[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2    Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline dandequille
Bronze Member

I love THunting
Thank you0

Activity
0%
Referrals: 0

1472.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2006, 04:32:08 pm »
Go Up Go Down

I've always believed and told Sam on many occassions that he is an excellent writer. 

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,770.msg5444.html#msg5444

Offline dr.dtectorTopic starter
GET OFF MY PROPERTY
Gold Member

FALSE CAUSE A BANANA DONT HAVE A BACKBONE
GET OFF MY PROPERTY
Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
Independent Rouge States

20.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

minelab
« Reply #11 on: November 05, 2006, 06:22:18 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by Tim_Williams
I disagree with you Dr.detector. The problem is no one is bashing you. It seems we all live in our own little world. And it's only when someone does something to you , then you speak up. But as long as it happens to everyone else it make no difference to you. If you want to cry, then cry.

This site stood up for harrassment from one person whom uses many false names. Because it is wrong! If Sam wants to post here, he can freely but with respect to others. But it seems he cannot do that. Every place on this planet has rules.

Why don't you go out and rob a bank and see what happens to you. Now because this site decided to make a stand against online harassment, Christain and this site are in Sams hit list. "like that is a problem". So tell me detector why the post about freedom of speech? Did someone delete your post? I can see your post so I know it was not deleted. But what happened to you? Did someone get to close to your little world? You sound like Sam crying on google because he can't post anywhere else because he does not know how to post with respect to others! No one will have him!

Let me tell you something. There are sites that you can go to and see all the rapist and child molestors in your area address and all , pictures the works! Surly you must also be upset that people would post where they live and what they do  right! No if someone brakes the law, others have a right to know! Sam has been bashing people at will for the last 5 years or more under different names. Tnet did not have the guts to stand up to him, but this site did.

So you see people that come to post on this site and find they are getting bashed from someone that never met or know for that matter should have a right to know who they are. Why do you think he uses remailers? Because of the spam? Right and 6 monkey just flew out my a$$ with red coats and hats! Shocked

Anyone can post here as long as they respect others! I AM AN AMERICAN AND DAM PROUD OF IT! Harassment is harassment in any language and should not be allowed to take place on public forum for any reason shape or form!

If it took Christain from another country to take a stand to stop it for his posters, then so be it.

GOD BLESS THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!

apples & oranges

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,770.msg5447.html#msg5447

BEEP BEEP BEEPBEEP BEEP BEEP BEEPBEEP BEEP BEEP BEEPBEEP BEEP BEEP BEEPBEEP BEEP BEEP BEEPBEEP BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Offline outback
Internet Pirate
Gold Member

Internet Pirate
Thank you11

Activity
0%
Male
Canada
Referrals: 9

1555.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards

Tesoro Cibola
« Reply #12 on: November 05, 2006, 06:44:36 pm »
Go Up Go Down

sounds healthy  Grin

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,770.msg5448.html#msg5448

Offline dandequille
Bronze Member

I love THunting
Thank you0

Activity
0%

1472.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards
« Reply #13 on: November 05, 2006, 11:46:48 pm »
Go Up Go Down

After paying homage to  Sam's writing ability I feel the obligation in the interest of fairness to name other skeptics skilled in writing on a par with Sam.  There's Big Al, SWR, Af1737, Chris, Joe Black, The Watcher, and Karl Miller.  I might have even missed a couple.   Sorry, I don't mean to slight anybody. Each of these names write, in my humble estimation, as well as Sam.  None is better, but each does as well.
     To each of these writers a spelling error is unacceptable.  Punctuation and grammar are also of the highest order.  There is never a typo caused in a feverish endeavor to hurry.  In short, their writing mechanics are honed to excellence to express their belief systems.
     The problem seems to be that their belief system is different from the ideas of others and it is hard for them to tolerate what they consider human falability in people with a different view of things.  The excellent mechanical writers handle differences of opinion  with a constant and unrelenting barrage of negativity and utter lack of consideration that another person may have a reasonable thought.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,770.msg5467.html#msg5467

Offline outback
Internet Pirate
Gold Member

Internet Pirate
Thank you11

Activity
0%
Male