[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2 3    Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline Rattlesnake Joe
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Referrals: 0

965.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett 250 ace,  Whites DI Pro,  Fisher two box
« Reply #20 on: June 09, 2010, 09:05:09 am »
Go Up Go Down

With the way they have been treated by white men I'm sure like the Native Americans they buttoned their lips because of the riducule facter.  It has only been just recently that Native Americans have opened up and are telling the white man what they have always known.  But the powers that be try to shut them up, sometimes by killing them.  Speaking Wind comes to mind for me as his always heart felt message struck so deep.

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,12142.msg99333.html#msg99333

Offline hardluck
Gold Member

Thank you8

Activity
0%

8875.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #21 on: June 09, 2010, 09:06:37 am »
Go Up Go Down

Hello csharp

Thanks for the interesting charts.

Hardluck  Great

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,12142.msg99335.html#msg99335

Offline goldnboy
Silver Member

Thank you3

Activity
0%

Australia

6165.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

gold stinger
« Reply #22 on: June 09, 2010, 10:52:47 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Native peoples also have some secret things, that only some people of the tribe are allowed to know.
 Sometimes things are known within the tribe but not shared with other tribes also, So the whiteman Isnt likely to know all!
 Who knows what may yet be discovered!
 Talking with a friend yesterday, he told me of one of his geoligist friends that was in the Queensland area making some Aboriginal discoverys, he didnt report to the finds to any officals! This probly happens quite often. Its a big country, with more mysterys out there waiting to be discovered    Cool

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,12142.msg99466.html#msg99466

Offline hardluck
Gold Member

Thank you8

Activity
0%

8875.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #23 on: June 09, 2010, 11:56:34 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Hello All

The natives knows lots of secrets that are hard to discover. I remember when I was working in the gulf country many years ago. Tales of a secret oasis in the desert gulf country was alluded to by the Kakadoon  stock men who used to work mustering cattle on the great northern cattle stations of the western gulf country on the borders of Queensland and Northern Territory.

An area called Lawn hill gorge was part of a massive cattle station and the local native Kakadoon tribe fought tooth and nail to keep white people out of in the past. But over time and influence of white mans alcohol slowly revealed this amazing oasis in the middle of a desert. The river flows from a spring that flows all year round. It is one of only 3 rivers that always has water in the gulf country.

After a time knowledge of this location was leaked out to a few white Bushies that made their way to this wild remote oasis. It was a place that the government did not know of its existence. it was a place where you camp where you pleased and drop out for time and rest of the world did not exist. You could camp there 3-4 months without seeing a soul.It was full of wildlife and the river you could swim in river with fresh water turtles, crayfish, fish and freshwater crocodiles. It was so clear and fresh the water, it was like swimming in an aquarium.

I was fortunate to have spent some time at the place before it was officially discovered by the Government and became a tourist destination run by the national park. Nowadays it is another money making venture run bureaucrats crammed with Rv's and Grey Nomads that has some how stolen the remote beauty of isolation of the location.

I can always understand native peoples reluctance to reveal hidden locations.

Hardluck.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,12142.msg99475.html#msg99475

There are 5 attachment(s) in this post which you can not view or download

Please register for viewing them.

15582161.jpg
541425043OwLhfy_ph.jpg
800px-Lawn_Hill_Gorge.jpg
A_0034.jpg
LARWN HILL CREEK WATERFALL.jpg

Offline csharpTopic starter
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
Australia

970.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

minelab
« Reply #24 on: June 10, 2010, 12:04:28 am »
Go Up Go Down

Hi Hardluck

Those photos are fantastic.

Thanks for sharing.

regards

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,12142.msg99477.html#msg99477

Offline Rattlesnake Joe
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

965.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

« Reply #25 on: June 10, 2010, 12:15:28 am »
Go Up Go Down

The Lost Continent of Mu is supposed to be mans birth place on this planet.  Evidence suggests that man is a lot older than what we have been taught.  Evidence shows that man was contemporary with the dinosaurs and that the dinosaurs didn't die off 60 million years ago like we have been taught.  Why are we not taught the truth of our own history?  Because history is His-Story, not your story or my story but His-story and his story is lies to keep us in the dark.  Why?  Read  THE  BIGGEST  SECRET  by  David Icke and wake up to your own story.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,12142.msg99478.html#msg99478

Offline goldnboy
Silver Member

Thank you3

Activity
0%

Australia

6165.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

gold stinger
« Reply #26 on: June 10, 2010, 05:40:48 am »
Go Up Go Down

HI All , Lucky you were there Hardluck before it got to what it is now, im Sure its still a great place to visit with all the other tourist! I think the Natives can see whats coming, So with places like that they want to keep it quiet, Or in other situations shoot arrows first and ask questions later.
 Rattlesnake i've herd of this Mu once before. Also personly i think lots of history is distorted. Common So called truths are not true! the out of Africa theory...  im not a subscriber, Some truth but not the full truth. Cool

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,12142.msg99498.html#msg99498

Offline Rattlesnake Joe
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

965.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

« Reply #27 on: June 12, 2010, 04:47:19 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Howdy goldnboy,  I had a Native American medicine man tell me that Mother Earth is causing great tectonic plates underground to grate back and forth together to create a new frequency that is causing this dimension to meld into the next [the 4th d emension].  This is causing things in the 4th to come into the 3rd our dimension.  So he said, " If you see something strange run access the road and you can't believe what is in your headlights...don't worry it is not what you have been drinking, but an animal that has wandered into our reality.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,12142.msg99917.html#msg99917

Offline aussieprospector
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
Australia

70.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Minelab X-Terra 705
« Reply #28 on: October 24, 2010, 03:52:02 am »
Go Up Go Down

that was very interesting. thanx 4 sharing that. i'm only new 2 this site n have learnt something about our history i had never even thought about. thanx 4 ta good read.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,12142.msg122338.html#msg122338

Print
Pages:  1 2 3    Go Up
Jump to: