[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages: 1    Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline juan dela cruzTopic starter
Foil

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines
Referrals: 0

30.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

none
« on: March 07, 2011, 01:09:20 am »
Go Up Go Down

i am a beginner TH and was involved to co-financed a project for 3 months in northern philippines,i was quitted to those project because i felt uncertainty and unrealistic outcome of the diggings,since then my interest in TH goes higher, i started researching in internet and listening to many many stories about it and now i am challenge to prove if yamashita treasure really exist or just a joke. now i found a project that it looks more positive and more realistic based on my research and personal inspection.so now i am looking for anybody anywhere in the world as long as he\she had a clean heart,technical knowhow and must have hightech gold detector or scanner to hunt hidden yamashita treasure in my highly realistic prospect project in norhern philippines, i will shoulder all expenses in this project and i will assure you great deal thankyou!

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,21874.msg151420.html#msg151420

Offline Ridge Runner
Mod
Platin Member

Thank you313

Activity
0%
Male

27450.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2011, 02:10:01 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by juan dela cruz
i am a beginner TH and was involved to co-financed a project for 3 months in northern philippines,i was quitted to those project because i felt uncertainty and unrealistic outcome of the diggings,since then my interest in TH goes higher, i started researching in internet and listening to many many stories about it and now i am challenge to prove if yamashita treasure really exist or just a joke. now i found a project that it looks more positive and more realistic based on my research and personal inspection.so now i am looking for anybody anywhere in the world as long as he\she had a clean heart,technical knowhow and must have hightech gold detector or scanner to hunt hidden yamashita treasure in my highly realistic prospect project in norhern philippines, i will shoulder all expenses in this project and i will assure you great deal thankyou!

Juan please note it is customary to go to the new Users board and introduce your self so then everyone

can make you welcome as we do to all new members, and as to your post written above i am sorry to inform you

that this forum is not your best option although some of your countryman may be able to assist you in your quest

you mention that you have the money to finance this task so maybe you might concider buying a gold detector

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,21874.msg151429.html#msg151429

Offline seldom
Wrecking Crew
Platin Member

Wrecking Crew
Thank you19

Activity
0%
Male
United States

20755.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2011, 09:50:32 am »
Go Up Go Down

i started researching in internet and listening to many many stories about it and now i am challenge to prove if yamashita treasure really exist or just a joke.

Juan that statement alone shows you have a long way to go before anyone will take you very serious. The internet is a poor place to do all your research you need to dig into all war records and local records to prove there ever was a treasure buried. Then if you can show documentation of a site you may get someone interested. Till then you have the same info as the other 10,000 treasure hunters in the Philippines and a 100,000 folks on the net, you need new untainted info not the same old rehash stuff thats out there.
But if you want a partner I will come but on my terms, I do not work on a percent in a case like this but require $1,000 a day plus expenses which includes me and 2 or 3 detectors plus GPR. I require a 10 day advance plus airfare so lets say $13,000 will put me at your site in 72 hours. If interested post here do not pm me as I do not reply to folks I don't know.       

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,21874.msg151467.html#msg151467

If you believe everything you read you are reading to much.
Treasure is a Harsh  Mistress

Offline ram
Silver Member

Thank you148

Activity
0%

Portugal

5270.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2011, 10:54:32 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by seldom
Juan that statement alone shows you have a long way to go before anyone will take you very serious. The internet is a poor place to do all your research you need to dig into all war records and local records to prove there ever was a treasure buried. Then if you can show documentation of a site you may get someone interested. Till then you have the same info as the other 10,000 treasure hunters in the Philippines and a 100,000 folks on the net, you need new untainted info not the same old rehash stuff thats out there.
But if you want a partner I will come but on my terms, I do not work on a percent in a case like this but require $1,000 a day plus expenses which includes me and 2 or 3 detectors plus GPR. I require a 10 day advance plus airfare so lets say $13,000 will put me at your site in 72 hours. If interested post here do not pm me as I do not reply to folks I don't know.

very difficult to dig war records and local records in philippines for yth, although every city,municipality and barangays in philippines has it but...some common reasons. (ashamed)  $13,000=559,000 pesos phil currency today...seldom, itssss...toooooo bigggg cassssh for a pilipino. here in philippines 500,000 pesos can construct 3 bedrooms,2 class a toilet,1 dining room,1 sala, painted concrete house with pre designed concrete roof in a 100 sqmtr floor plan with 200 sqmtr lot here in my place. in city maybe, multiplied by 3 the cost. but you'r n u.s.a. $13,000 is just a money..hehehehe...!

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,21874.msg151791.html#msg151791

Offline Dick44
Pull Tab

Thank you2

Activity
0%

Philippines

65.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

TM-808 new
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2011, 02:29:32 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by juan dela cruz
  sir,before inviting TH & SHELLING OUT your money,better make a verry thorough study of your project.good information & analysis must come first & then detection.you should be carefull or you will find your pockets empty later.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,21874.msg154688.html#msg154688

Offline Ridge Runner
Mod
Platin Member

Thank you313

Activity
0%
Male

27450.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2011, 04:17:42 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by Dick44
  sir,before inviting TH & SHELLING OUT your money,better make a verry thorough study of your project.good information & analysis must come first & then detection.you should be carefull or you will find your pockets empty later.

Well covers it very well Dick no lose ends there

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,21874.msg154695.html#msg154695

Offline clar_26
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

305.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2011, 03:44:45 am »
Go Up Go Down

cool post juan d., hehe get atleast two bars first before paying half a million pesos for digging that mud, so you wont get emptied later on hahaha... my advice is do some research research research on your project first.... evaluate evaluate evaluate your research.... then go for it if its worthy...

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,21874.msg154999.html#msg154999

Offline gambol1
Silver Member

At first we were all hunters
Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States

4800.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett 150, 250,Fisher F75S, Tesoro sand shark
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2011, 07:04:37 am »
Go Up Go Down

Juan, I assure you the treasure exists. It exists in the minds of "promoters" that will lead you into the mountains with a phoney map and take your money as they lead you around digging holes at random. It sounds like you have already been there. I hate to rain on a parade but after you read all the stories about the treasure you will see how many versions there are. This should be a clue as to how many feritle imaginations there are out there and the chances of you getting the true story from the internet. Would you be interested if I told you that my Father came back from the Phillipines in 1952 with a map of the location of that same treasure?

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,21874.msg155007.html#msg155007

Print
Pages: 1    Go Up
Jump to: