[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline Mas_KaraTopic starter
Bronze Member

HIGHEND GLOBAL USA, Commodity Trading
Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 0

615.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

none
« on: June 04, 2009, 07:57:21 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Dear Fellows,
recently we have issues on other people who do not believe or have doubts of the Yama Treasure in our country, and sometimes the forum becomes ugly, that more often some were branded as scams and con man. Because of these incidents that went on for a while between TH and non believers some of us started communicating in our own dialect (mostly Ilocano) due to this others felt uncomfortable and same thing also with Christian (the moderator) notice the inconvenience so he requested us to post in English and respect others.
I pleaded our case and explained why this happened, I requested if we can have an exclusive forum for Filipinos, Fortunately Mr. Christian is gracious enough and gave us this Board dedicated to Filipino TH. and Friends.

Let every one know and inform them that we have our own dedicated Forum Board that they can write freely and conveniently with peace of mind.
In order to have a great forum we have to respect others opinion and avoid cheap talking and accusations, lets help one another and have a healthy conversation.

Please read below his (Christian) Personal Message to me regarding this Board to let everybody know that I will act as your moderator on this Board only and I will act accordingly to keep this forum civil and peaceful.

----------------------------------Personal Message--------------------------------------------------------------

Hello,

I've created a board for Filipino / Yamashita discussion. It is visible to subscribed group members only.

YOu find it here:

Or by scrolling to General Discussion - By Location => Treasure Hunting Abroad => Philippines.

I put you on as a moderator for this board. Also you should be able to add members to the subscribed group for this board. If not drop me a line with the names of the members in question and I will add them manually.

The only members belonging to this special group can read and write in this board.

Regards,

Christian

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,5701.msg35202.html#msg35202

Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States

615.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

none
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2009, 10:02:26 pm »
Go Up Go Down

This thread is only visible to members that are invited by me and Christian so not to worry that this will be raided by previous detractors. (see Christian reply above) If you need to invite other people just post their names and details here or personal message me so that we can add them here.
Anyway I am looking at other threads and I am inviting all other Filipino TH bloggers to join us and have a better cause and freely discuss sensitive matters and out of reach to other bloggers on THunting.com

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,5701.msg35212.html#msg35212

Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States

615.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

none
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2009, 10:08:34 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Ka Bayan,
In case you miss our discussions at     Exclusive Forum Yamashita Treasure for Filipino TH and Friends regarding setting up a FOUNDATION for Pinoy TH. Please read below and I want your Ideas and suggestions to get this going.

----------------------------------------------------------From Kuliglig ko------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ka Maskara,
the foundation you are talking about is a great idea. i think the group (Golden Brotherhood of the PHilippines) already discussed that matter during our conference here in baguio. as a matter of fact, somebody in the group was task to do the draft by laws. a common site for the group to operate was also discussed.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ka kuliglig
That's good to hear you out there are getting organized. I want to learn more about this group but what I am planning is to create a FOUNDATION not organization. My mission here is to avoid politics and it will be a humanitarian non profit Foundation extending its arms to Yama Treasure Hunters. 10% of my profit or share from the proceed of every successful Gold buy will go to the foundation. The funds will be handled by a trustee, Likewise if you are the seller or part of the sellers group you have the option to pledge or donate any amount of your share from the trade. The disadvantage of ORGANIZATION is this will only be limited among members and when there is money involve things will just get ugly among the group. But a FOUNDATION's (non profit) financial assets will be handled by a Trustee or Trustees so that every penny will go to what it is intended for. It will be used to help poor TH either thru scholarship obtaining a decent house or use it in Community Projects like schools, livelyhood programs etc.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,5701.msg35213.html#msg35213

Offline Trusty
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

20.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

None
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2009, 09:41:34 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Ok yang FOUNDATION, member nyo grupo namin kc medyo malaki na din ang hirap hehehe malay natin bk bukas o marami pang bukas mpkpgbigay dn kmi ng share. God Bless sa ating lahat!

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,5701.msg41313.html#msg41313

Offline jack
Pull Tab

Banned
Thank you0

Activity
0%

80.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

biography
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2010, 04:03:31 pm »
Go Up Go Down

could you post something about the law regarding treasure find here in our country,thanks

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,5701.msg66483.html#msg66483

Offline BoyScout
Copper Member

Mood:Energetic
Energetic

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
Moldova, Republic of

220.00 Gold
View Inventory
CharlesGes
WWW Awards
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2010, 07:50:09 pm »
Go Up Go Down

S' mASKARA
    bakit po ninvite cornelius and al d2 e pinoy forum to?

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,5701.msg66541.html#msg66541

CharlesGes

Please Register or Login

Offline jack
Pull Tab

Banned
Thank you0

Activity
0%

80.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

biography
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2010, 09:05:32 pm »
Go Up Go Down

para ma enlighten siguro yung iba pre saka para mawala na yung sarcasm,saka mocking opinion base on yamashita treasure hunters.BS e-mail mo sa akin yung ibang txt message mo para ma print ko w8 kita.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,5701.msg66554.html#msg66554

Offline delops
Pull Tab

no pain no gain
Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

95.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2010, 06:16:45 am »
Go Up Go Down

Greetings Moderator!
Mas_Cara:
A foundation is a good idea. Please count me as one of yours and let me know how can I be a member. I hope its all Filipino!!! Thanks....I am from Negros Oriental and how I wish  your Foundation is directed towards linking to a group such as my place. Its a lot of work operating a non-stock corporation! I suggest that a Code of Governance shall be developed first before its by-laws. I am interested to come as a member. With this forum? I like it!!! really..that is if its all Filipinos exchanging opinions and ideas.

sincerely
Delops

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,5701.msg66618.html#msg66618

Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
United States

615.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

none
« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2010, 12:23:19 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by BoyScout
S' mASKARA

Bro BoysScout, Saan sila naka post dito sa Pinoy forum, I never or remember invited any of them here. Show me where they posted and I will ban them here, Christian also has the access to invite anybody if they requested. If we got infiltrated it's my responsibility.
Salamat sa pa alala.
BoyScout,
Are you talking about old postings of OutBack and Cornelius? These are the postings before the Pinoy Exclusive Forum was created. Christian transferred all these forums to the Pinoy Forum after Pinoy Forum was created. It does not mean that if they posted here they are automatically invited however they still can't access to post here because they are not authorized by me or Christian.
If you see any postings from these people lately let me know.
Bro, ano nang latest na balita, medyo matagal na tayong hindi nag chat, na kasama ka ba sa Filipino Foundation ni sister Catherine? Let me know I will inform Mr. AL P.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,5701.msg66678.html#msg66678

« Last Edit: January 07, 2010, 12:24:59 pm by Mas_Kara »
Offline jack
Pull Tab

Banned
Thank you0

Activity
0%

80.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

biography
« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2010, 03:26:11 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by BoyScout
S' mASKARA
pre bumagsak yung call ko kahapon kaya di na ako naka repply sa iyo,sensya na

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,5701.msg66698.html#msg66698

Print
Pages:  1 2   Go Up
Jump to: