[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline lootbuster
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines
Referrals: 0

25.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

mineoro 08mi,penetramax,rangertell,lrl500,arcgeologger,gcg 2probe resistivity
« Reply #10 on: December 09, 2009, 09:19:23 am »
Go Up Go Down

Hello ,

Please if you dont believe about japanese hidden treasure in the philippines and cant give any usefull advise,just since you dont believed on these treasure, you dont have to comment nonsense ideas and misjudgement!
{alt} telling people to shutup

You are only 4 post's in on this site please do thread lightly,,Being ignorant does not fly here ,,,outback

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9746.msg61936.html#msg61936
http://www.thunting.com/smf/Themes/default/images/warnwarn.gif

« Last Edit: December 09, 2009, 05:37:39 pm by outback »
Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you225

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 12

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett Groundhog ADS, Garrett Sea Hunter, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505,Minelab Eldorado Mk II, Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Tiger Shark & A Few Home Brew Detectors
« Reply #11 on: December 09, 2009, 02:43:26 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by lootbuster
Hello ,

Please if you dont believe about japanese hidden treasure in the philippines and cant give any usefull advise,just shut up,since you dont believed on these treasure, you dont have to comment nonsense ideas and misjudgement!

If you need privacy, get it. Otherwise, when you comment here, anything you say is open to anyone else's comments.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9746.msg61985.html#msg61985

It's all about that moment when metal that hasn't seen the light of day for generations frees itself from the soil and presents itself to me.
Let's Talk Treasure!

Offline Alan Hassell
Bronze Member

Banned
Academics are Androids
Thank you1

Activity
0%
Male
United Kingdom

2530.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #12 on: December 09, 2009, 05:20:40 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by lootbuster
Hello ,

Please if you dont believe about japanese hidden treasure in the philippines and cant give any usefull advise,just shut up,since you dont believed on these treasure, you dont have to comment nonsense ideas and misjudgement!

If you think you know so much yourselves then why come here looking for information then telling someone to shut up thats not nice its impolite and with comments like that you wont get anyone helping you in future learn to engage brain before opening BIG MOUTH or go somewhere else and steal your information. 

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9746.msg62004.html#msg62004

Offline goldfishTopic starter
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

415.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #13 on: December 09, 2009, 07:09:34 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Hey Alan Hassel, gd1950...old people be civilized.....this thread is for soliciting of ideas and sharing of knowledge and info...If one doesn'y have anything useful to say, better not say it...that's better rather than saying empty words...Anyways, YTH is getting more and more exciting on our site...let's get busy...
goldfish Great

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9746.msg62013.html#msg62013

Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you225

Activity
0%
Male
United States

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett Groundhog ADS, Garrett Sea Hunter, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505,Minelab Eldorado Mk II, Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Tiger Shark & A Few Home Brew Detectors
« Reply #14 on: December 10, 2009, 12:08:38 am »
Go Up Go Down

Where did you get the idea that pretending a fairy tale is real means sharing knowledge? What you are saying here is either agree with you or stop posting. You and the rest of the Yamashita hunters do have a close forum where nobody will trouble you. Why do you come here, asking for help and then complain about it when you get honesty and truth? You ask about all kinds of things and get honest answers. Deal with it.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9746.msg62030.html#msg62030

It's all about that moment when metal that hasn't seen the light of day for generations frees itself from the soil and presents itself to me.
Let's Talk Treasure!

Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

415.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #15 on: December 10, 2009, 02:05:00 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by GoldDigger1950
Where did you get the idea that pretending a fairy tale is real means sharing knowledge? What you are saying here is either agree with you or stop posting. You and the rest of the Yamashita hunters do have a close forum where nobody will trouble you. Why do you come here, asking for help and then complain about it when you get honesty and truth? You ask about all kinds of things and get honest answers. Deal with it.

you're an old liar...old man whose tryin to fuss around tryin to discourage YTHs...sorry for you if you're ignorant about history.."Yamashita treasure-a fairy tale?" That's tantamount to saying that all the popular people engaged in ww2 buried treasure is living in fairy tale, hahaha....YTHs are not soliciting help from the person of your kind...so, don't stick around..."You and the rest of the Yamashita hunters do have a close forum where nobody will trouble you"---so, troubling is really what you do...hehehe..m sorry, but i don't see wisdom with your golden age...so you better look for somethin worth doing, while the rest like me keep doin what we want too...Uhmm...but hey, on second thought, just stick around, i find it entertaining to have someone like you in this forum...just for the entertainment part...
To me fellow Yamashita treasure hunters, m sorry for posting this message, but i need to be frank to stand up for what is truth...
goldfish Wink
TO THE MODERATOR AND ADMINISTRATOR,
My apologies for posting unhealthy words in response to GD1950 and alan hassel's replies...to avoid this senseless exchange of messages irrelevant to the forum, i will post messages on the right place..but i believe this one is a right place, though it was troubled by a few trouble-makers as posted...apologies...
goldfish

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9746.msg62040.html#msg62040

Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you225

Activity
0%
Male
United States

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

« Reply #16 on: December 10, 2009, 02:28:42 am »
Go Up Go Down

See what I mean? Either we swallow the fairy tale or you get mad.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9746.msg62046.html#msg62046

Let's Talk Treasure!

Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

415.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #17 on: December 10, 2009, 02:45:41 am »
Go Up Go Down

hahaha! Grin..no, m not mad at all...actually, m amused...hehehe...

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9746.msg62049.html#msg62049

Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you225

Activity
0%
Male
United States

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

« Reply #18 on: December 10, 2009, 05:01:47 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by goldfish
hahaha! Grin..no, m not mad at all...actually, m amused...hehehe...

Do you see the title of this topic? It's about bombs and probing tunnels that may have bombs in them. There have been discussions about rebels and dangerous people in the Philippines who might kill treasure hunters to get their spoils. All serious stuff. And all of the people who are putting themselves in harm's way are chasing a fairy tale. When some of us try to warn them, you get angry and act as if we are somehow chasing you away.

I and a few others are not afraid of you leaving these forums because we tried to talk some sense into you. Yes, there are a few caches from WWII around but there are not billions of dollars of treasure in the ground. Why risk your life for a few hundred dollars left in a hole in the ground? What is the point?

If you had a genuine lead to treasure, my friend, you certainly wouldn't be here asking about it. You'd be out recovering it in secret. What you and others are doing here is fishing and hoping someone will come along and offer you a real treasure lead while you pretend to have one yourself. You claim to "know" there is treasure out there? Fine. Go get it. Don't talk about it here. While you are recovering it, stay away from tripwires. This isn't a cartoon life where you get to be blown up and come back again later with smoke rising from your clothes and smudges all over your face. This is real life where one mistake can cost you your life.

Don't you EVER try to get me or anyone else to stop warning people of the dangers. When you do that, you become the problem while trying to blame guys like Alan Hassell and myself. We have lived the search and recovery. You only dream of it. Now grow up and stop your whining.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9746.msg62072.html#msg62072

Let's Talk Treasure!

Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

415.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #19 on: December 10, 2009, 05:43:18 am »
Go Up Go Down

you really are pretty amusing!. :Smiley..its not a warning that you gave, its a lie talk, saying there is no yamashita treasure, then saying there is but only in a few caches, then saying its a fairytale..be consistent please...You just proved that you really are trounling around...Oh, specializing in sunken treasures? go for it while you can still dive...don't act as though you've grown mature enough, because with you're words, you're not...
If warning people of dangers is what you're after, please stop lying, not a good example to us children...Now, i don't wanna hit any nerve, but again, if warning regarding TH is what you're after, post it nicely, just like any other old guy whose wise and nice. If lies and unsound judgement, keep it to yourself.especially so that you are not in the Philippines..I am so familiar with my place back there, and m progressing on my researches..........."We have lived the search and recovery. You only dream of it.(by gd1950)"---and one more thing, don't be so arrogant okay? and let's be safe...hehehe... Great..

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9746.msg62092.html#msg62092

Print
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5   Go Up
Jump to: