[x] Welcome at THunting.com!

A fun place to talk about Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting & Prospecting. Here you can share finds and experience with thousands of members from all over the world

Join us and Register Now - Its FREE & EASY

THunting.com
Treasure Hunting & Metal Detecting Community

Advanced Search
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register HERE - It is FREE and easy.
Only registered users can post and view images on our message boards.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length
Or Login Using Social Network Account
News:
Pages:  1 2    Go Down
Print
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on Del.icio.usShare this topic on DiggShare this topic on RedditShare this topic on Twitter
Tags:
Offline Dell_Winders
Bronze Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%
Male
Referrals: 0

2355.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards
« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2009, 08:58:49 am »
Go Up Go Down

The square-box Mineoro's (like the FG-80) are not dowsing devices, although Mineoro does sell dowsing rods. The FG-80 detects radio signals and can be triggered using a common garage-door opener. It does not detect gold, and cannot detect gold, regardless of the operating conditions, because it does not have any circuitry that could possibly detect gold. It does, however, contain a radio receiver circuit that is tuned to garage door openers.

In repeated tests using a 10-ounce gold bar at distances as close a 1" under all sorts of environmental conditions, it never once detected the gold. Sorry, but I don't test devices by comparing them to other bogus devices using make-believe phantom buried treasures. I use real targets and look for real results.

- Carl

Not a Dowsing device? Then according to that biased theory, none of the other electronic LRL's on the market are Dowsing devices either.

Did you test the Mineoro by turning it "on" and placing it on the ground. Have someone, without your knowing where,  bury your gold bar 15-20 feet away, then walk around the Mineoro, with Dowsing Rods to see if they cross and align themselves  with the "field" of  a harmonic signal line, broadcast between the Mineoro, and your hidden Gold bar?

Did you angle the tips of the Rods down at least 15 degrees to determine strength of Field.  With the Rods angled downward, a strong reaction indicates good reception and the Mineoro, if tuned properly should detect the Gold. If the Rods react weak, or not at all to the target, then interference is weakening the reception, rendering the Mineoro, useless.

If you did not extensively conduct this test then, you apparently don't know the difference between a sub-conscious Ideomotor Dowsing response triggering a muscle  movement of the hand held Rods, or the Rods physical reaction to the physics of Earth Science.

How do you know you tested the Mineoro, or any other products you wrote reports on, under a variety ot envoirmental conditions? Did you monitor the differential between the earth magnetic field, and the magnetic field surrounding the earth, while you were testing the Mineoro, and other LRL's?  (a crucial test)

Carl,  it doesn't matter how many electronic degrees you have to impress the viewers, tests results based on assumption and egotistical arrogance to fact, are not credible. 

So again my question, Did you know the Mineoro, was a Scam Before you purchased it, or were you swindled by the seller?

Dell

Linkback:

You are not allowed to view links.
Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,8906.msg56377.html#msg56377

« Last Edit: October 29, 2009, 09:26:02 am by Dell_Winders »

"WHAT HAS BEEN DONE, CAN BE DONE"

Offline hung
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

153.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Mineoro FG90 /PDC210/ MIDAS (my own LRL System)
« Reply #11 on: November 19, 2009, 04:13:11 am »
Go Up Go Down

Quote:Posted by Agraz
Hello:

Somebody have mineoro machine,,, I have model DC2006, also try find gold chest in my country, center Mexico, (people here in other time found large treasures of gold)
I chek some site, but are few ions, this machines are cientific or not Smiley

Well, it's been a while since I don't watch this forum.
Agraz, discard what Carl might tell you.
Send me a private message and I'll give you some tips on how to use the device in the field.
Regards.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,8906.msg59256.html#msg59256

Offline Carl-NC
Bronze Member

Thank you1

Activity
0%

United States

688.00 Gold
View Inventory

WWW Awards

~175 models
« Reply #12 on: November 24, 2009, 01:26:53 am »
Go Up Go Down

Agraz,

I agree, contact Hung and follow his tips on how to use the device. If you still can't find anything with it, then re-read my posts.

- Carl

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,8906.msg59874.html#msg59874

Offline AgrazTopic starter
Copper Member

Thank you0

Activity
0%

Mexico

155.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

arsenal (VLF,MFD,PI,etc)
« Reply #13 on: November 26, 2009, 10:09:48 pm »
Go Up Go Down

Hello  Carl:
Thanks for you message, I agree with you, about, for find one good  cientific method for testing mineoro, if this really work.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,8906.msg60199.html#msg60199

There are 1 attachment(s) in this post which you can not view or download

Please register for viewing them.

HPIM2586.jpg

Offline hung
Pull Tab

Thank you0

Activity
0%

153.00 Gold
View Inventory

Awards

Mineoro FG90 /PDC210/ MIDAS (my own LRL System)
« Reply #14 on: November 28, 2009, 05:10:38 am »
Go Up Go Down

Hi Agraz,

I'm sorry. I just replied to your PM but I did not relate you to this thread. Now I see you got a DC2006.
It's a good machine, pre one knob era,  but requires good calibration with the knobs, in order to pinpoint the target.
I have never used a DC2006, although I'm familiar with the multi knob old models as the FG78.
I know of a couple of guys who bought the DC2006 at the time of its launching after finding some gold items in the beach close to where Mineoro is located. Also, Esteban and Alonso (one of the inventors) found a pocket gold watch with it.

These are the ones I remember finding something with the DC.
As I said, PM your report in spanish. I can translate it.
Regards.

Linkback:

Please Register or Login

http://www.thunting.com/smf/index.php/topic,8906.msg60360.html#msg60360

« Last Edit: November 28, 2009, 05:12:59 am by hung »
Print
Pages:  1 2    Go Up
Jump to: