[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline goldfishTopic starter
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines
Referrals: 0

415.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #30 on: December 11, 2009, 01:56:30 am »
Go Up Go Down

There you go..yes, i aggree with you. Many small caches is better than 1 huge cache- safer and more convenient to transport.

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9746.msg62280.html#msg62280

Offline bisaya
Copper Member

Thank you3

Activity
0%

Philippines

295.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #31 on: December 11, 2009, 05:32:57 am »
Go Up Go Down

Grin ram if i recall it correctly you posted about making Metal Detector that detects very deeps because that is what you said suitable in your place were you hunt.  Grin yama hunter karin pala..gago dito karin pala nag ha hunt. 

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9746.msg62309.html#msg62309

Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

415.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #32 on: December 11, 2009, 06:18:58 am »
Go Up Go Down

Hey Ram! hahaha...i didn't see your previous postings...langya ka, d2 k nga sa pinas, yamashita treasure hunter k rin pala..ugag...and by the way, how old are you? Oh, you must be soooOOOooo old now. Wise..Oh well, i just happen to be in a youger generation, to recover the treasure that you can't recover...hehehe...Oh, hurry up man, while you still have time a few years is not bad...by the way, i could drop you pine apple bombs if you want to..hahaha..masarap pinya jan db? haha...hey, ingat lng, baka mabiktima k ng kung ano ano jan...Uhmm..i happen to have a friend who makes dogtags..ill ask him to make one for you that says- Ram-ashit treasure hunter the great! hehehe..naku, okay ah, please amuse me some more... Cheesy

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9746.msg62315.html#msg62315

Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you225

Activity
0%
Male
United States
Referrals: 12

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett Groundhog ADS, Garrett Sea Hunter, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505,Minelab Eldorado Mk II, Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Tiger Shark & A Few Home Brew Detectors
« Reply #33 on: December 11, 2009, 08:48:48 am »
Go Up Go Down

Cool it, Goldfish. You're being very dumb at the moment. Must be that youth of yours getting in the way.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9746.msg62336.html#msg62336

It's all about that moment when metal that hasn't seen the light of day for generations frees itself from the soil and presents itself to me.
Let's Talk Treasure!

Offline ram
Silver Member

Thank you148

Activity
0%

Portugal

5270.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #34 on: December 11, 2009, 10:38:24 am »
Go Up Go Down

heheheh..goldfish..I have a knowlege in electronics i can make experiments in metal detectors and i am native of davao...but i don't believe the yamashit treasure coz i know very well its only a folk story a myth..and for sure, its only a pilipino monkey bizniz...did you recover some yamashit treasure? i'm sure, your answer is not yet...did any any body recover yamahit treasure? your answer is, ferdinand marcos...coz he told to all pilipinos that he recover the yamshit treasure...and 100 percent you believed to him...goldfish.....maybe your brain is toooo....small....just observed your self now...you are getting mad to yamashit treasure kuno....the best you must do, get on the mirror and see your self and have a question to your self...."where the heek japs burried there treasure?" then you will see in the mirror a japs crying...hu..hu..hu..hu..and saying, goldfish...what happened to you...why you are always digging...what are you searching for....and the poor goldfish laughing....talking to his self...holding a shovel and shouting, where are the golds !!!! and moments later...siren heard...the mental hospital ambulance is coming...heheheh...nasira sa yamashit treasure! hekehekhekehek!
bisaya, i can make some experiments in metal detectors, and that can detect surely the metals burried deep in the ground or water in limited depths, coz i have a little knowledge in electronics, but i don't believed the yamashit treasure coz i know very well that's only a myth and a folks tale. why i believed to those myth and tales? i know and you know also bisaya that many pilipinos and foreigners were victims to that myth and folk tales, you are a pilipino, you did not ashamed to those peoples victims of that myth? and i'm sure that in your self you din't believed that myth but you forced your self to believed based on the stories you heard and read. you must ask your self if somebody recovered the yam treas that you actually seen? but your answer is,crazy! no one will tell that he get the treas! except marcos, but you know the truth behind. and followed your explanation to convinced that there is a yam treas. now, did you noticed that you are believing those stories? but in your self you have a doubt. bisaya, that's only the effects of the stories of yam treas...so think...think...and think...>

for us who have a knowledge in electronics and to those wizards in electronics we have a very broad minds we believed only to those things that could happened actually supported by actual explanations and experiments coz no way on electronics you believed in myths and folk stories it will cause the resistor to burned and transistors to be busted.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9746.msg62348.html#msg62348

Offline Alan Hassell
Bronze Member

Banned
Academics are Androids
Thank you1

Activity
0%
Male
United Kingdom

2530.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #35 on: December 11, 2009, 05:27:58 pm »
Go Up Go Down

The secret behind all treasures is research, research and more research until theres nothing left to research then and only then might have a few clues until then you have nothing except hot air even then it can be corrupted because someone farted.
personally im not intererested in Yamshite because Marcos had a whole army at his disposal everyone else has a few clown and a court jester until they find something tangible and prove it with pictures till them it just hot air that quickly cools down and peace is restored.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9746.msg62403.html#msg62403

Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

415.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #36 on: December 11, 2009, 08:20:28 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Hahaha..for some reasons, i get entertained with the exchanges of messages here...gd1950, no qualms, and thanks for the cooling down advice..but m pretty cool ever since...Ram, dugong pinoy k cguro, pero yang puso mo, hndi...nga pala, claim mo na electronics wizard ka? hahaha...galing ah, gngmit mo sa ramashit treasure...hehe..magawa mo pang mgacnungaling d2..epekto cguro yan ng gadget mo.....I agree with research..and more so, the tangible part to prove it so...As for me, i have both...

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9746.msg62435.html#msg62435

Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you225

Activity
0%
Male
United States

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Garrett Groundhog ADS, Garrett Sea Hunter, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505,Minelab Eldorado Mk II, Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Tiger Shark & A Few Home Brew Detectors
« Reply #37 on: December 11, 2009, 11:30:50 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Goldfish, use English please. Also, may I point out that you are reacting to posts here rather than interacting. There's a big difference. Most of us are on the same side and that is to recover treasure from a single coin as treasure to a huge cache as treasure. The object is to get to a successful recovery safely and not to waste time chasing things that don't exist.

I believe there are WWII treasures in the Philippines. I don't believe they are huge storerooms of gold bars. I think they are in the form of emergency rations, weapons and a little bit of cash for use by soldiers who find themselves cut off from their units. Most of those have probably been quietly found and removed. The Yamashita treasure, as often described here in these forums, does not exist as most describe it. If it ever did exist, it was recovered shortly after WWII by the Allies. Some of this has been documented.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9746.msg62462.html#msg62462

« Last Edit: December 11, 2009, 11:34:08 pm by GoldDigger1950 »

It's all about that moment when metal that hasn't seen the light of day for generations frees itself from the soil and presents itself to me.
Let's Talk Treasure!

Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Philippines

415.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #38 on: December 11, 2009, 11:44:54 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Hi gd1950, yap, as per the proper term, there is no yamashita treasure per se, because its not yamashita who buried them, as history puts it properly..at the present time though, "yamashita treasure" refers to the scattered treasure caches, whether small or big, around the philippines...and with all due respect, it exists...My two eyes have seen a few recoveries, so i can't be forced not to believe it...Several foreigners are even hunting for treasures here in several sites...Anyway, we are all entitled to our own beliefs..."YAMASHITA TREASURE EXISTS!!! hehe...thanks tho for your replies, though it swayed away from the topic...Reacting is part of interacting...

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9746.msg62463.html#msg62463

Offline GoldDigger1950
The Old Man and the Soil
Global Moderator
Platin Member

Just call me GD.
The Old Man and the Soil
Thank you225

Activity
0%
Male
United States

47848.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

« Reply #39 on: December 11, 2009, 11:55:05 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Yes, reacting is, indeed, part of interacting but without the latter, there can be a bitter taste left. Enjoy your time here. Some day you may get bored and leave. Then you have only memories. Hopefully, they will be good ones.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,9746.msg62465.html#msg62465

Let's Talk Treasure!

Print
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5   Go Up
Jump to: