend while at Columbia.

Please Register or Login

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wayne_Allyn_Root#column-one

NOTE:   Root graduated as Valedictorian from his high school, Thornton-Donovan School , then graduated from Columbia University in 1983 as a Political Science major in the same class that Barack Hussein Obama was supposed to have been in.

Some Other Interesting Questions...

Why was Obama's law license inactivated in 2002? Why was Michelle's law license inactivated by Court Order?

It is circulating that according to the U.S. Census, there is only one Barack Obama but 27 Social Security numbers and over 80 aliases. The Social Security number he uses now originated in Connecticut where he is never reported to have lived.

No wonder all his records are sealed!

We must go on and continue sending this out to everyone.

Please pass it across America !
When the house and possibly the senate get taken in Nov. That will be a focal point, It will be on the or near the top of the 'To Do' list.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2789.msg117969.html#msg117969

Registered Linux user #447237

We can never achieve perfection.. but if we chase perfection we will catch excellence.

Vince Lombardi

We have forty million reasons for failure but not a single excuse.

Rudyard Kipling

Offline Rattlesnake Joe
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

965.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett 250 ace,  Whites DI Pro,  Fisher two box
« Reply #92 on: September 29, 2010, 03:41:22 pm »
Go Up Go Down

seldom re-read what mudpike just wrote.  Climb down off your high horse and allow other people their opinions.  If you don't you will be labeled closed minded .  This thread is for OPINIONS not anything else.  If you don't like our opinions don't put political questions out on the forum. 
{alt} 

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2789.msg118034.html#msg118034
http://www.thunting.com/smf/Themes/default/images/warnwarn.gif

Offline seldom
Wrecking Crew
Platin Member

Wrecking Crew
Thank you19

Activity
0%
Male
United States

20755.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #93 on: September 29, 2010, 03:54:06 pm »
Go Up Go Down

You know Joe I have had it with you and your conspiracy theory's I have warned you by pm I have warned you ont the threads. I think you are a trouble maker and a troll so now I will give you a public warning.
You are Jonc have never posted a thing about treasure just conspiracy. Now you can talk treasure or keep pushing and see what happens.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2789.msg118035.html#msg118035

If you believe everything you read you are reading to much.
Treasure is a Harsh  Mistress

Offline JonC
Copper Member

++++Sir Tux++++
Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
Canada

115.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Fisher
« Reply #94 on: September 30, 2010, 12:26:36 pm »
Go Up Go Down

As a moderator on another forum (Linux). I have never questioned a persons right to free speech regardless of topic. I have never always agreed with every post but I always treated people with RESPECT. I have never threatened anyone with consequences and certainly never locked anyone out. As for metal detecting, health issues have all but squelched my great interest in this hobby. I got sun stroke/heat stroke and have to be extremely cautious when venturing out. My MDing buddy moved away so until I can find someone to go with me, I have to stay at home. Limiting ones self to self serving interests is very shallow. So I will keep posting if nothing more than to help and serve the common good of all people everywhere.

Men stumble over the truth from time to time, but most pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing happened.-- Winston Churchill

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2789.msg118161.html#msg118161

We can never achieve perfection.. but if we chase perfection we will catch excellence.

Vince Lombardi

Rudyard Kipling

Offline seldom
Wrecking Crew
Platin Member

Wrecking Crew
Thank you19

Activity
0%
Male
United States

20755.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #95 on: September 30, 2010, 12:46:29 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Keep posting just post about treasure not your pet CT.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2789.msg118164.html#msg118164

Offline JonC
Copper Member

++++Sir Tux++++
Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
Canada

115.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Fisher
« Reply #96 on: September 30, 2010, 01:11:39 pm »
Go Up Go Down

When I find something to post about treasure I will. For now I only get to read about treasure and am not currently able because of health issues. BTW Clive Cussler is a great author and treasure hunter. I think he uses a Fisher 1266X. I have almost every book of his which I peruse and even reread from time to time. I don't post CT's as theory is not fact. You don't own me and the the Person that does bought me with His blood.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2789.msg118171.html#msg118171

Vince Lombardi

Rudyard Kipling

Offline seldom
Wrecking Crew
Platin Member

Wrecking Crew
Thank you19

Activity
0%
Male
United States

20755.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #97 on: September 30, 2010, 01:43:55 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by JonC
When I find something to post about treasure I will. For now I only get to read about treasure and am not currently able because of health issues. BTW Clive Cussler is a great author and treasure hunter. I think he uses a Fisher 1266X. I have almost every book of his which I peruse and even reread from time to time. I don't post CT's as theory is not fact. You don't own me and the the Person that does bought me with His blood.

I know you are a trouble maker and it was nice when you left the last time. I will ask you once more to please post on the treasure threads and stop pumping up the off topic threads with your conspiracy crap. The off topic threads are for members  to express their opinion on a subject not for you and a few others to post their personal agenda. I would love to tell you forgetaboutit he is the prez for 2 more years then vote him out OOOOYEAH you don't live in the US so can't vote just want to start trouble.
JonC posted

I'm not a troublemaker and any thing I posted never started any trouble. The trouble it seems is you. When your IQ reaches 50 sell!!!!!!!!!

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2789.msg118174.html#msg118174

Offline Rattlesnake Joe
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

965.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett 250 ace,  Whites DI Pro,  Fisher two box
« Reply #98 on: September 30, 2010, 03:03:56 pm »
Go Up Go Down

If we are hitting a nerve, perhaps we are getting to the point. 

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2789.msg118245.html#msg118245

« Last Edit: September 30, 2010, 09:27:50 pm by seldom »
Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you225

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 12

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett Groundhog ADS, Garrett Sea Hunter, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505,Minelab Eldorado Mk II, Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Tiger Shark & A Few Home Brew Detectors
« Reply #99 on: September 30, 2010, 09:31:01 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by Rattlesnake Joe
If we are hitting a nerve, perhaps we are getting to the point. 

More likely if you hit the nerve, you missed the point. Else you would have hit the point.

But, enjoy yourself, mate. Life is good for me. I don't have to make up alternate histories to worry about.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2789.msg118247.html#msg118247

It's all about that moment when metal that hasn't seen the light of day for generations frees itself from the soil and presents itself to me.
Let's Talk Treasure!

Print
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11   Go Up
Jump to:  
Attention!

Attention: This topic has been locked. Hence no new replies can currently be posted to it.