[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages: 1    Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline bluenoserTopic starter
Gold Member

I love THunting
Thank you150

Activity
0%
Referrals: 0

16258.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« on: August 19, 2012, 05:57:16 pm »
Go Up Go Down

From the land of the Bluenose.....couldn't sleep much after night shift so I had a couple of hours before I had to bunk down in preparation for my last night shift of the rotation.  Weather was a mixed bag and I didn't stray too far.   Even put Otto's ac on!
  Anyway hit a playing field and in no time had a quota of 53 coins.  Found an Egyptian head which can be seen in the lower right corner of the picture.
   Was sweating buckets so I adjourned to a local lake for a quick refreshing dip with my Seahunter MK11. Sure felt nice on the knees. Noticed a group of young folks approach the water speaking a foreign language............which one I didn't know till the word "cerveza" was spoken.  As they prepared to go in the water one of the young, not unattractive ladies turned around...................I was aghast as all there was left of her bathing suit bottom was a center string!  The first thought that crossed my mind was that I should ago to the lady and donate my days coinage to her to purchase a new bathing suit.  Knowing that Marie reads my posts I wasn't going to put myself in the dog house and just................thought of the idea.
  Not the type of attire for aquatic endeavors normally seen here in Nova Scotia. Sorry bouys no photo!
  After a "couple" more quick glances I scoffed up two more coins and called it a day.  Headed home for a power snooze before night shift.
  Take for the day was 55 coins @$10.74, a Brit coin (an omen perhaps?) the head, an angel dog pin and a zipper pull.
{alt}

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,37541.msg231219.html#msg231219
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v518/leslie19/Digaday/001-30.jpg

Offline CCSportsdad
Knight
Bronze Member

Mood:Happy
Happy

Thank you15

Activity
0%
Male
Referrals: 0

1535.00 Gold
View Inventory
@ccsportsdad
Awards

Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2012, 07:53:11 pm »
Go Up Go Down

hmmm, you should post a pic for us land locked fellows who have seen this phenomina of wearing strings for a bathing suit.   The wife would ubderstand I think as all you are trying to do is educate your fello country men Smiley

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,37541.msg231222.html#msg231222

Good luck with your hunts Smiley
Chris

Best find Ever So Far- A Silver Ring!!!!
My oldest Coin - 1962 Canadian Penny

Print
Pages: 1    Go Up
Jump to: