[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages: 1    Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline rockTopic starter
Pull Tab

pessimism predicts its own reward!
Thank you1

Activity
0%
Referrals: 0

40.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« on: August 07, 2011, 12:04:38 pm »
Go Up Go Down

pinoys,
it is possible to learn the signs that yama used to hide the goodies...it is spanish based, there is in fact information that said the japanese had a copy of the codes from the germans...and they used these codes to break the spainsh code and recover many caches in the philippines prior to the the bombing of pearl harbor.

one good example I can site, is that in the spanish code, the jesuits used favorite numbers for compass bearings..encoded or hidden at the site..well the  japanese did the  same thing, however they changed the compass bearing as it had nothing to do with their culture...so they [in at least one case] changed the compass heading to 90 degrees...want to guess why?
think about the image on the japanese battle flag..? got it ,... yep the rising sun is at 90 degrees, so you see if you have some insights you can decode the yama treasures...and regarding death traps, yep they took it to a new level, using 100 and even 1000 pound armed bombs...facing up..waiting for the final blow of the pick, to blast everything to smitherenes
however, even the yama crew knew they would be coming back for this stuff... so they left messages carved in stone...buried on the way down in the money  pit....a very small rock with an engraved image of a chrystanium flower is the 'lighting bolt' of the spanish..this is a death sign...saying there will be flowers on your grave if you hit the bomb on its detonator..caution and knowledge is advised...the live bomb is only one of the death trap devises..powered poisens, glass vials easily  broken, clay tile pipes, filled and charged with water from a near by stream can be broken with a pick and water will flood the site...and expensive pumps will be required to pump out the water...lots of pitfalls..I would not reccomend anyone digging a pit without prior experience or advisers to help you with the dangers...
Also the smaller caches are not so deep..forget the large and deep pits made by hundreds of soldiers..they will be 100-200 feet deep, impossible for a small crew to recover..you want the ones left by a small company of men...say 10-15 soldiers..it will be much shallower say..20-30 feet..choose you site carefully..and of course you  must decode the markings.

I dont know them all, but the ones that are spanish related I can attempt to figure out..if you neeed help with them you can post your pics here, and I will do what I can to help..
if I dont know I will try to find the solution..
peace and stay safe
mabuhi  and salmat
rock

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,26917.msg189963.html#msg189963

the lord helps those that help themselves

Offline seldom
Wrecking Crew
Platin Member

Wrecking Crew
Thank you19

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 0

20755.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2011, 12:18:53 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Thats the biggest load of bull I have heard this week THANKS I NEED A SMILE

First off the Japaneses were  fighting a war not looking for treasure. 2 What ever small amount of treasure the Japaneses had they shipped home months before the end of the war. 3, Spanish did not use treasure markers or signs and neither did the Japaneses.

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,26917.msg189966.html#msg189966

If you believe everything you read you are reading to much.
Treasure is a Harsh  Mistress

Print
Pages: 1    Go Up
Jump to: