[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2    Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline Alan Hassell
Bronze Member

Banned
Academics are Androids
Thank you1

Activity
0%
Male
United Kingdom
Referrals: 0

2530.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2010, 05:30:55 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by johnisraelaliyah
Thanks for the reply, I have seen one of these in the Biblical Museum in Dallas that unfortunately burned down a few years ago and all was a total loss.  However, much of the details you showed were not included, as it was presented simply as a Missionary tool.  Thank you, I have looked into Bat Creek before and you might be interested in the inscriptions of the ten commandments dating back to the times of KING Solomon located in New Mexico.  Textbooks in today's market have something to do with Truth, but the biggest parts that reveal Truth are for the Searching Heard Rightly Lead to Find.  Imagine Jewish Orthodoxy living in This Country hundreds of years prior to Columbus Quest of the Lord GOLD, or G-D as he also put it.  Nevertheless, thank you because It is easy to see that many if not most of the Native of this Country lived more like Jesus (Yehushua) that those that drove them out or slay them in HIS NAME.

Strange as it may seem, and this is fact that two migrations into Britain were made in the first instance in 1600 BC by Albyne with over 1 million straglers of the ten lost tribes of Israel.  The second invasion came in 600 BC with the remnants of Troy after the battle they migrated to Britain too because they knew they had kin folk there of the same religion.
There are King Lists that go all the way back to Brutas leading up to King Arthur which means they were all of the same Blood or religion.  they were Christians but Gnostic Christians, Gnostic meaning Knowledge the Bible you saw was therefore a Gnostic Bible.
Now this might interest you, you may of heard of the Dead Sea Scrolls they were with held for over 30 years before anyone else was allowed to see the contents? Why? The Roman Church is so powerful it could supress anything including what was in the scrolls, for fear it might say something damagin about the Church.
Now just for interest sake a shepherd found a load of scrolls in a jar not knowing what they were he took a few home and used them to light his fire until he realised they might be worth money.  Hence the discovery of the  NAG HAMADA . That is a bible too and you might be able to do some googling and get a transcript of it... Interestingly the Nag Hamada states that Jesus did not die on the Cross, the same as other Gospels.  Who do you want to believe, the inventors of the Bible or the people who wrote the truth and because the truth contradicted what they wanted to put in they Bible these Gospels were not included.
Religion is based on some truth and a lot of hogwash... cross my palm with silver and I will guarantee you a place in heavan IF YOU DONT YOUR SOUL WILL ROT IN HELL FOR ETERNITY.  Faced with that option and your weak minded uneducated and in fear of going to hell what the flaming hell would you do?  Religion was based and founded on Blackmail, a fraud and a lie and its continued ever since.
Tell me who the parents of God are?  bet you cant answer that one hehehe

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,11212.msg72606.html#msg72606

Offline seldom
Wrecking Crew
Platin Member

Wrecking Crew
Thank you19

Activity
0%
Male
United States

20755.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2010, 06:29:58 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Very wellsaid Alan and I agree 100%

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,11212.msg72649.html#msg72649

If you believe everything you read you are reading to much.
Treasure is a Harsh  Mistress

Offline pescadore
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States

50.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Whites M6 and MXT
« Reply #12 on: March 01, 2010, 02:24:36 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by seldom
Its just a book  with a value of 6/8 bucks Max

I think you missed the point.  Not everything is based on what price you can put on it. 

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,11212.msg76754.html#msg76754

Whites MXT, Modded M6, SEF coils, X pointer, Lesche shovel and hand digger

Print
Pages:  1 2    Go Up
Jump to: