[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages: 1    Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline Chief AllenTopic starter
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

United States
Referrals: 0

15.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

none
« on: July 04, 2010, 01:46:26 pm »
Go Up Go Down

i would like to find a good metal detector for a reasonable price, used would be fine.

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,16097.msg103422.html#msg103422

Offline budlang
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

115.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Minelab, Tesoro Lobo, Bounty Hunter
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2010, 10:46:29 am »
Go Up Go Down

I have two detectors I would consider selling.  One is a Minelab sovereign that is still in excellent condition.  It has been used very little.  The downside for me is its weight.  My old arm just doesn't want to swing it very long.  The digital readout is very accurate and I have no complaints about performance.  It sold new for $799 so make me a reasonable offer.  I will pay shipping inside the USA.  The other is a brand new entry level Teknetics that I just bought for my wife.  You can check it out on the Teknetics web site.  It is very light and the digital read out offers number ID, 3 tone ID, visual icon ID and depth.  I thought she might join me in the hobby but the interest just isn't there.  I'm asking $200 for this detector plus shipping.  If interested let me know at budlangpapa@yahoo.com

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,16097.msg111002.html#msg111002

Offline sniadecki
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States

260.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

tesoro whites
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2010, 07:37:52 am »
Go Up Go Down

Are you still looking? I have a nice tesoro DeLeon with less than 5 hrs on it a blank warranty card (lifetime) just like a new one . $400.00 shipped

Detailed Description 
Click on the following links to view the Tesoro DeLeon Field Tests:

Deleon Field Test

Introducing the Tesoro DeLeon Metal Detector

This is the newest edition to the Tesoro family, the DeLeon (pronounced day-lee-own). The Tesoro DeLeon metal detector is named after the famous explorer Ponce de Leon, who searched Florida looking for treasure and the fountain of youth.

The Tesoro DeLeon is a Target Identification Metal Detector or T.I.D. The Tesoro DeLeon is designed as an easy to use, turn-on-and-go detector. The faceplate has only four controls: Sensitivity, Discriminate, Threshold and a Mode Switch. It uses the same circuitry as the Cortes, so you can expect the same depth and sensitivity from the DeLeon that the Cortes is well known for.

The DeLeon's display screen is one character high by eight characters wide. It is larger and easier to read than the Tesoro Cortes display but does not carry as much information. Starting from left to right on the faceplate, you will see that the DeLeon has a Coin Depth reading, a five segment bar graph and a two-digit Target ID Number. The bar graph shows several categories for ID purposes, but we recommend that it be used with the ID Number for the most accurate information.

The Basics Of What You Get:

MicroMAX Design; Built-in Mineral Rejection; Eight AA Batteries; 3-Piece Knockdown Pole; Low Noise Circuitry; 9 x 8 Coil; Lifetime Warranty (For Real)

Other Interesting Information: Operating Frequency 10 kHz; Searchcoil Type Concentric; Searchcoil Size 9 x 8; Cable Length Approx. 3 feet; Audio Frequency All Metal VCO Approx. 350 to 950 Hz; Audio Output 2" speaker and headphone jack; Headphone Compatibility 1/4? stereo plug; Weight (may vary slightly) 2.98 lbs; Battery Requirement Eight AA (alkaline); Battery Life (typical) 10 to 20 hours; Opti

$479.20 + Free Shipping
In Stock. Sold by Detector Electronics Corp.
Quantity: 12

or
Sign in to turn on 1-Click ordering. 

Express Checkout with PayPhrase
             What's this? | Create PayPhrase 
More Buying Choices
Texas Premium Detectors Add to Cart 
$479.20 + Free Shipping

JacksCountr... Add to Cart 
$569.99 + $7.99 shipping

5 new from $479.20
Have one to sell? Sell yours here 

See larger image 

Share your own customer images 

Tesoro Deleon Metal Detector
Other products by Tesoro Deleon Metal Detector
No customer reviews yet. Be the first.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
List Price: $599.00
Price: $479.20 
You Save: $119.80 (20%) 
 o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o

In Stock.
Ships from and sold by Detector Electronics Corp.. 
Only 2 left in 
mum Temperature Range 30 to 100 F; Optimum Humidity 0 to 75%; R.H. Operating Modes No Motion All Metal Silent Search Discriminate

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,16097.msg115450.html#msg115450

Offline fmtemp
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

France

51.00 Gold