[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages: 1    Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline kurei646Topic starter
Foil

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines
Referrals: 0

20.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« on: April 24, 2011, 12:33:34 am »
Go Up Go Down

IS THERE ANYONE WHO CAN HELP US??
I don't know how to start my story but i'll try to state this one briefly..

Ok, here we go..
Our place is a part of Bansalan, Davao del Sur, last week there are two strangers who came to our place with old maps. The strangers want to buy a certain lot own by my cousin for a price of 1 million pesos. The grandparents of my cousin is not interested of selling their lot. I tried to search in the net for some signs which can prove that there is a hidden japs treasure. We found some stones that according to the net that the stone means (there is a dead body), and a metal that looks like arrow. Before I forgot, before this things happened there grandparents long ago found some unknown bars that looks like bars of gold for just about 10feet below the ground.

Actually, we are digging for 2 areas..

The other area which own by my grandfather which we found a bar with some markings (JAPAN and a marking that looks like number 7 with stars). Our problem is the treasure hunter we contacted wants a 50/50 share which somehow bothers me because i think that is too much.. We need persons who is really good at jappanese treasures with the equipments we need. Another thing is we don't have a buyer for those golds.
We also found some signs that look like palms that means there is a burried budha..
According to the old people who lives there that the place is an old tunnel of the jappanese soldiers..

If there's anyone interested to help us ASAP...please contact me @ 09183414148

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,23127.msg165749.html#msg165749

Print
Pages: 1    Go Up
Jump to: