[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5   Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline dandequille
Bronze Member

I love THunting
Thank you0

Activity
0%
Referrals: 0

1472.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #30 on: September 11, 2006, 08:15:11 am »
Go Up Go Down

Did you read my post below about the black box success of Rod from Tennessee?  That post is the essence of  LRL detecting as far as I am concerned after discussing the subject with users, some of which were treasure hunting professionals at the time of our talks.
   None of the LRL users I have talked to over the years would be interested in taking your test because of the unnatural method of testing you propose.  I guess your test makes sense to you but it seems you should have gotten the message by this time that real users of LRL are not interested in the pressure contrived testing you propose. Detecting from a distance is should be relaxed and fun.  If you don't find something the first time there is always tomorrow. 

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,298.msg1365.html#msg1365

Offline Dell_Winders
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male

2355.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #31 on: September 11, 2006, 10:12:36 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by {author}
All of the devices I've reported on, are based on dowsing, and fundamentally don't work. Well... I should say, they cannot detect gold... most of them make no claim of being able to detect gold, but that's the implication of the overall LRL industry, so that's what I test for.  - Carl

All of the devices I've reported on, are based on dowsing,

Carl, I wish you would clarify such irresponsible distortions of the truth as only being your personal opinion, least some viewers might falsely be mis-lead into believing you know what you are talking about.
and fundamentally don't work.
You got that part right. If you are trying  to Dowse with most of the devices you report on, it's no wonder they don't work for you. For you to declare that electronic Black Box Frequency Discrimination  devices are based on Dowsing is a blantant display of ignorance, and arrogant denial of  the facts, and the truth.

I have asked you before, how you scientificly determine if a device is based  on principles of Physics (LRL/MFD) or Meta-Physics (Mental Dowsing) merely by looking at it, or a photo of it?

Your Scientific analysis,  comment= "If it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, .........." . 

Carl, if you don't know the difference between the intended Physical use of a device, and the intended Meta-physical use of a device, and can't back up your claim with fact, then don't pretend you know, and  please add a disclaimer to your posts that, "It is only your personal opinion" NOT FACT, or necessarily the truth.

In my opinion, You are attempting to mis-lead viewers with  biased, inaccurate information based on your own assumptation as if it were fact, to support a Skeptic agenda.

Carl, below is a photo of a very simple non-electronic, home made  Directional Locator device (LRL) I built, and experiment with.

So use your  expert "Quacks like a Duck" scientific eye ball analysis, and assumption based facts, and tell the the viewers, (1) does it work?, and is it used  according to laws of physics? Or, (2) does it work?, and is used as meta-physical Dowsing device? Or (3) It can't possibly work?,  and it doesn't work for either application? 

Please, use your  usual presumptive scientific analysis, and explanation, No 50/50 chance guessing.  Dell

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,298.msg1368.html#msg1368

There are 1 attachment(s) in this post which you can not view or download

Please register for viewing them.

dellrod.jpg

« Last Edit: September 11, 2006, 10:42:19 am by Dell_Winders »

"WHAT HAS BEEN DONE, CAN BE DONE"

Offline Carl-NCTopic starter
Bronze Member

Thank you1

Activity
0%

United States

688.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards

~175 models
« Reply #32 on: September 11, 2006, 11:02:54 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by dandequille
None of the LRL users I have talked to over the years would be interested in taking your test because of the unnatural method of testing you propose.

Folks are free to suggest alternative test methods, if they like.

Do you know of any LRL that is capable of detecting gold? Just one?

- Carl

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,298.msg1369.html#msg1369

Offline art3811
Bronze Member

I love THunting
Thank you1

Activity
0%

1114.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #33 on: September 11, 2006, 11:07:48 am »
Go Up Go Down

Hey Dell....You have Carl down pat...He won't explain why Dowsing has any thing do with the LRL's. He won't explain where or how he gets his odd's for the so called Double Blind Test. He has only reported of one person taking his test. He is very careful with his wording so as not give anyone an answer. If he would have came toYokum's demonstration he would have saw first hand that the SKEPTICS will disrupt and Cheat to prove their point. I have saw a JAMMING DEVICE in action so Carl can keep his money...Art

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,298.msg1370.html#msg1370

Offline Dell_Winders
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male

2355.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #34 on: September 11, 2006, 01:32:51 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Art, I don't know if Jamming is the descriptive word, but a small electronic device can be used to override the normally detectable  target "Fields" and render  them un-detectable to the present LRL/MFD, which might  have the appearance of Jamming the broadcast signal of electronic signal generators, but it also renders the  target "Fields" undetectable to Locator rods, dowsing Rods, and bent coat hangers.

I built mine in 1989, it's concealable in a shirt pocket, and has a blanketing range of a 200-300 foot radius. That range can easily be expanded. Your rod(s) will not respond to the "field"  of any anomaly when the unit is turned on.

I also built a Black box device that aids in blocking much of the residual effects of SMI, and allows the rod(s) to react  to the target "Field" when this condition is present and normally restricts, or limits  the reaction of the Rod(s). It has a range of about 175 feet radius, but the range of this device can also be expanded to cover a larger area.

I have had a bit of fun with this device confusing LRL users in blind tests during periods of SMI. Unknown to them I was remotely controlling the reactions of the users rod(s). When I would turn the unit on, their Rods would react to targets & Signal lines. When I turned the unit off, their Rods would not respond.

This has all been witnessed by independent observers, and the effects attested to as experienced by the  unknowing participants. The events & results are fact.

So this raises the question for the critic(s) to quander. (1) Are the electronics in these little Black box technologies  unknowingly affecting the brain of the Rod(s) users, and  some how blocking his/her ability to mentally process, and activate  a triggering mechanism that either prevents the Rod(s) from  moving, or allowing the Rod(s) to move  via the Mind/muscle reflex, ideomotor Dowsing response?

Or, (2) Are the electronic signal broadcasts from these little Black Box technologies working within the Laws of Physics, and possibly over riding a weaker "field" with a stronger "field" which would neutralize the strength of the target "fields" to the extent that they are undetectable with the use of the Rod(s) serving as a so called "Jamming" device as in the 1st Scenario? 

Or, Could the electronic signal brodcasts  from these little Black Box technologies be working within the laws of Physics, and possibly be  blocking the residual SMI "field" that appears to over ride the target "field" at times, as in the 2nd scenario?  Dell

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,298.msg1377.html#msg1377

« Last Edit: September 11, 2006, 01:38:26 pm by Dell_Winders »

"WHAT HAS BEEN DONE, CAN BE DONE"

Offline dandequille
Bronze Member

I love THunting
Thank you0

Activity
0%

1472.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #35 on: September 11, 2006, 05:21:30 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Carl,
     What do you mean by the word detecting?  Rod from Tennessee (I hope you read the post) told me he would use his Electroscope Model 20 to help search a water area.  If he got a lock on a target he would take a detector and scoop device into the lake or stream and find gold rings.  He said his water hunting finds were greatly increased by adding an LRL to his method of searching.  From his report I would say the Model 20 could find gold.

Now if you believe that detecting means finding a piece of gold in YOUR double blind test I doubt if that has happened.  Only you would know the answer.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,298.msg1383.html#msg1383

Bronze Member

Thank you1

Activity
0%

United States

688.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards

~175 models
« Reply #36 on: September 11, 2006, 06:32:57 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by art3811
Hey Dell....You have Carl down pat...He won't explain why Dowsing has any thing do with the LRL's. He won't explain where or how he gets his odd's for the so called Double Blind Test. He has only reported of one person taking his test. He is very careful with his wording so as not give anyone an answer. If he would have came toYokum's demonstration he would have saw first hand that the SKEPTICS will disrupt and Cheat to prove their point. I have saw a JAMMING DEVICE in action so Carl can keep his money...Art

Art,

I previously posted very detailed responses to your questions on TNet. Either you didn't read them, or you didn't understand, or you just want to keep saying, "Carl won't answer my questions."

If you honestly want to understand the DB test and the odds that go along with it,  I'll be more than happy to try to explain them to you. Or anything else that moves you.

- Carl

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,298.msg1384.html#msg1384

Bronze Member

Thank you1

Activity
0%

United States

688.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards

~175 models
« Reply #37 on: September 11, 2006, 06:36:33 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Carl,
     What do you mean by the word detecting?  Rod from Tennessee (I hope you read the post) told me he would use his Electroscope Model 20 to help search a water area.  If he got a lock on a target he would take a detector and scoop device into the lake or stream and find gold rings.  He said his water hunting finds were greatly increased by adding an LRL to his method of searching.  From his report I would say the Model 20 could find gold.

Now if you believe that detecting means finding a piece of gold in YOUR double blind test I doubt if that has happened.  Only you would know the answer.

Detect: to discern the existence, or presence of. Is there an LRL that can detect gold? It's not a trick question.

None of the LRLs I've ever seen can do it. Dell admits his LRLs can't do it, and seems to agree with me that none of the others can do it, either.

I have $25,000 offered to anyone who has an LRL that can detect gold. Not from a mile away, from 10 feet away. Not a gram of gold, a 10-ounce solid gold bar. Do you know of any LRL that can detect gold?

Rod from Tennessee is welcomed to take a shot at my prize if he thinks his Escope can detect gold. I already know it won't. In fact, I often travel in Tennessee, and would be willing to meet him there. Please let him know.

- Carl

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,298.msg1385.html#msg1385

Offline dandequille
Bronze Member

I love THunting
Thank you0

Activity
0%

1472.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #38 on: September 11, 2006, 07:01:12 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Carl,
     Sorry but I am not in contact with Rod.  I interviewed him and that was it.
     I say he detected gold.  You say he didn't and wouldn't until he detected gold in front of you.  The entire treasure hunting reporting system would collapse with your narrow definition. It's too bad you are locked into your narrow interpretation of finding things. 

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,298.msg1386.html#msg1386

Bronze Member

Thank you1

Activity
0%

United States

688.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards

~175 models
« Reply #39 on: September 11, 2006, 08:21:21 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Carl,
     Sorry but I am not in contact with Rod.  I interviewed him and that was it.
     I say he detected gold.  You say he didn't and wouldn't until he detected gold in front of you.  The entire treasure hunting reporting system would collapse with your narrow definition. It's too bad you are locked into your narrow interpretation of finding things.

What's his last name? I'll try to contact him.

Do you have an LRL that can detect gold? Maybe you'd like $25,000...

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,298.msg1388.html#msg1388

Print
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5   Go Up
Jump to: