[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages: 1    Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline Blue BambooTopic starter
Foil

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Referrals: 0

25.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« on: August 14, 2010, 01:04:12 am »
Go Up Go Down

Hi fellow TH,

I am new to this site. But I have been following it as a guest for a while trying to pick up info and learn about TH.

I was not a big follower of the treasures in the Philippines. Herd 2 many stories. None of them good. That was until a good fried of mine and his Filipino partner hit a big score. Now they both just live off there millions.

I come to the Philippines 4 months a year cause of my work. We have a TH group of 4 peoples. 2 foreigners and 2 local Filipinos. We are weekend TH only as the our local Filipinos have jobs. I am out of the country and my other buddy lives here but only works on TH part time. We been at it for 3 years now. We a small group, low key and inexperienced. We really need experts from this forum to give us good scoop. We are working on 3 sites now. Part time. We do our intel first. I just arrived back in the Philippines. Our group is low key and want to remain that way.

Site 1.

We found the cave we looking for in Luzon according to our intel. After entering, they started digging from the back wall to the hole we entered. Down about 1 meter from the back wall they found bullets shaped in diamond design. 1 meter from the diamond and closer to the hole was 3 skulls stacked on top each other. 1 meter closer to the hole was another set of bullets shaped in diamond design. Also to the left and right of skull was bullets shaped in diamond design. That means where the 3 skulls stacked were exactly in the middle of bullets in a diamond design exactly 1 meter from the skulls in all for directions Left, right, top and bottom of skulls. All 3 skulls facing the entry hole.

Below the bottom bullets in diamond shape exactly 1 meter was an old bowl. Like rice bowl or something. Below bowl exactly 1 meter was bottol of beer. One meter below that near the cave opening was a gem like stone. Not real. Like a plastic.

So, as you entered the cave from the entry hole down 1 meter from the cave floor you would see the gem stone, 1 meter space then bottle of beer, 1 meter space then bowl, then 1 meter space then bullets in diamond shape (bottom), 1 meter space then 3 skulls, then 1 meter space, then bullets in diamond shape (top), also bullets shaped in diamond 1 meter from skulls on left and right. Then alittle more than one meter to front of cave wall. All these items we exactly spaced 1 meter apart and in a straight line from the cave entry hole to the front of the cave wall.

A month ago, one of the Filipinos in our group had a local come and scan the property from the top of the cave. He said there was AU and diamonds in the ground. That made me think. The scanner knew nothing of what they found or about the cave. Just a scan.

Question: What does this mean. I THINK (not sure), that it means that maybe AU buried 3 meters below the skulls and diamonds about 1 meter below where the gem was located. I need TH expert opinions. Are we on the right track? Where do we dig? I need answers posted here soon as possible. I just arrived back in country. Any ideas on these signs?

Site 2:

They found 12 stones in a circle. In the middle is a type of old gear block. I don't know any more then this. What is this and how do you decipher it? I don't know if there are any stones at the hour or minute hands. So for experiement, let say it is at 4:30.

Question 2:  What do we do? I think it give the direction of gold. I remember reading something like this about a year back. But, don't remember. Anybody know what do do with this? Please post it hear on this site.

Question 3: What is the best scanner/locater for deeper scanner in the Philippines? West has the best but doesn't mean it works here in the Philippines. Soil here is rich in mineral content cause of volcanoes erupting over millions of years. I have heard none of them work. I have also heard Filipinos and foreigners have had great luck with finding big sites. What scanner/locater gives the best success here in the Philippines.

Thank you for your assistance in anything you post for me and our small group of TH.

Blue Bamboo

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,17136.msg110206.html#msg110206

Offline Roo
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Australia
Referrals: 0

35.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2011, 09:48:01 am »
Go Up Go Down

I'm new here also. So what gives? Have you progressed?

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,17136.msg189420.html#msg189420

Print
Pages: 1    Go Up
Jump to: