Over the last few months I have asked by several members how me BA GD Hardluck and the others that work on our wrecking crew projects come to some of our conclusions. Will there is no big secret its just research common sense and logic. Here is a first hand story that took place today.
My brother brought a guy he works with by because he had a treasure story and need some advice on how to recover it. Here is his story followed by my answers to problem. I am leaving out the names but am sure he did not give me the real names anyway.
1. In 1999 a lone robber broke into a drug dealers house in Brownsville Texas making off with a duffel bag containing 5 million in US currency.
2. The robber fearing the dealer would connect him to the robbery hide the money on his mom's 20 acre farm outside of town
3. A year later the dealer is busted and gets 25 years . In 2001 the robber is shot and killed by police while holding up a jewelry store. My brothers friend thinks the money is still hide on the farm.
OK lets wreck it and I did felt bad about it but hopefully I have saved this guy some time.
1. 5 million in 100 dollar bills will not fit in a duffel bag. 5M in 100 dollar bills weights over a 100 pounds do the math. 480 U S bills weight one pound. A lone robber ain't carrying that very far. If there was a robbery maybe he got off with 1m that weights a little over 20 pounds Plus I find it hard to believe that anyone would leave 5M laying around without a guard or two.
2. There is something missing here. Why would the dealer connect the robber to the break in? Either the sources is not telling me the whole story or he doesn't know his self. If I was going to work on this project this is where I would start.
3. If the dealer is in jail and the robber is setting on 5M why the hell rob a jewelery store?
When they left the poor guy told me that he had been warned by my brother that the reason I was successful as a researcher and treasure was because I only deal in hard facts and logic not dreams and legends and he would not be happy with the answers he got and he wasn't. But I told him most stories have some facts somewhere in them so if he got a chance to nose around the farm go for it there may be something there from other robberies.
Think Think Think Linkback:
You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login
« Last Edit: June 20, 2011, 06:12:38 pm by seldom »
If you believe everything you read you are reading to much.
Treasure is a Harsh Mistress