[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2 3   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline golderace1750Topic starter
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines
Referrals: 0

80.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« on: December 05, 2008, 04:40:07 am »
Go Up Go Down

We found another medallion at the deep of 128 feet at our site. The medallion is more or less 3 inches in lenght and 2 inches in width. At the front side, there are many letters enbosed with small triangle at the center and at the center of the small triangle is an eye. On its back there are also many letters with a cross at the center of the medallion. All the words written seems to be in latin languange.  This seems to be an amulet that have been confiscated or captured by the japanese soldiers from civilians. This item may have been burried by the japanese together with some other precious objects at the site. Our diggings have reached already a deep of 128 feet and we still continue the digging.

Can anybody have an idea or any information as to the significance of this medallion?. 

Thank you

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2686.msg20554.html#msg20554

There are 2 attachment(s) in this post which you can not view or download

Please register for viewing them.

medallion001.jpg
medallion002.jpg

Offline sayangan
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

320.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2008, 04:24:51 am »
Go Up Go Down

"thats something, 128 ft. with that kind of find there must be more to find not only that"....

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2686.msg20555.html#msg20555

Offline golden eagle
Copper Member

Thank you1

Activity
0%

United Kingdom

275.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Discovery tf900, rangerell
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2008, 10:11:29 am »
Go Up Go Down

YES!!
It's from Portugal like the first one I told you about, which belonged to a priest from Portugal!!

I think you have a Spanish Jesuit treasure site here, not a Japanese one.
You would have found many treasure markers by now before this depth, if it was Japanese.
At 21/8 feet you would have found broken pottery, possibly blue.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2686.msg20566.html#msg20566

Offline jvealaw
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
Philippines

335.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

gemini 3, dowsing, garrett, nokta
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2011, 08:37:54 pm »
Go Up Go Down

i read a book that said hitler and yamashita met secretly on board a ship.  i believe hitler's loot (at least some of them) are also in the philippines.  you might have part of hitler's loot.  i have been told them was a color coding of cement to distinguish german and japanese loot.  i dont think anybody other than the germans/japanese could bury that deep.  i had a girlfriend before who admitted that his grandfather was a german spy sent to the philippines even before wwII.  she had a german family name and even worked in the german embassy at that time.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2686.msg188373.html#msg188373

Offline seldom
Wrecking Crew
Platin Member

Wrecking Crew
Thank you19

Activity
0%
Male
United States

20755.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2011, 08:41:38 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by jvealaw
i read a book that said hitler and yamashita met secretly on board a ship.  i believe hitler's loot (at least some of them) are also in the philippines.  you might have part of hitler's loot.  i have been told them was a color coding of cement to distinguish german and japanese loot.

That is the biggest load of nonsense I have heard in weeks. I must ask you to please stop digging up old post unless you have new facts are solid info.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2686.msg188374.html#msg188374

If you believe everything you read you are reading to much.
Treasure is a Harsh  Mistress

Offline Ridge Runner
Mod
Platin Member

Thank you313

Activity
0%
Male

27450.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2011, 08:48:42 pm »
Go Up Go Down

i read a book that said hitler and yamashita met secretly on board a ship.  i believe hitler's loot (at least some of them) are also in the philippines.  you might have part of hitler's loot.  i have been told them was a color coding of cement to distinguish german and japanese loot.  i dont think anybody other than the germans/japanese could bury that deep.  i had a girlfriend before who admitted that his grandfather was a german spy sent to the philippines even before wwII.  she had a german family name and even worked in the german embassy at that time.

I am sorry to tell you that you book is not telling you the truth, Hitler wanted world domination.
there is no way would he share his loot with the Japanesse Military not even with his own kind
And he would not leave Germany because too many people wanted to kill him so he would never
have gone to your country,

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2686.msg188375.html#msg188375

Offline jvealaw
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
Philippines

335.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2011, 09:01:08 pm »
Go Up Go Down

hitler did not come to the philippines yes but he turned over his loot to yamashita to be buried.  this is just my theory.  hitler looted europe.  i read in newsweek or was it time magazine around 10 years ago that the cia traced hitler's loot and spent millions of dollars if i remember right, result? no trace.

Posted on: July 27, 2011, 08:52:28 PM
i met a guy who claimed to be an ex colonel of the army who claimed that he was one of 5 military officers sent by marcos to train in japan, re yamashita treasure.  i kinda believed him because some of his declarations were proven true by modern technology.  he even described something with particularity something that was visible before but was put under the ground by the land owner.  he was the one who told me about german loot in the philippines.  again, this is just my theory and belief.  i have pictures of what appear to be stones (we dug) but actually are cement. they were colored cream, blue and brown.  if you care to send me your email, i will email it to you.  i also have pictures of nickel babbit.  i also have pictures of very positive signs. i personally took those pictures.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2686.msg188379.html#msg188379

Offline Ridge Runner
Mod
Platin Member

Thank you313

Activity
0%
Male

27450.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2011, 09:01:54 pm »
Go Up Go Down

jvealaw, Newsweek is not the WWII Archieve, Please check your facts before posting rubbish
from news papers, This forum is full of many successful treasure hunters not people who chase myths and fantasies
you cant go making things up just so you have something to post, Dont let your desire to find treasure distroy your
moral judgement.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2686.msg188380.html#msg188380

Offline jvealaw
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
Philippines

335.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2011, 09:07:58 pm »
Go Up Go Down

if i remember it right he told me about the colors red, green, blue, cream/white.  i just cant remember which color were for the japanese and which were for the germans.  will post the book re meeting of hitler and yamashita in the high seas on board a ship and only the two of them met.  other officers were not in the meeting.  only the two of them.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2686.msg188381.html#msg188381

Offline Ridge Runner
Mod
Platin Member

Thank you313

Activity
0%
Male

27450.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2011, 09:08:33 pm »
Go Up Go Down

i met a guy who claimed to be an ex colonel of the army who claimed that he was one of 5 military officers sent by marcos to train in japan, re yamashita treasure.  i kinda believed him because some of his declarations were proven true by modern technology.  he even described something with particularity something that was visible before but was put under the ground by the land owner.  he was the one who told me about german loot in the philippines.  again, this is just my theory and belief.  i have pictures of what appear to be stones (we dug) but actually are cement. they were colored cream, blue and brown.  if you care to send me your email, i will email it to you.  i also have pictures of nickel babbit.  i also have pictures of very positive signs. i personally took those pictures

Look Marcos was'nt President during WWII so he could not have sent anyone anywhere,
and the person who told you is a liar, Now for the last time will you stop posting this Rubbish on our forum.
Please take this as a warning as we have asked you twice already

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2686.msg188382.html#msg188382

Print
Pages:  1 2 3   Go Up
Jump to: