[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2 3    Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline treasuretruth
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States
Referrals: 0

40.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #20 on: April 15, 2010, 07:33:36 pm »
Go Up Go Down

The construction was a means to place clues for the initiated (or others who would find them).

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,13470.msg85444.html#msg85444

Offline Idaho Jones
Gold Member

Thank you2

Activity
0%
Male
United States

7930.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #21 on: April 15, 2010, 10:36:04 pm »
Go Up Go Down

let me rephrase that to say the elaborate reconstruction.  Smiley Good point though.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,13470.msg85483.html#msg85483

Offline LucTopic starter
Silver Member

Live it is a treasure to enrich the spirit
Thank you14

Activity
0%
Male
France

3491.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards

Fisher F75, Tesoro Eldorado
« Reply #22 on: April 16, 2010, 12:21:46 am »
Go Up Go Down

Hi all,

In response to "Bomber" and try to provide additional information about Father "Sauni?re". A vigorously debated aspect of the mystery of "Rennes-le-Ch?teau" is the possibility of the involvement of "Sauni?re" to the lives of secret societies.

There is concrete evidence of its support for a restoration of the monarchy, confirmed by his sermon anti-Republican.

But "Sauni?re" he was involved in covert activities that are not expected usually a clergyman virtuous? And if he had been attracted by this world reserved of secret societies, what had been possible to attract?

For reports of villagers we know that there was more to say "Sauni?re" that can not expect from a parish priest. His refusal to allow access to the tank during a fire in the village, his secret nocturnal excavations in the cemetery, the installation a cross upside down, his exceptionally high level of financial income and expense and its refusal to justify to his superiors and the letter endorsing a colleague's right to such income, other village gossip, everything suggests that Sauni?re had a hidden side and he reveled in the mystery.

We now know that in 1900, "Sauni?re" has attended at least three meetings of a lodge Martinists to "Lyon". The pages of the register of houses indicate its presence as a guest honor. In "East Lyon in the register of the" Very reverent Lodge "to" East of Lyon "High Philosophy "... on the list this' honor 'Abbot' Sauniere.

To be invited to a lodge meeting as guest of honor, Sauni?re must have known someone who was already a member of the Lodge of Lyons, which was a box at a distance considerable "Rennes".

Reminder Martinism.

Although not known by that name until very late, the "Martinism" developed from the "Elus Cohen" Masonic order founded by "Martinez Pasqually" around 1750.

In 1768, Louis Claude De Saint Martin, known as the "Unknown Philosopher", became his secretary and subsequently took control after the death of" Pasqually. At that time, there was no centralized administration, but a number of independent lodges that practiced his system.

The book "Treatise on the Reintegration" of "Pasqually" explains his belief in the theory of reintegration. The central belief is that man can return to his divine nature he is supposed to have known before the fall, that is to say, it can become closer to God.
The system of ritual designed to achieve the reintegration has used a specific model of magic called 'theurgy'. Theurgy was the merging of the personal will with the will of God and was called in Martinism genuine 'inside lane' or `the way of the heart. It was believed that the creative power of man was a gift of God the ultimate creator and that humans may acquire the ability to do the will occur or manifest something.
But as Theurgist, the insider to lead a demonstration or an event called the will of God. Thus man becomes an agent of the will of God.

End point

The final question for researchers is still Rennes. What was the true nature of the relationship "Sauni?re" with his housekeeper Marie Denarnaud "who refused to speak about such topics?

Was it in fact the basis for sustainable relationship between established and loyal "Sauni?re" and "Marie Denarnaud"? Is it not possible that they copied the report copy, as suggested in the Gnostic gospels, that of his Lord, Jesus Christ and Mary Magdalene, his most beloved disciple and his repentant sinner?

Bomber question you say: you do not believe that the Father may be Catholic, but became a priest in order to find the secret.

It happens that I am currently about to try to decipher the messages left by Sauni?re (the three numbers on paper) plus a message on parchment (hidden message by Father "Bigou" before his departure for Spain during the French Revolution). These messages were discovered by Ben Hammott parties and are accessible in his book "Lost Tomb of the Knights Templar. Waiting for digital photos that I just bought Ben to supplement the book. For reasons of copyright does not you can reproduce them.

The texts of these messages are in French, Latin and some Greek words, they are coded with a number of graduations and markings, with inverted or misspelled words, usually two-word phrases rub alternately.

I could rewrite some of these sentences, and they suggest that lese Abbot 'Sauni?re is really surprised and shocked to discover it.

Here are a few fragments.

- I went in and found a hidden lie in the Tomb of the White Knights Templar ...

- They are now buried in my village, in the land of my land not in the papal territory ...

- I loved God in the dark days of peril ......

- ... Did it will be necessary to conceal the tomb of the royal ancestors ..

I remain convinced that nothing predestined Abbot Sauni?re to be the center of this fantastic and strange story.

All the best

Luc

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,13470.msg85561.html#msg85561

« Last Edit: April 16, 2010, 07:14:30 am by Luc »

Lucky Luc

Offline Idaho Jones
Gold Member

Thank you2

Activity
0%
Male
United States

7930.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #23 on: April 16, 2010, 08:52:29 am »
Go Up Go Down

Very interesting Luc  Great

I'm not sure visiting a congregation a few times qualifies as collusion. It does suggest a possible connection but perhaps he simply was a guest speaker. I know I have visited a few different congregations over the years at request of friends but I left with the same conviction I had upon entering.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,13470.msg85582.html#msg85582

Offline bomber
Gold Member

I love THunting
Thank you2

Activity
0%
Male
United States

5229.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #24 on: April 16, 2010, 09:29:28 am »
Go Up Go Down

thanks Luc,please keep it coming..............actually it was treasuretruth that suggested that he wasn't a catholic,but now that i think about it ...........hmmmmmmmmm

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,13470.msg85589.html#msg85589

dreams of the young are the regrets of old

Offline Idaho Jones
Gold Member

Thank you2

Activity
0%
Male
United States

7930.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #25 on: April 16, 2010, 10:32:58 am »
Go Up Go Down

But when did the eccentricities begin? Before or after the "renovation" ?

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,13470.msg85597.html#msg85597

Offline LucTopic starter
Silver Member

Thank you14

Activity
0%
Male
France

3491.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards

« Reply #26 on: April 16, 2010, 11:06:48 am »
Go Up Go Down

Hi Bomber and Idaho Jones

Sorry for my mistake "Bomber" is actually "treasuretruth" who raised this possibility, each has his ideas.
Thank you for your participation in this debate, we must nevertheless admitted that we still lack some data to formulate an outline of truth. But it is close.

Luc

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,13470.msg85607.html#msg85607

Lucky Luc

Offline bomber
Gold Member

I love THunting
Thank you2

Activity
0%
Male
United States

5229.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #27 on: April 16, 2010, 12:00:10 pm »
Go Up Go Down

no problem my friend,yer right we're still a looooooong way off

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,13470.msg85618.html#msg85618

dreams of the young are the regrets of old

Offline LucTopic starter
Silver Member

Thank you14

Activity
0%
Male
France

3491.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards

« Reply #28 on: April 16, 2010, 11:31:47 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Hi bomber,

It depends on which side of the road we are, on the short side, long side or right in the middle, another question arises as it is on the right path .... This is obviously a joke. Good weekend.

Regards

Luke

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,13470.msg85711.html#msg85711

Lucky Luc

Print
Pages:  1 2 3    Go Up
Jump to: