[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2    Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline goldnboyTopic starter
Silver Member

Thank you3

Activity
0%

Australia
Referrals: 0

6165.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

gold stinger
« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2010, 03:24:47 am »
Go Up Go Down

hi Klondikeike

thanks for the feed back , i was also interested in beach gold , in the black sands , do you know about that?

i had a look at some of the postings you had made , and noticed you had some device h3c20 or sometyhing  lol
 i think you were possibly interested in other treasure hunting, So ill tell you now . My great granddad  supposedly found a rich Reef with a couple of otheres , then as the storie goes they went to get provissions for mining , when they got back a slip had covered the reef and the gold was lost
 a classic gold storie , i would think with modern equipment and some reserch it would be possible to find it again

cheers Goldnboy

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,13362.msg84938.html#msg84938

Offline Idaho Jones
Gold Member

Thank you2

Activity
0%
Male
United States

7930.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2010, 08:34:31 am »
Go Up Go Down

There are all kinds of carpets and miners moss out there for sale from different mining supply stores. I found a used 4 foot Keene sluice for half price of new by using craigslist. When gold went up there were a lot of folks that bought stuff thinking all they had to do was go out and nuggets would jump in their hands that are happy to sell it to you pretty reasonable lately.

I'd follow that lead if I were you GB, family leads are good because usually no one else knows about em. Might still be there waiting.  Smiley

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,13362.msg84968.html#msg84968

Offline Homefire
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Thank you662

Activity
0%
Male
United States

52360.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #12 on: April 13, 2010, 06:10:49 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Beach Black Sand does not mean Gold!

But it could.

Please Register or Login

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3ry5gHaHtA#noexternalembed

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,13362.msg85041.html#msg85041

Silver Member

Thank you3

Activity
0%

Australia

6165.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

gold stinger
« Reply #13 on: April 13, 2010, 08:14:42 pm »
Go Up Go Down

there was alot of gold in the black sands her ein NewZeaqland , moastly fine gold , some of the beach terraces were located inland , Storie goes back in the old days , the bankers came to buy the gold when the rush started , they could only pay for the first tent , out of about 100???
 thanks for the feed back Jones , i think its a bit of a long shot but ill try and do some more reserch , cheers Goldnboy, could be quite an operation though with the gold being under a slip , but i suppose we have the technolgy edge in this day and age ... [detecting

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,13362.msg85059.html#msg85059

Offline KlondikeIke
Copper Member

I wish every clean up looked like this one
Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States

465.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards

H3Tec,n Fisher Gold Bug II
« Reply #14 on: April 13, 2010, 10:22:56 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Hey Goldnboy...

Thanks for the replies...

Yes I do and no I don't have a H3Tec....... Actually I have purchased one, and attend the school to learn how to use it starting next Tues....(The school and training is manditory when you purchase a H3tec)... then I am off to Wisconsin and several other states to search for some good, well documented (family type treasure tales).... The H3Tec has received some very, very poor reviews on the internet from folks who have never used one... I have taken one for a test ride...and have been with 3 different owners of one and all I can tell you..don't believe everyhing you read... The H3tec is the MOST amazing treasure locating tool to ever been made.... I hope all the negative people just stay that way... so fewer H3Tec's will be sold and ....that will allow me to find more imortant treasures than those people with conventional detectors...  Once people in general find out how well the H3Tec works and at such great distances, major treasure finds will become normal, rather than a rareity.....

If you can get some more info on the "gold reef"... my partner and I have discussed a trip to "down under".... maybe we can plan something with you and your "gold reef"........

Good T hunting....

Klondikeike

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,13362.msg85090.html#msg85090

Silver Member

Thank you3

Activity
0%

Australia

6165.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

gold stinger
« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2010, 05:29:29 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Hi Klondikeike

il have to have a look on the net at this H3Tec
 Sounds very interesting !?
 Probly the best time for a trip down under would be in your winter time as it would be our summer time , here in New Zealand
 If you want to go to Australia probly spring time or even wintertime downunder is best if you go out out west Australia, it can get real hot out there. with gold ant the heat !
 There are also a few options in the Pacific  Islands for finding some old gold coins ...
 the H3tec could be the tool for the job
  i may also be onto something rearly big! but thats another story , and it wont be a walk in the park ..... as far as logistics and everything else.
 il  do a bit more digging for info on the lost reef, thanks for your replys
 cheers 

goldnboy . 
 hi Klondikeike

the H3 , is very interesting , it like a doodlebug .
 i have herd of some treasures were it would be the perfect tool ! well i guess moast treasures lol
 also i know why its a good idea to keep it cool, wouldnt want too many peoply to have 1
 do you know if it can serch and find treasures that are under water ?( and at what range)  perhaps you could ask at your training , and another question , how about daimond locating ??
  best of luck , cheers

goldnboy

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,13362.msg85227.html#msg85227

Offline KlondikeIke
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States

465.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards

« Reply #16 on: April 14, 2010, 09:28:25 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Hey Goldnboy...

There are approx 170 items listed on the periodic Element Table... once you load the software for the specific element (and a few compounds like crude oil) you want search for, be it gold, or silver, or gases or ..yes diamonds....it will ONLY seek that element....

Yes ... they have just made the negative moldes for an underwater prototype they hope to soon market.... They started out with just one model...now they have several... each one having a specific job to do and distance ...with all of them seeking anything within the Element table...

Klondike Ike

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,13362.msg85256.html#msg85256

Silver Member

Thank you3

Activity
0%

Australia

6165.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

gold stinger
« Reply #17 on: April 14, 2010, 11:12:36 pm »
Go Up Go Down

i know of a site , lots of gold coins put in a couple of old 90 liter milk containers hidden underground at about 6-12 ft,
 now the area is a rubbish dump ! so metal detecting or even ground radar hasnt worked
 perhaps the H3 would do the job ?
 would the other elements be a hinderance ? if not its probly a good site to visit Wink
 cheers again

Goldnboy

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,13362.msg85262.html#msg85262

Offline KlondikeIke
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States

465.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards

« Reply #18 on: April 15, 2010, 02:54:27 am »
Go Up Go Down

Hey Goldnboy...

One great thing about the H3Tec is that you'll never dig another pull tab....LOL.....

Whatever element is loaded into the H3... that is ALL it will see.... and an other gold within the trash pile....if the containers of gold coins is there, the H3 will see them...and nothing else...

While my partnber and I would be interestd in visiting this site when we come down there... we would NEED to know some real important information.... We'll need to know ..Who... What... Where... When....and most importantly...WHY is this treasure burried there.....and of course, if it can be substanciated that a treasure was burried there... is it STILL there...

Please provide as much background info to this treasure site as possible....  never can have too much site background information.....

Hope to hear from you again... you have our interest concerning this site.....but we need to know why would someone bury so much gold at this particular spot...and why so deep... most treasures burried by a human are much more shallow than the 6 to 12 feet you have suggested....

Good luck....

Kloondike Ike

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,13362.msg85273.html#msg85273

Silver Member

Thank you3

Activity
0%

Australia

6165.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

gold stinger
« Reply #19 on: April 15, 2010, 10:25:11 pm »
Go Up Go Down

hi KlondikeIke

the gold coins treasure , its up in the Islands (the milky treasure;), its not too far from here to the islands about a 3 hr flight
 treasures were berried because of the ww2 events.
 Also some pirate treasures and others are supposed to be up in the Pacific Islands , some stories like the German pirates that visited the Tongan Islands, all the pirates were killed! with the exception of the cabin boy, the locals probly plundered the ship for all the usefull items,  tools, fish hooks ... Not much use for coins gold barrs... in this society at that time!!
 So were is the pirate gold Huh? i have talked with some tongans and they know of the storie and the area or islands were it was / supposedly is !  possibly its underwater with the ships hull ( thats why i was interested in the penertration of the h3 for underwater sites)
there was also a story very recently of gold being recovered in tonga at an underwater site, police there took all the dive gear ... and   the suspect was probly held for the information concerning the site. ( all items have to be handed over once being recovered) 
 Also we have 1 possible  gold chest lost here in NZ, 6 ft long chest. lost in a mangrove swamp
 but some rumer also has the chest berried on land , moast common theory is a canoe of maori was carring the chest after capturing it and the canoe tipped over with the chest never to be recovered!!!
  WE also have wreck of the receiver laws here in nz , and other rules and regulations regarding old sites ...
 Ive also got another gold storie of interest here in NZ , from an old timer over here Who is still around , this is of a gold field that hasnt been gone over , so alluvial gold. Its up in the mountains so would be a bit of a hike ... to investigate.
 HAy KlondikeIke , perhaps if you have a land line and a time of day that i can call you to discuss these matters
 and  others. Then i can give out a bit more info.....
 cheers again

GOldnboy

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,13362.msg85481.html#msg85481

Print
Pages:  1 2    Go Up
Jump to: