[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages: 1    Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline Wyatt WestwoodTopic starter
OgoPogo
Copper Member

OgoPogo
OgoPogo
Thank you0

Activity
0%
Female
Zimbabwe
Referrals: 0

240.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« on: February 11, 2009, 11:44:29 am »
Go Up Go Down

Deleted

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,3401.msg23896.html#msg23896

« Last Edit: October 29, 2009, 10:42:15 am by Wyatt Westwood »
Offline oRo
Silver Member

Gold is where it's left behind.
Thank you4

Activity
0%
Male
Independent Rouge States

1190.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Infinium VibraProbe
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2009, 01:10:43 pm »
Go Up Go Down

I have tried to find high quality photos of the stones for analysis. Had a searcher send me a set, but they were not very good. Also have seen mention a few times about more markings on the edges of some of the stones and have not ever seen photos of that. Some of the pencil tracings going around look to have missing features. Just from the photos I have seen it appears maybe that some of the markings are different or older/newer than others?

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,3401.msg24254.html#msg24254

OgoPogo
Copper Member

OgoPogo
OgoPogo
Thank you0

Activity
0%
Female
Zimbabwe

240.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2009, 09:43:03 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Hi oRo,

I have the photos of the edges of the maps and it shows some features going into there. Not much new info though. Some of what you see may be some of the plaster caste fakes that were made. There's a few out there.

My main study has been the Priest and Horse Maps. The Priest in the Map is performing an ancient Catholic Burial Rite which means the heart is buried separate from the body. If the dead body happens to be a warlock or witch you cut the heart in four pieces and bury the heart in four separate places evenly spaced at the four corners of the town or graveyard.

This ensures the warlock or witch wont put a curse on your people or your town.

This is exactly what is depicted in the Priest Map carving. What is more interesting is the Horse and Elephant symbols on the other side. The Horses rear is Morphing into an Elephant's head and the trunk is the rear leg of the Horse. The crescent Moon symbol on the side of the Horse is very important. That symbol is at the site I'm working right now.

Some of  the markings do seem to be newer or scratched on at a later date which would make it seem fake.

All I know is those maps have a lot to do with sites not located in the Superstition Mountain Range as far as I can tell. Which means they are generic in nature and not totally final Treasure Maps. Those are missing.

This is where the problem lies. Once you reach the end of the stones you're basically deciphering and reversing everything to find the final map or maps.

This I would assume could be another Stone Map set or single.

Best,

Wyatt

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,3401.msg44272.html#msg44272

There are 3 attachment(s) in this post which you can not view or download

Please register for viewing them.

IMG_1334.jpg
IMG_1335.jpg
IMG_1356.jpg

« Last Edit: August 17, 2009, 04:41:53 am by Christian »
OgoPogo
Copper Member

OgoPogo
OgoPogo
Thank you0

Activity
0%
Female
Zimbabwe

240.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2009, 08:33:36 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Here's some doodles of the inner images deep with in the grain of the stone map known as the witch map. Just in case there is any doubt about where my pix came from the photo's posted of the maps were purchased from the flagg foundation before they were bought by the Museum.

This below is a drawing or doodle of my own from digital processing and magnification of the photo's on the Witch Map.

The heart in the square is on the right side of the badly faded map.

It says RAS or halfway.

{alt}

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,3401.msg44696.html#msg44696
http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg292/peligroza/PeraltaStoneMapImagesSeries10.jpg

Offline goldigger
Silver Member

Thank you4

Activity
0%
Male
Canada

5400.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Bounty  Hunter and several more.
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2009, 04:43:20 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Wyatt;

Have you seen any of the 'new pictures', of the stones?

I have some problems with the Spanish.

OH, Oh! I had another look at your doodle and now I may have to take back what I said, a couple days ago, about the heart. With the heart upside down to what we are used to, but in the attitude it was first presented to the world, the thing on it is a cross with a shadow! Noon is correct.

But..... In that case, and I will give more evidence, in a minute: it was not Templar, not even the modern Templars, because the upside down depiction of the heart is from the Napoleonic era, and the secondary evidence: the terrible Spanish! Templars were experts in languages, even Spanish, and of course, Latin. WHOEVER carved it, did not know Spanish or wanted it to appear Spanish and still did not know Spanish: look carefully at the words. (Unless..... they are deliberately misspelled, as a code.)

Do not try to tell me the Templars are a 'dead' organization, either. I know differently.

goldigger

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,3401.msg45701.html#msg45701

« Last Edit: August 23, 2009, 05:02:23 pm by goldigger »

goldigger

Print
Pages: 1    Go Up
Jump to: