[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Attention!

Attention: This topic has been locked. Hence no new replies can currently be posted to it.

Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 20   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline juanbasil
Copper Member

Thank you1

Activity
0%

Philippines
Referrals: 0

190.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

dowsing rod
« Reply #30 on: August 07, 2009, 04:21:38 pm »
Go Up Go Down

i have a fake FRN 1934 with me. anybody interested i willing to sell each for only US50 per piece for your collection.

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2598.msg41945.html#msg41945

Offline juanbasil
Copper Member

Thank you1

Activity
0%

Philippines

190.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

dowsing rod
« Reply #31 on: August 07, 2009, 04:34:46 pm »
Go Up Go Down

THis is a FAKE FRN 1934. its for sale for your collection.anybody interested???again i would like to mentioned that this is a FAKE FRN 1934.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2598.msg41948.html#msg41948

There are 1 attachment(s) in this post which you can not view or download

Please register for viewing them.

100million.jpg

Offline judecharlo
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

60.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #32 on: August 07, 2009, 06:21:25 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Hi there! Could you possibly share how to identify fake FRN from the original? I personally saw a complete 100,000$ FRN...can't tell if it's aunthentic. 

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2598.msg41974.html#msg41974

Offline juanbasil
Copper Member

Thank you1

Activity
0%

Philippines

190.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

dowsing rod
« Reply #33 on: August 07, 2009, 11:45:53 pm »
Go Up Go Down

if you have 100,000 dollars notes under wilson, then its a fake...because this denomination was not circulated for public use and all were accounted for.how did you acquire this notes anyway???

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2598.msg42044.html#msg42044

Offline Hobbyist
Silver Member

Thank you4

Activity
0%

Malaysia

4220.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #34 on: August 08, 2009, 01:02:50 am »
Go Up Go Down

juanbasil is correct. All those notes were accounted for, and if memory serves me correctly, only 2 specimens are still existing. The rest were destroyed.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2598.msg42052.html#msg42052

"Gold rides an iron horse." (Old prospector Homefire)

Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you225

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 12

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett Groundhog ADS, Garrett Sea Hunter, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505,Minelab Eldorado Mk II, Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Tiger Shark & A Few Home Brew Detectors
« Reply #35 on: August 08, 2009, 02:26:52 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by Hobbyist
juanbasil is correct. All those notes were accounted for, and if memory serves me correctly, only 2 specimens are still existing. The rest were destroyed.

Wouldn't it be nice to look into your file cabinet and find a third?

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2598.msg42054.html#msg42054

It's all about that moment when metal that hasn't seen the light of day for generations frees itself from the soil and presents itself to me.
Let's Talk Treasure!

Offline Mas_Kara
Bronze Member

HIGHEND GLOBAL USA, Commodity Trading
Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States

615.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

none
« Reply #36 on: August 08, 2009, 07:56:21 am »
Go Up Go Down

Pinoy creativity my friend. You can find them in Bank vaults and lockers.

Those FRN or FRB are not redeamable anymore the US FED will never honor them in the first place. Those bonds were made hastily during the invasion of Europe by Hitler and Asia by the Japanese.
During the invasion the Germans are looting entire Europe confiscating all physical gold any form and shape so the European banks, the Royal Families and the Rich people including the Vatican took all  their gold and transferred it to the USA out of reach by Hitler. This gave the idea of US Pres. FDR to create Fort Knox, the US FED went all over Europe then Asia (during the Japanese Invasion) and bought all the gold they could find below market price as collateral in exchange of the FRN/FRB notes redeemable later with 10% interest.
Some of them were redeemed by their rightful owners like the British Royal Families the Vatican and some other Banks after maturity but other private companies and individuals ended up loosing their gold.

After a few years the Vatican was threatened by communist party taking over the Italian government. So US gave back most of the gold deposit to the Vatican in cash to finance the fight against the communist with the help of the Italian Mafia who in anyway are Bond holders. In exchange of their help the top Italian mafia in US were set free secretly.
Previously the Vatican made a secret treaty with Japan to protect Italy from Europe Invasion they finance the Japanese war machine just to spare them from invasion but Japan never honored that promised. So the Vatican turned to USA for help instead and withdrew their financing going to Japan, The Japan were busy looting Asia during that time that the Vatican support is not at all help full to them.

According to verified stories two US cargo planes crashed in Mindanao area carrying boxes of FRN/FRB notes destined to China, Hong Kong and Thailand (intended in exchange for gold). The planes refueled in Subic and on the way they encountered a storm that's when the plane crashed, many years latter some natives found the plane and it's cargo, boxes still sealed and a few was opened. They took the papers down to the towns and let it translated. The rumor spread fast some foreigners bought it and also locals. CIA secretly came to the Philippines and were quick to counter and they too try to purchase and also look for the rest. But forgers were also quick to make fake copies and it spread like wild fire. Because some of these found its way international the US made it a point that all FRN/FRB are counterfeit and have to be dealt at the highest level.

After the maturity of the issued FRN/FRB the US started remelting all the bars in Fort Knox to erased the original marks never to be redeemed by the owners. Until today Gold standards deposited in SWISS banks and other Gold Bullion banks followed what the US did. That all gold deposits shuold be re melted every five years by the owner so that gold bars will not loose its real value and never to leave the depository forever.

US will never buy back those FRN/FRB forever they were intended to loot legally and took advantage of war. Do you think they will give up trillions of dollars print trillion of US currency just to pay a lowly person who never owned it in the first place?

A lot of those Notes were hastily printed during that time so they can't even trace back the serial numbers and real owners their intention is to legally rob the rightful owners as fast as they can before the threat of war will end. Why did it took the US 10 years to defend Asia from the Japanese? because they are busy buying golds in Asia until there are no more gold to loot.
They did not have problems at all buying gold in Europe because Countries in Europe voluntarily transferring their wealth in the USA, and that's where all the idea began to print Paper Notes in exchange for gold.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2598.msg42134.html#msg42134

« Last Edit: August 08, 2009, 08:22:25 am by Mas_Kara »
Offline cap miwa
Bronze Member

Thank you1

Activity
0%

Japan

830.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #37 on: August 10, 2009, 07:29:43 am »
Go Up Go Down

I tell you, these items are still redeemable... FRN, JP Morgans, Wells Fargo, AD, ABL. I met the real guys who are authorized by the FED and the representative of the owner of those items you are holding...Yes, it can be done! PM me if you got the real ones! We can work this out. there's still time!

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2598.msg42602.html#msg42602

Offline Toriak
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

60.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #38 on: August 10, 2009, 09:51:30 am »
Go Up Go Down

i've seen opened frn and frb. it doesn't look like people fake it.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2598.msg42623.html#msg42623

Offline cap miwa
Bronze Member

Thank you1

Activity
0%

Japan

830.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #39 on: August 11, 2009, 12:09:32 am »
Go Up Go Down

a lot of these are fake... but there are real ones. you can't identify the genuine and the fake by just looking on it, the fake of course looks almost the same as the original one. you need to have it authenticated to be sure of it.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2598.msg42797.html#msg42797

Print
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 20   Go Up
Jump to:  
Attention!

Attention: This topic has been locked. Hence no new replies can currently be posted to it.