[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Attention!

Attention: This topic has been locked. Hence no new replies can currently be posted to it.

Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline BoyScout
Copper Member

Mood:Energetic
Energetic

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
Moldova, Republic of
Referrals: 0

220.00 Gold
View Inventory
CharlesGes
WWW Awards
« Reply #110 on: August 23, 2009, 04:54:25 pm »
Go Up Go Down

rational observer
       why do u need to changed and use another name?

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2598.msg45700.html#msg45700

CharlesGes

Please Register or Login

Offline Rational Observer
Silver Member

Thank you5

Activity
0%

United States

2730.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #111 on: August 23, 2009, 06:00:50 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by BoyScout
rational observer
       why do u need to changed and use another name?

This thread has eight pages of misinformation ...and your only concern is with my handle?    Undecided

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2598.msg45712.html#msg45712

Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you225

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 12

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett Groundhog ADS, Garrett Sea Hunter, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505,Minelab Eldorado Mk II, Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Tiger Shark & A Few Home Brew Detectors
« Reply #112 on: August 23, 2009, 06:16:53 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by Rational Observer
This thread has eight pages of misinformation ...and your only concern is with my handle?    Undecided

It's a technique that some use here when an argument seems to be going away from their point. They register with fake names and argue on the same side as their point. Those who accuse others of doing it are normally the ones who have done it often. It happens all the time when discussions of Japanese treasure in the Philippines goes on. It's as if the true believers believe more strongly because others believe rather than a belief based on research or fact. Strange bunch, these "Yam" treasure hunters.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2598.msg45715.html#msg45715

It's all about that moment when metal that hasn't seen the light of day for generations frees itself from the soil and presents itself to me.
Let's Talk Treasure!

Offline juanbasil
Copper Member

Thank you1

Activity
0%

Philippines

190.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

dowsing rod
« Reply #113 on: August 23, 2009, 08:16:05 pm »
Go Up Go Down

cap miwa,
  if this FRN redeeming process is strictly confidential, and Federal banks has already published that FRNs 1934 are fraud and it cant be redeemed then which USA government body  is going to pay this FRN???the CIA?? treasury??i dont find it logical.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2598.msg45747.html#msg45747

Offline hkboy
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

China

15.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #114 on: August 24, 2009, 01:30:55 am »
Go Up Go Down

cAP MIWA

thanks, I do have more informaccion suchs as pic of the  box and the serial #, did you think it will help. if so pls let me know how and when, and may be you can help me out, if possible can you let me have your mail box, i am from china

thanks

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2598.msg45793.html#msg45793

Silver Member

Thank you5

Activity
0%

United States

2730.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #115 on: August 24, 2009, 02:55:01 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by hkboy
cAP MIWA

thanks, I do have more informaccion suchs as pic of the  box and the serial #, did you think it will help. if so pls let me know how and when, and may be you can help me out, if possible can you let me have your mail box, i am from china

thanks

Perhaps you missed my post, above. The ?boxes? in question are fictitious. What that means, is they are not real. Anybody that says they can authenticate, or knows of an agency that can authenticate said fictitious material is doing so fraudulently.

Rational Observer

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2598.msg45804.html#msg45804

Offline cap miwa
Bronze Member

Thank you1

Activity
0%

Japan

830.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #116 on: August 24, 2009, 04:51:12 am »
Go Up Go Down

Rational Observer,
In one way, you are right because there is another group or big opposition declaring it all as fraud. And that is most of the American people because they will get affected by it that they even consider the Federal Reserve Bank, the invisible government of the monetary power, as the enemy of America.
That opposition started even before 1913. You may research its history to understand more. But you can't just put aside the truth. And you might not know what is happening behind which is unfolding in the world's eyes, why America has suffered economic depressions and this time is the worst? Who is controlling all of this?

If you think these boxes are ALL fraud, you are free to chose where and what you want to believe. What matters is the truth happening behind us all.

hkboy, juanbasil,
you can click my forum name and send me a Personal Message if you want, so I will try to answer your querries privately. Perhaps its better to do it privately so it will not ignite other people against it. thanks.     

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2598.msg45819.html#msg45819

Offline cap miwa
Bronze Member

Thank you1

Activity
0%

Japan

830.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #117 on: August 24, 2009, 05:05:44 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by juanbasil
cap miwa,
  if this FRN redeeming process is strictly confidential, and Federal banks has already published that FRNs 1934 are fraud and it cant be redeemed then which USA government body  is going to pay this FRN???the CIA?? treasury??i dont find it logical.

Federal Reserve Bank is different from the US government. FED is an institution owned by the stockholding member banks. Plain and simple, the Federal Reserve is not part of the Federal Government. It is a privately held corporation owned by stockholders. Rockefeller and Morgan were the biggest stockholders.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2598.msg45821.html#msg45821

Offline outback
Internet Pirate
Gold Member

Internet Pirate
Thank you11

Activity
0%
Male
Canada
Referrals: 9

1555.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards

Tesoro Cibola
« Reply #118 on: August 24, 2009, 05:48:35 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by GoldDigger1950
It's a technique that some use here when an argument seems to be going away from their point. They register with fake names and argue on the same side as their point. Those who accuse others of doing it are normally the ones who have done it often. It happens all the time when discussions of Japanese treasure in the Philippines goes on. It's as if the true believers believe more strongly because others believe rather than a belief based on research or fact. Strange bunch, these "Yam" treasure hunters.

If you are caught with  more then one account and if used to cause  trouble you will be banned ,,Believe me this is checked  once in a while

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2598.msg45829.html#msg45829

Silver Member

Thank you5

Activity
0%

United States

2730.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #119 on: August 24, 2009, 04:07:55 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by cap miwa
Rational Observer,
In one way, you are right because there is another group or big opposition declaring it all as fraud. And that is most of the American people because they will get affected by it that they even consider the Federal Reserve Bank, the invisible government of the monetary power, as the enemy of America.
That opposition started even before 1913. You may research its history to understand more. But you can't just put aside the truth. And you might not know what is happening behind which is unfolding in the world's eyes, why America has suffered economic depressions and this time is the worst? Who is controlling all of this?

If you think these boxes are ALL fraud, you are free to chose where and what you want to believe. What matters is the truth happening behind us all.

Obviously, I am communicating with someone with bad faith. This is to be expected when a swindle/scheme/scam is ousted.

For those who are truly on the fence, or just not educated about United Stated bonds and high denomination notes, I urge you to visit the Federal Reserve websites and read about these fraudsters.

Again, these ?bonds? are fraudulent, as well as the ?boxes? housing the ficticous ?bonds?. There are no outstanding high denomination notes ($100,000), as all 42,000 of them are accounted for. None of the 42,000 notes ever left the Federal Reserve System or the United States. Beware of counterfeit $100,000 dollar bills.

Please Register or Login

http://www.newyorkfed.org/banking/frscams.html

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,2598.msg45904.html#msg45904

Print
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20   Go Up
Jump to:  
Attention!

Attention: This topic has been locked. Hence no new replies can currently be posted to it.