[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2 3    Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline CorneliusTopic starter
Silver Member

marching to the beat of a different drummer
Thank you33

Activity
0%

Netherlands
Referrals: 0

4895.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #20 on: July 16, 2009, 11:54:14 am »
Go Up Go Down

We are still friends Dell. The only thing I had against you was your way of incorporating  a sales talk in your posts . It was pretty well covered up but nobody could miss it . I have read all your posts and some of them were pretty good . I personally do not agree with your ways of detecting but that does not mean that your posts are not welcome with me . Keep on posting .   Wink   Cornelius

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,6386.msg38940.html#msg38940

Offline Dell_Winders
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male

2355.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #21 on: July 16, 2009, 02:50:44 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by {author}
We are still friends Dell. The only thing I had against you was your way of incorporating  a sales talk in your posts . It was pretty well covered up but nobody could miss it . I have read all your posts and some of them were pretty good . I personally do not agree with your ways of detecting but that does not mean that your posts are not welcome with me . Keep on posting .      Cornelius 

Does that mean you are not going to delete my posts about LRL, or Dowsing, and no longer want to have me banned because you don't like the way I explain it? 

If you want me to participate in LRL discussions, get used to it. Because of my 30 years years of professional Treasure Hunting experience using these methods, and thousands of experiments & testing I am probably the only one here uniquely qualified to speak on the benefits, and limitations. 

If you are not interested in welcoming, and supporting  qualified users of these methods posting on your forums, then maintaining an LRL forum merely for the sake of arguing, and bashing, is a sham, and a disgrace.

If it sounds to you like I am intentional trying to advertise, you are totally wrong. I could care less about advertising on your forums. I definitely am not seeking any more business than I already have. If you want truthful information posted from my personal experience then don't infer that I am a liar about what I speak of, or support those that do, and we will get along. A moderator's job should be to moderate, not antagonize, and publicly make negative inferences and remarks about forum supporters, just because you don't agree with the locating methods, me and thousands of others are using through out the world.

I am not here to speak for other LRL manufacturers, I only speak from my own experience, about products I have personally used, and tested under field conditions. Some of those products are of my own design and making, and are the ones I now use the most. If they did not work, I certainly would NOT be using them, or selling them. So, when I speak positive about MFD, or HID, this should not be misconstrued as intentional advertising, it's not. It's from my personal experience.

I have been on the internet Treasure forums since they began, and helped to get some forums started. I have been using LRL black box technologies long before then. My name is synonymous with MFD & HID, so it is impossible for me to post on any forum without it being construed as advertising by the, biased, ignorant, prejudiced, and radical members of the Skeptic clan serving their agenda.

Cornelius, we started out good and I had nothing but the greatest respect for you, but you betrayed my trust, without concern or apology. Trust, and Friendship is something that has to be earned.  It's up to you if you think our once believed friendship is worth saving.  Dell

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,6386.msg38951.html#msg38951

« Last Edit: July 16, 2009, 03:24:01 pm by Dell_Winders »

"WHAT HAS BEEN DONE, CAN BE DONE"

Silver Member

Thank you33

Activity
0%

Netherlands

4895.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #22 on: July 16, 2009, 04:26:31 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Dell , if you want to be a friend , be a friend . I will not hamper you in anything you post but stay away from the advertising bit . I know that the most of us are smart enough to read between the lines you post . So do your part and consider yourself welcome as long as you don't talk BS   . ( BS meaning making claims you cannot  prove ) . Welcome !   Cornelius

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,6386.msg38959.html#msg38959

Offline Treasurehunter01253
Silver Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States

2470.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

9 function discrminator, Sears discriminator.
« Reply #23 on: July 17, 2009, 12:38:17 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Hi Cornelius,
                I am glad that some of your friends have touched base with you. As for me I have learned a great deal from you since I have been a member here, I respect you a great deal and one day
given the chance I would like to meet you, and would like to have you as a friend.
                    As Always Best Wishes,,, Rob

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,6386.msg39033.html#msg39033

Silver Member

Thank you33

Activity
0%

Netherlands

4895.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #24 on: July 17, 2009, 04:31:41 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Rob . I am very lucky to count you as my friend  . See , friends are people tat do not want to hurt somebody . Friends are people that respect one and another . We will meet some day . Looking forward to that occasion .  regards  Cornelius

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,6386.msg39046.html#msg39046

Offline Treasurehunter01253
Silver Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States

2470.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

9 function discrminator, Sears discriminator.
« Reply #25 on: July 18, 2009, 12:11:26 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Hi Cornelius,
                 I too look forward to the occasion when we get to meet, I wish you well in all your endevors,and most of all be safe
in your adventures. As Always Best Wishes...Rob

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,6386.msg39123.html#msg39123

Offline FISHEYE
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States

120.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

2 aquasounds,2 aqua pulses,1 fisher impulse,1 teg,1 dalton mag,1 Wesmar SHD700SS side scan sonar
« Reply #26 on: September 13, 2009, 10:24:02 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Cornelius,

Im here.Just been busy working on 2 boats and my 3 DPV's and my diver UW digger tool.Give me a call anytime.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,6386.msg49661.html#msg49661

Millions of dollars of Spanish treasure await those who would dare brave the eye of the hurricane.

Silver Member

Thank you33

Activity
0%

Netherlands

4895.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #27 on: September 14, 2009, 06:51:49 am »
Go Up Go Down

John . I am glad you are with us on this net . Try to persuade a few more of our old friends to get some more posts  on the Shiwreck and salvage thread . Regards  Cornelius

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,6386.msg49725.html#msg49725

Print
Pages:  1 2 3    Go Up
Jump to: